Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-20-2002, 06:46 PM   #1
bballsweetheart
Sapling

strange things u thought/did when u where little

i know ppl did it, if u remember u prob thought something totaly wierd i thought that when i grew up i'd be a catapiller

i loved lambchop, and when lambchop grew up she was going to be a fish. i thought that is she could be a fish y couldn't i b a catapiller? i was wondering if ne one else can remember what they thought and tell every one what it is
Old 04-20-2002, 06:52 PM   #2
frodosgirlfriend
Elven Warrior

Location: I live in la la land, you know, the place you go during math class
i was going to be a cow

i loved cows, just cows, not horses, not ne thing all big & great, just normal old cows. they where next door (they still r) so i saw them alot and i loved them.

---------------------------------------------
AND FGF'S MOST GORGEOUS MAN ALIVE AT THE MOMENT'S AWARD GOES TO.........
BRANDON BOYD (yes once again) !!!!! WOOOO!!!
----------------------------------------------
Hottness has no count for age.... thats why I'm merrying a forty year old who goes by the name of JOHNNY DEPP!!!!
-----------------------------------------------
Fortune cookies tell all, so when i got the cookie telling me to date my love i became a stalker to Johnny Depp, and when i find him my excuse will be "the cookie made me do it"
------------------------------------------------
I'm not stupid, I'm special
"But why is the rum gone?"
"Captian, Catian Jack Sparrow"
"pa-pa-pa parsnip, parla, --"
"Just don't do anything... stupid"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"
~Captian Jack Sparrow
Read my FP.net story!!!
frodosgirlfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2002, 06:57 PM   #3
elvenninnyhammer
Hobbit

i was mother goose! i was the mother goose, not some dumb catapiller ( ). i also thought that dandy lions where real lions and i wouldn't go near them .
Old 04-20-2002, 06:59 PM   #4
BeardofPants
the Shrike

For some reason, I thought I had to marry my brother... eck. Now, of course, if anyone so much as mentions the evil "M" word, I'll perform upspeakable acts of insanity upon them.
Old 04-20-2002, 07:09 PM   #5
Elf Girl
Lurker

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
For some reason, I thought I had to marry my brother... eck. Now, of course, if anyone so much as mentions the evil "M" word, I'll perform upspeakable acts of insanity upon them.
Maybe you were an Egyption pharo in another life. They married their siblings to keep the blood of the gods that supposedly ran in there veins pure.
Elf Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2002, 07:16 PM   #6
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by Elf Girl

Maybe you were an Egyption pharo in another life. They married their siblings to keep the blood of the gods that supposedly ran in there veins pure.
Why, yes, I *think* I am related distantly to Akhenaten... something to do with the ...

[2 hours later]

... and that's all I have to say about that.
Old 04-20-2002, 07:27 PM   #7
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

he he... I used to be terrified of 2 or 3 men at church for no good reason. I mean, they were never scary or mean or anything, i just decided to be scared of them. Weird...

I also used to think that Oscar the Grouch off of Sesame Street lived in our old metal trash can. i would go outside, bang on the lid and call to him.

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2002, 07:27 PM   #8
Jadera
Elven Warrior

I thought I was going to learn Japanese and become a J-pop star. Oh wait...that's what I want to do now...

The strangest thing I ever did when I was little, eh?

You probably wouldn't believe me if I told ya, but I'll tell you anyway.

*inserts drum roll*
I ate a lightbulb. Chewed it up and everything. Not a good thing.

~Chivalry isn't dead, it just transferred to women~
Jadera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2002, 07:36 PM   #9
galadriel88

Didn't you get sick? Or did it just, er, come out the basement?

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
Old 04-20-2002, 07:49 PM   #10
Jadera
Elven Warrior

I don't remember getting sick. My mom saw what I was doing and rushed over and started scooping glass shards out of my mouth. I was bleeding quite a bit, but I don't know if I swallowed any. My dad was out of town, so my mom called my brother who didn't believe her. (I'm totally accident prone. I'm just blessed I live through everything!) He came home from work and they took me to the hospital. I now have an aversion to those glass figurine stores....Go figure...

Old 04-20-2002, 07:57 PM   #11
galadriel88

*goes and looks up aversion* n. 1. A feeling of repugnance for something with a desire to avoid it. 2. Something decidedly disliked.

Oh, okay! It's a good thing your mom was there, otherwise you might've been hurt really bad!

Old 04-20-2002, 10:21 PM   #12
Jadera
Elven Warrior

Yeah, God gave me a great mom! She has to put up with a lot.... Another strange thing I did...hmm....I thought every inanimate object had a name/personality. The fan in the guestroom didn't like me until I was ten years old. His name was John. (I had/have a very active imagination....)

Old 04-20-2002, 10:40 PM   #13
spidersbane
Hobbit

when my mom told me she was pregnant with my sister I thought that she had a pouch like a Kangaroo, and didn't understand why I couldn't see the baby yet. I also saw my mom use carpet fresh(that white powder that smells good when you Vaccuum) so when she went to another room i flung baby powder all over the floor, walls, myself, etc. Quite a mess, but it made a good picture.
— Feanor, from the Quenta Silmarillion.

"Never give a sword to a man who can't dance" (Celtic Proverb)

"Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't."
spidersbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2002, 10:42 PM   #14
galadriel88

Oh, me too, Jadera. I used to think that I was a magician, here's how: You know how when a room is dark and you close your eyes, you can see lots of little dots dancing across your eyelids? Well, i thought I could control them and make them move in whatever direction I wanted. Kinda like Sorcerer Mickey...

Coming froma family of writers, i started writing short stories when i was very young. When I was four, i had my mom oen up MSWord on the computer for me and I wrote a story. Iwish i could find it, we have it somewhere, oh well...

Old 04-20-2002, 10:46 PM   #15
Michelle The Fair
Enting

The strangest thing i did was when i was 2yr.old.I would climb upon the kitchen counters and say,"Catch mommy!!!!!" I would jump off and smack into the floor before she could catch me. I did this often. she would scoop me up and take me to the emergency room. Have x-rays. No broken bones.

"PIPPIN LIVES in MY HEART!!!!!!!'
Michelle The Fair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2002, 10:58 PM   #16
Jadera
Elven Warrior

Ohmigosh! Yes! I remember the dots! Wow, at least I'm not totally crazy now. I used to draw with the dots and make them swirl around the room. I had squiggles too.

Old 04-21-2002, 02:02 AM   #17
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

I think when I was about two I was sure I could fly. . .

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002, 07:47 AM   #18
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

When I was 3 or 4, I thought that nothing existed until I looked and saw it. All the closed doors in the house and everywhere else was black and empty until I looked at it. I remember trying to open the refrigerator more than once to see which goodies would materialize next.

I also thought that the sea was one giant swimming pool and wondered why they had to add salt.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...
Arathorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002, 08:38 AM   #19
Glorious Glorfindel
Elven Warrior

funnily enough, eruviel, i also thought i could fly, only when i was older - about 8 yrs old. thats how i got the scar on my forehead! i thought i could fly, and instead of flying up the window i ran straight through it! classic case of DOH i think!
Na-chaered palan-diriel
o galadhremmin ennorath
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, si nef aearon!

add a drop of lavander to milk.
leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Glorious Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002, 09:06 AM   #20
Darth Tater
The man

I was Peter Pan. A handful of crumbs from the bottom of a container of colorful kids cereal was my pixy dust. I'd throw it on my head and then jump off a chair. I really could fly if I believed.
Darth Tater is offline   Reply With Quote