Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-17-2002, 01:31 PM   #101
Miranda
'Bohemian princess of Covent Garden

LOL!!!!!!! Oh my God the big LOTR sleepover was FAB! FAB! FAB! We got quite drunk and decided to learn the Green Dragon song and then sing it standing on my dining room table!!!!! We were laughing, crying and swooning all night. Oh the bit when Gimli falls for Galadriel- How sweet!!! And Pip with the lembas. Some v cool Legolas moments- he's got such a melodic voice when he's speaking elvish! I cried when Elrond and Aragorn were at Aragorn's mother's grave and hid when Gandalf started witht he black speech at Rivendell- I thought Elrond was going to smack him- talk about an evil look!!!! It was fab- long- but fab. Got the bug bad now so I'll be counting the minutes until I see TTT!!! Big it up to da Shire. I love LOTR chat later all Mx
Miranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 01:54 PM   #102
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Quote:
Originally posted by Miranda
LOL!!!!!!! Oh my God the big LOTR sleepover was FAB! FAB! FAB! We got quite drunk and decided to learn the Green Dragon song and then sing it standing on my dining room table!!!!! We were laughing, crying and swooning all night. Oh the bit when Gimli falls for Galadriel- How sweet!!! And Pip with the lembas. Some v cool Legolas moments- he's got such a melodic voice when he's speaking elvish! I cried when Elrond and Aragorn were at Aragorn's mother's grave and hid when Gandalf started witht he black speech at Rivendell- I thought Elrond was going to smack him- talk about an evil look!!!! It was fab- long- but fab. Got the bug bad now so I'll be counting the minutes until I see TTT!!! Big it up to da Shire. I love LOTR chat later all Mx
Ooooh, sounds like a very fun time! Can just picture a bunch of people standing up on my dining room table and singing, my parents would absolutely have a fit!
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 02:20 PM   #103
Varda Oiolosseo
Tea Bag Queen

I think mine probably would... actually no they would join in!!
I lov LOTR sleepovers they rule!!!!!
Varda Oiolosseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 05:45 PM   #104
Miranda
'Bohemian princess of Covent Garden

Big LOTR sleepover planned!!!!!!! Second in succession!!! We're all going ice skating in london, then we're going to see TTT at the cinema in leicester square- hey if you're gonna do it, do it in style, then its all back to mine for the extended edition of FOTR and lots of wine and swooning over gorgeous male cast and lamenting once more over the loss of beloved Boromir!!!! Will update after said event. Mx
Old 12-02-2002, 06:52 PM   #105
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Quote:
Originally posted by Miranda
Big LOTR sleepover planned!!!!!!! Second in succession!!! We're all going ice skating in london, then we're going to see TTT at the cinema in leicester square- hey if you're gonna do it, do it in style, then its all back to mine for the extended edition of FOTR and lots of wine and swooning over gorgeous male cast and lamenting once more over the loss of beloved Boromir!!!! Will update after said event. Mx
All that? Wow, you'll have a weeklong sleepover!

I wish that I could go ice skating in London! ALSO wish I could go see TTT at the cinema this weekend (though you never said when you were doing this) or better yet, today.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 02:37 AM   #106
katya
Elven Maiden

Yeah hi I havent been on late for a very long time. I guess that's because i ahve ot get up for school. But it's Christmas break now! yay! So here I am at 1:30. I guess one of the things that is keeping me up was I was on final fantasy VII web pages. i can't believe I only just recently discovered that game. I am also just not really tired so of course i am here on Entmoot. It's very cold here otherwise i would go outside.

By the way that sleepover sound so awesome. I leep meaning to go sleep over at my one friend's house who likes LotR but there is only one so I guess tha's not really a party.
katya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 03:31 AM   #107
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Now that I'm on holiday, I'm planning lots of late nights.
Old 12-23-2002, 04:40 AM   #108
Starr Polish
Elf Lord

Location: Slow down and I sail on the river, slow down and I walk to the hill
Late night...can't sleep.
Old 12-23-2002, 04:59 AM   #109
katya
Elven Maiden

he i am still up and its almost 4 AM now. its been a long long time since I have been up that late. Usually I am in bed by 3 on late nights. well i guess i am in the middle of a task. i am actually known for nto following through on some things, but once i make up my mind that i will finish something i will. so yeah. i am still awake. it's going to be a really long day of shopping tomorrow...
katya is offline   Reply With Quote