Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-28-2004, 01:53 AM   #61
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

I'm off for a camping trip to the beach Wed. thru Sunday I'll gaze across the pond and think of you guys

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Entmoot : Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I got hooked!

Ego numquam pronunciare mendacium, sed ego sum homo indomitus!
Run the earth and watch the sky ... Auta i lómë! Aurë entuluva!
Rían is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 03:22 PM   #62
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

Well, we're back ... problems with the trailer hitch a few miles from home, limped back home, and just went up for the day on Thursday

Ah well, I still got to gaze across the pond and think of my European friends! And the weather was lovely.

We've had the trailer for 5 years and taken it many, many miles over some rough ground - I guess it's about time it needed some repairs.

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Old 07-31-2004, 08:25 AM   #63
sun-star
Lady of Letters

I AM JANNY!!! and I'm getting annoyed by cookies... yet they're soo tasty...

I am disappearing of to Deutschland for a week... the nice musical week that I did last time... music and Volkerball... and all the Ritter Sport I can eat!

Sunny's still here though...

Last edited by sun-star : 07-31-2004 at 09:02 AM.
sun-star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 08:08 PM   #64
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

got back from whsitler, was up there for 4 days,while i was up there i went ATVing which was fun until i went wide on a turn and accidentally went off the egde of a steep cliffside, i went about 20 feet down after jumping off the bike and the bike rolled about 200 metres away and got destroyed. luckily it was raining otherwise i could of started a forest fire from gas leaking and sparking from he atv hitting rocks, that would of then ruined the olympics and skiing for about 10-15 years and after i got up the guide who was taking me and gollum9630 on the tour was amazed that my only injury was a bad dislocated finger, now it is in a splint and im getting loaded up on tylenol 3 every 6-8 hours for pain, cuz the bone cut my skin and poke out. the damage on the atv was $6000 so it was lucky i paid the 15 dollar insurnace before going up, and that was basically my trip
"Trying is the first step to failure" Homer Simpson
"It isn't going to be easy"-jerseydevil
"only the good die young"
I AM CANADIAN

If the people lead, the leaders will follow.
gimli7410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 10:30 PM   #65
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

Maybe Disneyland might be the way to go next time...

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 12:57 AM   #66
gollum9630
Canadian Guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidious Rex

actually, considering the amount of stuff gimli has done, i am suprised he is still alive . Hes fallen off bridges, flipped over bikes, and now the ATV thing

Wierd Harry Potter quotes

the old nintendo duck hunt game

Lemmings

Swron

Random Homer Simpson Quotes
gollum9630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 12:16 PM   #67
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidious Rex

nah i'd screw that up too
"Trying is the first step to failure" Homer Simpson
"It isn't going to be easy"-jerseydevil
"only the good die young"
I AM CANADIAN

If the people lead, the leaders will follow.
gimli7410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 03:38 PM   #68
Rían

I'm off tomorrow (and will be packing most of today) for our annual beach camping trip with 80 fun lovin' friends! I'll look across the ocean (Pacific) and think of all my Moot friends

Old 10-14-2004, 03:49 PM   #69
Janny
The Blobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by R*an
I'm off tomorrow (and will be packing most of today) for our annual beach camping trip with 80 fun lovin' friends! I'll look across the ocean (Pacific) and think of all my Moot friends
Have fun, I wise one.

Just a note to say that sun-star hasn't been around because she's gone off to uni and can't get the internet working. But she'll be back soon. Freshers' week. That's a holiday right?

Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to the small and arrogant oligarchy of those who happen to be walking about. ~ Mercutio... erm, GK Chesterton.
Janny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 06:34 PM   #70
Rían

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janny
I wise one
Yes, dear, you're an intelligent young man, but you shouldn't go around blowing your own horn!

(or was that a typo? )

Well, anyway, thanks for the nice wishes, and I"m back, and I had fun (altho not as much as I hoped for - it RAINED!)

Old 10-19-2004, 02:15 PM   #71
Janny
The Blobbit

Erm, it's what happens when I try to compliment people... it just comes back to myself.

You see, 'I' is pretty close to 'O' as it happens, and it seems I missed the 'H' and the comma. But... oh, never minf.

Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to the small and arrogant oligarchy of those who happen to be walking about. ~ Mercutio... erm, GK Chesterton.
Old 10-19-2004, 04:55 PM   #72
Rían

OL, I won't minf, and I appreciare the comploment veru much

Old 10-19-2004, 05:05 PM   #73
Janny
The Blobbit

Typo jokes, the possibilities are endess.

Old 10-19-2004, 05:10 PM   #74
Rían

I'll stop, then

Hey, I just tried to IM you, but you're not on AIM, you're on MSN - annoying! Can a non-MSN person download MSN IM stuff?

Old 10-19-2004, 05:19 PM   #75
Janny
The Blobbit

I believe so. People with windows download MSN in preference to the Windows Messanger, which is the default but pathetic version of the programme for the same IM network.

It's freeware and from MSN.com, I believe.

(If you're a Mac user, Hanza, our beloved bouncing sheep did the same thing to get onto MSN. It's more popular you see.)

Old 10-19-2004, 05:23 PM   #76
Rían

oh well, I'll prob. never get around to it - too lazy!