Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-15-2002, 12:19 AM   #81
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Originally posted by Fred Baggins
*Looks around at everyone* Hi everyone. I'm Fred Baggins and I suffer from writewraithism...Can I join your club?*Hits head with 2 by 2...still.*
Hello Fred. Welcome

Erm could I borrow your 2 by 2 pls?............mine splintered

Beatallica
Coney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 12:22 AM   #82
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
*Hugs it to her* NO! IT"S MINE...My own...my preesciousssss... *Hands him another one.* There are many 2 by 2's and none of them should be banged lightly. Or to hard...then you splinter them. But mine is indestructable!*Bagns head to hard and breaks it* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*Sits down and crys, then gets another 2 by 2. And bangs head*
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 12:26 AM   #83
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Originally posted by Fred Baggins
*Hugs it to her* NO! IT"S MINE...My own...my preesciousssss... *Hands him another one.* There are many 2 by 2's and none of them should be banged lightly. Or to hard...then you splinter them. But mine is indestructable!*Bagns head to hard and breaks it* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*Sits down and crys, then gets another 2 by 2. And bangs head*
LOLOL and on that *thump* note I think I'll *thump* retire *thump* to bed

Beatallica
Coney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 12:31 AM   #84
Fred Baggins

*boom boom bang* *boom boom bang* We will, we will rock you!

*boom boom bang* Night!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-15-2002, 12:46 AM   #85
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Okay, the thread is created! Now I'm going to get off this thread and stop bothering the non-Writewights.

*Hits head happily with her own 2 by 2*
Don't steal Fred's 2 by 2, I bought lots for everyone!
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 02:15 AM   #86
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Does hitting oneself with a wall count?
Old 11-15-2002, 02:22 AM   #87
Silverstripe

Uh ... I guess so, but if you're claiming to suffer from Writewrath, all us Writewights 'ave gone to da Writewight thread.
Old 11-15-2002, 02:23 AM   #88
Fred Baggins

Sure does BoP. But if you wanna board, here.*Hands him his very own 2 by 2.*
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-15-2002, 11:01 AM   #89
Silverstripe

Um, well, you can tell by my posts that I had a late night!
Old 11-15-2002, 11:08 AM   #90
Miranda
'Bohemian princess of Covent Garden

Not had a late night yet but planning one seriously late night tomorrow- TOLKIEN SLEEPOVER!!!!!!!!! All my mates from drama are coming over to watch (in order) The special ed FOTR and all the specials that come with that, my nat. geo ME vid, History of Tolkien art DVD (not watched it before so it should be interesting), Dawn French and Jen Sauders LOTR spin off and then to finish the Warner Brothers cartoon with John Hurt aka Hazel in watership down and Caligula in I Claudius as Aragorn and Anthony Daniels aka C3PO in SW as....wait for it...Legolas Greenleaf- oh the laughs won't stop. I either see Threepio running around with a bow and arrow or Legolas running round shouting "Master Luke" at the top of his lungs!!!!!!! Tee hee! I'll post when I come around (all this will be viewed under the affluence of incohol!) and tell you how it goes. Mx
Miranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 11:23 AM   #91
Silverstripe

Quote:
Originally posted by Miranda
Not had a late night yet but planning one seriously late night tomorrow- TOLKIEN SLEEPOVER!!!!!!!!! All my mates from drama are coming over to watch (in order) The special ed FOTR and all the specials that come with that, my nat. geo ME vid, History of Tolkien art DVD (not watched it before so it should be interesting), Dawn French and Jen Sauders LOTR spin off and then to finish the Warner Brothers cartoon with John Hurt aka Hazel in watership down and Caligula in I Claudius as Aragorn and Anthony Daniels aka C3PO in SW as....wait for it...Legolas Greenleaf- oh the laughs won't stop. I either see Threepio running around with a bow and arrow or Legolas running round shouting "Master Luke" at the top of his lungs!!!!!!! Tee hee! I'll post when I come around (all this will be viewed under the affluence of incohol!) and tell you how it goes. Mx
All right, now I'm jealous. Wish I could have a "Tolkien Sleepover"
Old 11-15-2002, 11:26 AM   #92
Miranda

