Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Writer's Workshop
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2003, 07:35 PM   #1
Echthelion
Sapling

Review of "Utumno"

Hi all,

Well, you have a very lengthy Chapter 1 of "The Search for Utumno." I await your comments regarding my "homage" to my favorite of the Tolkien books that I have yet read...and as always, none of this would've been possible without him.

Enjoy and thanks.

Ecthelion
Old 10-15-2003, 12:19 AM   #2
IronParrot
Fowl Administrator

Hey Ecthelion -

Generally, what we do in this forum is keep comments, feedback, etc. to the same thread where a story or excerpt is posted. It keeps the place tidy, and it's also easier for readers who want to quote specific passages verbatim when responding.

Those of you who haven't read the posted chapter yet, be sure to check it out here.
All of IronParrot's posts are guaranteed to be 100% intelligent and/or sarcastic, comprising no genetically modified content and tested on no cute furry little animals unless the SPCA is looking elsewhere. If you observe a failure to uphold this warranty, please contact a forum administrator immediately to receive a full refund on your Entmoot registration.

Blog: Nick's Café Canadien
Closed Thread