Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2003, 09:48 PM   #38
LuthienTinuviel
protector of orphaned rabbits

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevil
The only reason Carolinians say that is because they're one of the states who feel it's necessary to drive in the fast lane going 55 mph and won't get out of your way. It's illegal in NJ to drive in the fast lane (left hand lane) on a highway except for passing - but people from other states do it.

I have my list of worst driving states. I must say - while in Indiana - I have come to the conclusion that Wisconsin drivers are the worst while Oregon drivers don't know how to merge onto a highway and the south drives like they're going through a drive through.

I can deal with California, eastern Pennsylvania, NJ and southern NY - there are probably others, but those are the ones off the top of my head.

Oh - and on my way to my couins in North Carolina - I have determined that Virginians are also one of those "slow in the left lane" drivers. Virginian drivers annoyed me on my trip to my cousin's wedding.
i finally agree with you on something, JD.