One day when I'm rich and live in Buckingham Palace- I intend to marry William and become Queen of all Britain- I'll have a massive Tolkien Sleepover and invite everyone on the Moot and by then all the films and special editions and everything will be out so it'll be a week long sleepover! Mx
Old 11-15-2002, 11:33 AM   #93
Silverstripe

When that happens, I will most DEFINITELY be there. (so what if I don't live in England, I'll be there!) LOL. Hilarious picture -- the "Queen of all Britain" hosting this week long Tolkien Sleepover.
Old 11-15-2002, 11:35 AM   #94
Miranda

I have to say that is only if I'm not Queen of Mirkwood by then. I have plans for a certain Prince Legolas to marry me and then his Daddy will bye bye to the havens and we'll have the place all to ourselves! Hope we can generate some electricity to run the DVD player though. Mount Doom probably produces enough energy- I'll have a chat with Sauron Mx
Old 11-15-2002, 11:40 AM   #95
Silverstripe

Quote:
Originally posted by Miranda
Hope we can generate some electricity to run the DVD player though. Mount Doom probably produces enough energy- I'll have a chat with Sauron Mx
And then, of course, he'll want to come to the Tolkien Sleepover, too. If you take a bunch of 'mooters into Middle Earth, good luck trying to get any of us out again!
Old 11-15-2002, 06:20 PM   #96
Miranda

Wouldn't want to get you out of Middle Earth again Silverstripe my friend! Middle Earth is far too pretty for that!! We'd have to retrace the steps of the Fellowship I feel and find a couple of orcs to pick a scrap with. I'll turn Mirkwood into the next Caras Galadhron- King Legolas and Queen Miranda- it has a nice ring don't you think! And sure Sauron can come to the party- wouldn't let him play spin the bottle though!!!! All that fire and brimstone- Yuck! Wouldn't mind if Viggo and Billy decided to turn up though. Can't wait until tomorrow night- Arghhhhh!!! I'll tell you about it Monday. Mx
Old 11-15-2002, 06:49 PM   #97
BeardofPants
the Shrike

I wish I'd had Tolkien sleepovers when I was younger... but none of my friends had read LOTR. The only things we seemed to do was sit around in our underclothes, and streak down the road in the middle of the night....
Old 11-15-2002, 06:55 PM   #98
Miranda

Oh believe me we'll be doing that too!!!!! Once that elven wine gets flowing who knows what we'll get up to. When the first DVD came out I had some mates over to watch it. We had a bottle of wine and after one glass one of my mates was rolling around on the floor proclaiming her love for none other than Gimli! Then I got v drunk and did my imression of Legolas seeing the Crebain and fell off the sofa into a plate of Pizza. Then when my best buddie came down for my birthday we had a very late night watching all the extras on the FOTR DVD and cooing everytime we saw any of the sexy male cast- I did it at Ian Mckellen and she went mad but have you seen him when he was in Macbeth with Judi Dench. Miaow! Actually tonight is turning into a bit of a late one. Should go to bed as I have towork tomorrow but talking to you guys is too much fun! Mx
Old 11-16-2002, 09:15 PM   #99
Ërendil
Elven Warrior

Right, it is currently 1:10 am and Varda Oiolosseo and I are watching LOTR. We have just watched all the extras and now we are finally onto the film. We have just had a couple of glasses of coca cola and are pretty hyper. This is the second LOTR sleepver that we have had . It is wicked because we stay up all night and bring down the games, books, everything basically LOTR.
Currently Varda is acting out Galadriel's part at the start of the film... very strange as now she is an orc! hehehehe

"Hehehehe, moeru moeru!"

"That's it, set it all on fire; we're gonna smoke out Escaflowne!"

"Oh, I hit the wrong target... never mind that creature was useless to us anyway. Our orders were to get the girl? So he isn't our concern, we don't need him!"

^_^ Isn't Dilandau just fantastic? You just have to love the insane, murderous pyro :-D
Ërendil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2002, 12:08 PM   #100
Varda Oiolosseo
Tea Bag Queen

Yeah and i'm tired now!!!
You must admitt though i was pretty good at Galadriel!!
We got up at about 10am this morning and i stayed at Ërendil's house till about 3pm and she was dressing up in sheets and curtains trying to look like an elf!! It didn't work!!
We did draw some good elf outfits though!!!
Varda Oiolosseo is offline   Reply With Quote