Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-16-2003, 09:25 AM   #161
Salquënòrëwen
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Bombadillo
Either way, whenever it was dry, I'd put my little bro in it, and drag him around upstairs with Anglorfin, and we'd all drag each other and have fun.
And then throw each other down the stairs, every single time.
Now to understand the appeal of this, you'd have to see the stairs. There was the upstairs hallway, then (coming from my room) there would be one step down on the right, onto a little landing. Then turn around to face my room again and there's the twelve stairs. Everything was carpeted, but maybe 30 years ago, so it was so worn it felt like cloth. Then at the bottom, there was a dandy little door. So we'd put Bobby (my bro) in the bag and drag him all through the 2 rooms, and when we got bored we'd get a running start and whip him around the bend and launch him at the door. And all three of us LOVED it. I'd get pulled and we'd try to pull Anglorfin all the time and my mom would hate it.
I used to go to my friend's house and do the exact same thing!!! It was so fun...
Old 06-16-2003, 10:50 PM   #162
Elvengirl
Mirthful Maiden

Ok I thought of something

I was pretty young and our goat was due to have babies. I had never experienced this before so I didn't know what to expect. I went out to the goat pen one afternoon and there on the ground was a misshapen sack of goo with someting moving around inside. I freaked out! ran back to the house screaming ALIENS, ALIENS ARE IN WITH THE GOATS! THEY ARE COMING!

Let me just say, I used to be terrified of aliens, all thanks to ET *shudder*

Wanna play? www.thievesguild.com
Elvengirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2003, 02:33 PM   #163
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

you have goats? *laugh*

Well one time I swallowed a battery. Think I was about eight.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2003, 09:30 PM   #164
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by gollum9630
my gr. 1 teacher told me she had eyes on the back of her head and i believed her
You re not the only one. My french teacher use to tell us that because our class use to (and still is) a teachers worse nightmare. (exept a select few) Including me. She use to say that she had eyes on the back of her head and I wanted to see them.

I use to think that my backyard had old dino bones in it but found out later after much digging that they were only garden shells.

I use to go fishing in my niehbors goldfish pond.
I remember when I would do stupid little tricks like take of my shorts and stick my knees in the leg holes and walk on my knees down the stairs. My friend tripped and fell while doing this.

*this one is scary*
I actually thought that when I grew up I could marry my dog.
Old 06-17-2003, 09:49 PM   #165
Elf Girl
Lurker

My friend married me to a lollypop when I was 5... I married her to a bottle of water. (I wonder if I still have the lollypop? I'll call him Glorfy. )
Elf Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 05:59 AM   #166
Sicirus
Elf Lord

LOL

I use to think that when you cut the hair off of stuffed animals and Barby that it would grow back. NAd I belived Barby was a demon and would come to life during the night.
Thats why I always throw them out hte window.
It was a fun game.
When I slept at my grandma's house once when I was like ten or something I would scared that the ferniture would devoure me. Her furniture is really creepy. Only during the night though. To much Goosebumbs(sp?)
Old 06-20-2003, 08:51 AM   #167
Linaewen
Fair Dinkum

Can't remember too many right now, but I did cut my own hair when I was four. (Not a good haircut) I also managed to make a huge hole in the toilet wall when I was... (I think) running away from my dad because he wanted me to eat lunch, and I ran and tried to hide behind the toilet door. It was a large hole because I had a rather large backside last year. (Joking- on both parts- I made the hole when I was about 4!)

I don't think I did any of that weird stuff that people usually do when they're younger. All I did was read and solve very long maths problems. (Always a nerd- and proud of it!) I'll tell you about what my good friends have done. One ate her own ... faeces.

*Tries to stop laughing* My best friend & her brother did the funniest things when they were younger. Once, they decided to put red blood dye in the toilet, and pretend that the 'red stuff' just came out when she was in the toilet. Her mum had a panic attack- keep in mind that my friend was a tad young to start menstruating, at age 4. I'm talking to my friend tomorrow, and get the rest of the stories off her- and then post them later. They are hilarious.

Last edited by Linaewen : 06-20-2003 at 08:52 AM.
Linaewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2003, 10:14 AM   #168
Elven Archer
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Linaewen
Can't remember too many right now, but I did cut my own hair when I was four. (Not a good haircut) I also managed to make a huge hole in the toilet wall when I was... (I think) running away from my dad because he wanted me to eat lunch, and I ran and tried to hide behind the toilet door. It was a large hole because I had a rather large backside last year. (Joking- on both parts- I made the hole when I was about 4!)
my sister cut her hair right before picture day once. she was about 6 or 7 i think. my mom took her to a salon to get it fixed and it ended up like a boys haircut. it was really short.
Quote:
Originally posted by Linaewen
I don't think I did any of that weird stuff that people usually do when they're younger. All I did was read and solve very long maths problems. (Always a nerd- and proud of it!) I'll tell you about what my good friends have done. One ate her own ... faeces.
tha's disgusting.wouldn't she have gotten really sick or something?

all the stuff about toliets reminded me of a couple things. i used to think that once the toliet flushed the new water was super clean. my brother asked me to bring him some water so i just dipped the cup in the toliet and broght it to him. can't remember if he drank it or not.
when my other brother was real little he would go through the house with toliet paper and put one the end in the toliet, flush and watch it all get sucked up.
Old 06-20-2003, 06:15 PM   #169
Salquënòrëwen
Elven Warrior

I just remembered something! OK, my best friend at the time was spending the night at my house, and we decided to rent some movies. We went to the video store and were looking at movies, when I found a movie that had a note on it that said "Not recomended for children under 10 years of age." Well, me and my friend (whos name is Morgan, btw) thought it would be cool to get it, having just turned 10 and all. Later that night, we got into our sleeping bags (we were on my bed, but still in sleeping bags ) and put the movie in. The movie turned out to be about this dollhouse with dolls of two teenage girl's aunt's family (their aunt's parents had been murdered). Well, the dolls came to life and kept acting out the murder. (By then we were in the sleeping bags, under the covers of my bed, and holding each other's hands and scared half to death) Oh and did I mention I used to collect porcelain dolls! And here we are, watching a scary movie, where the dolls come to life and act out a murder, and I have about 20 dolls around the room! When the movie went off, we noticed the dolls, and all of the sudden it seemed like they were all staring at us, and we were afraid they would come to life. So we took all of them, and put them in a closet downstairs, and put a chair in front of it. They've never been out of that closet since....
Old 06-20-2003, 09:45 PM   #170
ArwenEvenstar
Elf Lord

LOL this thread is hilarious!!! I've done lots of crazy things when I was little for example, we were in the Sobeys in town and I would randomly walk up to people and just start talking to them and you know how little kids stand on the end of the grocery carts and ride around when their parents are trying to push them (I still do that and I'm almost 14) any way I got on the wrong cart and this lady started screaming.

My old house ahd mice living in the walls and they would be walking around over my head and I always thougt that they were going to chew through the wall and start eating me (which gave me some pretty nasty nightmares) any way one night I started scratching the wall and banging on it yelling "I'M NOT CHEESE! YOU CAN'T EAT ME" and so on and so forth. MY dad came into my room and saw me jumping on the bed yelling at the wall.

I would swim in the mud My parents were digging a garden and I just got a new swimming suit so what better place to try it out but in the dirt. I would get my mom to put dirt on me and I go for a "swim", it was awesome. I would do it again but I think someone would call unit 9 or something.