Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entertainment Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-23-2002, 06:41 PM   #1
gdl96
the greg the admin

Metroid Prime and Metroid Fusion

Any video game fans here, especially those who own a Gamecube or Game Boy Advance, have either of these two games yet? From what I've heard, they're both great, especially Metroid Prime for Gamecube which has been proclaimed excellent and has recieved near perfect reviews from many popular gaming puplications.

Although I never had a chance to play the original Metroid games (supposedly Super Metroid is one of the greatest games ever), I've finally had an introduction to 2d Metroid with Metroid Fusion, and I am extremely enjoying the experience. Anybody who loved the old 2d Metroid games would love this one.

Metroid Prime, on the other hand, is Samus Aran's venture into the 3d world from a first person perspective. Although at first look it looks just like another First Person Shooter, this came is supposedly nothing of the kind. I haven't played it yet, but I will be getting it for Hannukah on Friday, so I'll post some impressions then. In the meantime, has anybody else gotten a chance to play is awsome looking game?
gdl96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 03:38 AM   #2
Nibs
Head Hollara

I've done a bit of Fusing myself, but I'm way more into 3-D environments, although I don't think I'll find myself Priming any time soon.

Ever heard of Mormons? I'm one. Click here to know more about us.
Nibs is offline   Reply With Quote