Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-09-2002, 01:26 AM   #1
Philia
Enting

Late Night anyone?

Well, I just thought tonights late, and I am bored out of my mind till I have to head to work. So what is everyone doing? *super yawn*

*ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ*

Hmmmm?
Nothing is as real as a dream. The world can change around you, but your dream will not. Responsibilities need not erase it. Duties need not obscure it. Because the dream is within you, no one can take it away. --Unknown

What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. --Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant. --Robert Louis Stevenson

Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools. --Unknown

Love your enemies. It really pisses them off! --Unknown

Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age. --Jeanne Moreau, French Actress

We are never so helplessly unhappy as when we lose love. --Sigmund Freud
Philia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 01:29 AM   #2
Starr Polish
Elf Lord

Location: Slow down and I sail on the river, slow down and I walk to the hill
Ain't insomnia fun? Not.

Well, I've been doodling a bit, drew a picture of Luthien Tinuviel, sketched a nightingale on the picture, will probably erase that. Writing a little as well.

Right now I'm trying to figure out how to get some food. Hungry.
Old 11-09-2002, 01:39 AM   #3
Philia
Enting

Food? ugh, I am full. Pasta tonight. It was gross. I made it
Nothing is as real as a dream. The world can change around you, but your dream will not. Responsibilities need not erase it. Duties need not obscure it. Because the dream is within you, no one can take it away. --Unknown

What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. --Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant. --Robert Louis Stevenson

Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age. --Jeanne Moreau, French Actress

Old 11-09-2002, 01:43 AM   #4
GandalfTheWhite
Elven Warrior

sittin and doin nothin, had to be at my grandpas wake all day today and have to wake up early tommorow for the funeral, death is depressing.

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

"He who breaks a thing to find out what it is, has left the path of wisdom."
-Gandalf

"A thing is about to happen which has not happened since the Elder Days: the Ents are going to wake up and find that they are strong."
-Gandalf
GandalfTheWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 01:45 AM   #5
Philia
Enting

Gandalf I am sorry to here about that.

Old 11-09-2002, 01:45 AM   #6
BeardofPants
the Shrike

I'm so glad I'm not an insomiac at the moment.
Old 11-09-2002, 01:49 AM   #7
Starr Polish
Elf Lord

Location: Slow down and I sail on the river, slow down and I walk to the hill
Yeah, food. I'm starving. I ate a large dinner as well. Mmm...food.
Old 11-09-2002, 01:49 AM   #8
Philia
Enting

BoP, don't rub it in, but why?

Old 11-09-2002, 01:53 AM   #9
BeardofPants
the Shrike

I make it a point to go to the gym late every night. It usually completely tires me out. Before that I used to have relatively bad insomnia.
Old 11-09-2002, 01:53 AM   #10
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Is your boyfriend up Bop?
Old 11-09-2002, 01:54 AM   #11
Philia
Enting

*snirks* *yes I mean sNirks*

Old 11-09-2002, 01:57 AM   #12
GandalfTheWhite
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Philia
Gandalf I am sorry to here about that.
thank you

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

"He who breaks a thing to find out what it is, has left the path of wisdom."
-Gandalf

"A thing is about to happen which has not happened since the Elder Days: the Ents are going to wake up and find that they are strong."
-Gandalf
GandalfTheWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 01:57 AM   #13
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

Geez, BoP, that's interesting (your earlier post, not the post about your BF being up ), because I found exercising late at night always kept me up for awhile! I had an evening ballet class years ago that was very strenuous and I was buzzed for hours afterwards! But when I DID fall asleep I slept really well.

Lizra - what are you doing up, you naughty thing? It's 10 pm here, it must be 12 or 1 there! Is your cold better finally?

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Entmoot : Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I got hooked!

Ego numquam pronunciare mendacium, sed ego sum homo indomitus!
Run the earth and watch the sky ... Auta i lómë! Aurë entuluva!
Rían is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 01:59 AM   #14
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

I'm sorry, Gandalf - were you close to him? Death is so very sad.

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Old 11-09-2002, 02:00 AM   #15
Philia
Enting

Gandalf, your welcome, I know it is tough to lose somebody.

Old 11-09-2002, 02:03 AM   #16
Philia
Enting

I'm off to see the Wizarrrrrrrrd!
Wait no, I am off to work...why am I excited?
Oh yeah, because it makes me feel like I have a life, I remember now!

Old 11-09-2002, 02:03 AM   #17
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

It's 1:00am, I have the computer all to myself! My husband just went to bed (he gave up on me ) I still have the cold, time for more cough medicine, This is the 3rd dose, WHEEE! I like late night and early morning, no annoying distractions. I think it's true that the older you get, the less sleep you need. Of course, all day long I fancy a nap!

You have my sympathies also Gandalf. It's just terrible! So sad....

Last edited by Lizra : 11-09-2002 at 02:05 AM.
Lizra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 02:10 AM   #18
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

Oi, well we had the play tonight which went wicked good (at least in my opinion, it was way better than last night's performance!), and so now I'm pretty tired. But I'm really stoked cause the LOTR spesh edition DVD came today!!! Yay!!!!! Anyhoo, I'm going with the cross country team to the state meet tomorrow morning to cheer them on, so I really need to go to bed. *yawns* Good night everybody! I shall return tomorrow afternoon!

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 02:51 AM   #19
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by R*an
Geez, BoP, that's interesting (your earlier post, not the post about your BF being up ), because I found exercising late at night always kept me up for awhile! I had an evening ballet class years ago that was very strenuous and I was buzzed for hours afterwards! But when I DID fall asleep I slept really well.
I can be a little hyped after getting back, but half an hour in the shower usually gives me a chance to wind down.
Old 11-09-2002, 02:58 AM   #20
Rían

BoP - half an hour??? what's your water bill like??

Lizra - I'm gonna go take a whacking dose of Nyquil now and try to get over my sniffles - hope you feel better soon!

galadriel88 - glad your play went well! WHAT!!!!! you have the spesh edition FoTR!!!!!! ARG!!! I can't stand it!!! gotta go buy it!!! I thought it wasn't out for a few more days????