Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2003, 10:46 PM   #1
Laurelyn
Elf Lord

Location: Valinor, right next to Telperion . . . what did you expect, Michigan?
The 666th division: Join the Moot army!

I have been sent by my superiors (Tessar and Jerseydevil) to round up (and maybe if I'm really lucky command) the 666th divsion of the Entmoot army. This division is compiled of Movie-forum-goers who wish to protest the new, horrible decor of Entmoot. As your forums have suffered the greatest, being set upon with colors almost as bad as pink and purple and a banner of *gasp* Movie-Legolas, we decided it was recruiting time.
The Entmoot Army is massing over in General Messages. There are uniform avatars and signatures to be recieved if you PM Tessar (Do so now!) and then you will be officially on our side, aka a 'hostage,' to be used as a pawn (maybe) in dealing with the Admins, who have brought this terrible horror upon us all. Or simply pester them, that is good too.
Join the army! If you are not declared for our side, we'll assume you're on THEIR side, and enemies are generally not shown too much mercy. Rally, Entmoot, and protest these evils! We are being taken over by the epitome of malice.
Join us now! Post here to declare your allegiance, or toodle on over to General Messages.

Angel of music, guide and guardian! Grant to me your glory!

The country I eat and spend the day in is by no means the country I sleep and dream in. Define patriotism.

Hold the boat, you spastic monkey! ~ Elenka
Closed Thread