Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2003, 07:36 PM   #1
SlushieSnowGirl
Hobbit

All about words

This thread is where you right all about words anything you want. You can say what you used to think a word meant or how it was pronounced and you can make up Your ow word and definitions and use them whenever you want to on this thread.

Here: Some times I think Weird can be a complement

My word was weird and I wrote what I tought about it. I know this might sound stupid but I think it will be fun!

Don't you dare open it!!!!!!!!

The dark is here.
Old 03-08-2003, 07:44 PM   #2
IronParrot
Fowl Administrator

[Eliza Doolittle]Words, words, words... what are they good for anway?[/Eliza]
All of IronParrot's posts are guaranteed to be 100% intelligent and/or sarcastic, comprising no genetically modified content and tested on no cute furry little animals unless the SPCA is looking elsewhere. If you observe a failure to uphold this warranty, please contact a forum administrator immediately to receive a full refund on your Entmoot registration.

Blog: Nick's Café Canadien
Old 03-08-2003, 07:47 PM   #3
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Yoshvan= can mean many different things (I usually say it when I don't have any other reply. ex. "That movie sucked!", and then i would say, "Yoshvan")

Narfy= it is another wod for cool
Old 03-08-2003, 07:57 PM   #4
IronParrot
Fowl Administrator

Straight from today's entry at the National Scrabble Association's Word of the Day: bashlyk - some sort of cloth hood, apparently.

You learn a lot of strange words playing Scrabble, you do. The various interjections are my favourite. "Pht", "pfft", "pfui", "brr", "brrr", "aarrghh" (and all the other correct variations of the spelling) - all allowable.
All of IronParrot's posts are guaranteed to be 100% intelligent and/or sarcastic, comprising no genetically modified content and tested on no cute furry little animals unless the SPCA is looking elsewhere. If you observe a failure to uphold this warranty, please contact a forum administrator immediately to receive a full refund on your Entmoot registration.

Blog: Nick's Café Canadien
Old 03-08-2003, 07:58 PM   #5
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

There is a thread to make up new words here. To avoid having more than one thread open about words, post what you used to think words meant there.

PADLOCK!!!

Psalm 107:31
Closed Thread