Hide Witch, hide!
The Good Folks come to burn thee!
Their keen enjoyment hid behind
A Gothic mask of duty!
ringbearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002, 08:35 PM   #2
Tar-Elendil
Númenorean

personally i think the show is terrible as well as the acting skills of the Osbournes. evrytime i see the show on tv i go into an involuntary sequence of regourgitations. truthfully, i feel stupid for the people at mtv
Old 04-21-2002, 09:12 PM   #3
elf_princess
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Tar-Elendil
personally i think the show is terrible as well as the acting skills of the Osbournes. evrytime i see the show on tv i go into an involuntary sequence of regourgitations. truthfully, i feel stupid for the people at mtv
I'mg going to have to agree with Tar-Elendil on this one... not a very big Osbourne fan... they seem kind of fake to me...
elf_princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2002, 01:09 AM   #4
ringbearer
Elf Lord

I like it because it is funny, not the acting. I asked "any one else a fan?" If you don't like it, why waste time responding. I know it's fake, who cares. Almost, all TV shows are "fake". It IS different.

Hide Witch, hide!
The Good Folks come to burn thee!
Their keen enjoyment hid behind
A Gothic mask of duty!

Last edited by ringbearer : 04-23-2002 at 01:19 AM.
ringbearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2002, 02:28 PM   #5
GandalfTheWhite
Elven Warrior

i think the show is hilarious and its great how just cuz the kid is ozzys son he has his own record label, the mom is really funny too.

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

"He who breaks a thing to find out what it is, has left the path of wisdom."
-Gandalf

"A thing is about to happen which has not happened since the Elder Days: the Ents are going to wake up and find that they are strong."
-Gandalf
GandalfTheWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 10:17 PM   #6
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

i love that show. and it is not acting. has anyone got the first season on dvd
"Trying is the first step to failure" Homer Simpson
"It isn't going to be easy"-jerseydevil
"only the good die young"
I AM CANADIAN

If the people lead, the leaders will follow.
gimli7410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 12:39 AM   #7
Lalaith
The Elvish Temptress

I really liked the show, but lately I had no time to watch it and I got totally confused because MTV Germany showed always the same episodes.
Old 05-08-2003, 05:04 AM   #8
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

I want to be Ozzy Osbourne when I grow up ............. I've started training already

Beatallica

Last edited by Coney : 05-08-2003 at 05:06 AM.
Coney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 06:26 AM   #9
Baby-K
Corruptor

Well ye've already got the Ozzie(y) part down..... What do you mean ye've started training? Only biting the heads of dead bats so far?

The show is a laugh, makes me realise that my family isn't as disfunctional as I'd thought And if I had a son like that I'd smack him stupid.........grrrrrrrrrr...........and all those bloody dogs, no man - who lives like that? (I'm not overly fond of small dogs, actually not fond of them at all, well small dogs are good for two things: Growing into big dogs and Being food for big dogs)
Old 05-08-2003, 02:04 PM   #10
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Originally posted by Baby-K
Well ye've already got the Ozzie(y) part down..... What do you mean ye've started training? Only biting the heads of dead bats so far?
Nah, I was thinkin' more of the ritual alcohol abuse to inflict a more "Osbourne" - like state

I wish my nickname did come from that Ozzie............it was picked from a slightly worse source

Did you know that if you see a flock of bats (is flock the right word?) hunting you can flick malterzers into the air and the stupid creatures try to catch 'em and stun themselves?......handy to know if ya ever want to catch a bat.

more useless information from the Warren

Beatallica
Old 05-08-2003, 09:26 PM   #11
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

did you know ozzy didnt actually know it was a real bat. it was just thrown on stage and stunned by the lights and he thought it was rubber and then he needed 6 months of rabies shots. just thought i d let you know
"Trying is the first step to failure" Homer Simpson
"It isn't going to be easy"-jerseydevil
"only the good die young"
I AM CANADIAN

If the people lead, the leaders will follow.
gimli7410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 01:09 AM   #12
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
Originally posted by Coney
Nah, I was thinkin' more of the ritual alcohol abuse to inflict a more "Osbourne" - like state

I wish my nickname did come from that Ozzie............it was picked from a slightly worse source

Did you know that if you see a flock of bats (is flock the right word?) hunting you can flick malterzers into the air and the stupid creatures try to catch 'em and stun themselves?......handy to know if ya ever want to catch a bat.

more useless information from the Warren
Maltezers? As in the poodle? What, do you chuck it in the air hoping to take a few of them out with it?

I dunno if it's flock, must be though 'cos I can't imagine it being a gaggle or a bevy or a choir or summin else
Old 05-09-2003, 06:04 AM   #13
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Maltezers? As in the poodle? What, do you chuck it in the air hoping to take a few of them out with it?

I dunno if it's flock, must be though 'cos I can't imagine it being a gaggle or a bevy or a choir or summin else
......malterzers are sweets! (little balls of honycomb type stuff, covered in chocolate).

Beatallica
Old 05-09-2003, 06:14 AM   #14
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
......malterzers are sweets! (little balls of honycomb type stuff, covered in chocolate).
Oh, of course d'oh *smacks self on head* - I've seen those! (Here I was wondering if all brits strut around the countryside with a couple of dogs on leashes, which they chuck at bats - PETA would have a few things to say I'm sure)
Old 05-09-2003, 06:17 AM   #15
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

*removes Bat-terrier form remote control airplane*

Nooo..........we would never do that

Beatallica
Old 05-09-2003, 06:23 AM   #16
Baby-K
Corruptor

Well, if they could send a dog into space (and I'm sure aliens must think it's the only intelligent contribution we ever made) I suppose the Brittish can use dogs to stun bats.

Hey another use for small dogs!

If yer a pro at bat stunning, do you keep your god on a leash & then just swing him around in the air, hoping to take as many of the suckers out as possible?
Old 05-09-2003, 06:29 AM   #17
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Well, if they could send a dog into space (and I'm sure aliens must think it's the only intelligent contribution we ever made) I suppose the Brittish can use dogs to stun bats.

Hey another use for small dogs!

If yer a pro at bat stunning, do you keep your god on a leash & then just swing him around in the air, hoping to take as many of the suckers out as possible?
hehehe.......that reminds me of a druinken' convo me an my friends had

"If the aliens are monitoring our TV signals, will they bother to invade after they have seen the Osbournes?"...........we decided they won't bother

I keep my god on a very short leash (soz, I shouldn't take the piss out of other folks typo's :/ )

Three down............domestic servant = God

Beatallica
Old 05-09-2003, 07:40 AM   #18
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
hehehe.......that reminds me of a druinken' convo me an my friends had

"If the aliens are monitoring our TV signals, will they bother to invade after they have seen the Osbournes?"...........we decided they won't bother

I keep my god on a very short leash (soz, I shouldn't take the piss out of other folks typo's :/ )

Three down............domestic servant = God
Ha, but 'god' wasn't the typo! I did that on purpose 'cos yer sig says "My God woke up on the wrong side of his bed", so I was thinking that perhaps he's pissed 'cos yer swinging him in the air to stun bats with

Brittish was the typo

We've discussed the possibility of alien invation often - I am sure I've sent you the alien theory? But, yeah yer right, Oz & co should be a good deterrant
Old 05-09-2003, 07:53 AM   #19
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Ha, but 'god' wasn't the typo! I did that on purpose 'cos yer sig says "My God woke up on the wrong side of his bed", so I was thinking that perhaps he's pissed 'cos yer swinging him in the air to stun bats with

Brittish was the typo

We've discussed the possibility of alien invation often - I am sure I've sent you the alien theory? But, yeah yer right, Oz & co should be a good deterrant
Yeesh I'm slow today (I'm slow most days, but I'm still pretty drunk from last nights beer ........gotta drive in an hour as well )

Yeah Oz should scare 'em off

WEIRD OZZY STORY:

When Black Sabbath first became big in america their manager booked them into one of the poshest hotels in LA.......Young Ozzy (who wasn't much of a drinker then) looked out the hotel window and saw the front lawn had been planted with orange trees.
The police were called to the hotel in the early hours of the morning where they found Ozzy, in a tree, with his pockets and t-shirt stuffed with oranges ............... no charges were brought forward and the hotel staff informed Ozzy that fruit, and other refreshments, were available free of charge as part of room service.......he didn't have to raid the trees on the front lawn if he fancied an orange!

Beatallica
Old 05-09-2003, 08:41 AM   #20
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
Yeesh I'm slow today (I'm slow most days, but I'm still pretty drunk from last nights beer ........gotta drive in an hour as well )

Yeah Oz should scare 'em off

WEIRD OZZY STORY:

When Black Sabbath first became big in america their manager booked them into one of the poshest hotels in LA.......Young Ozzy (who wasn't much of a drinker then) looked out the hotel window and saw the front lawn had been planted with orange trees.
The police were called to the hotel in the early hours of the morning where they found Ozzy, in a tree, with his pockets and t-shirt stuffed with oranges ............... no charges were brought forward and the hotel staff informed Ozzy that fruit, and other refreshments, were available free of charge as part of room service.......he didn't have to raid the trees on the front lawn if he fancied an orange!
Yer not slow hun........it's the beer (ye must have had a boatload for beer to get you drunk)

I want to go camping.......did you see the God's window pic I put in that what's your country like thread? That's where I want to go now... (remember what I told you re my easter weekend? Well the place we went to is near God's Window, bloody nice)

Erm re the Ozzy story.........face it, he's a fruitcake That's the sort of thing I'd do if I were pissed out of me brackets