Spam is bad. Which game do you mean?
Old 04-16-2002, 07:26 PM   #6
Tinythetroll
Hobbit

This game
Old 04-16-2002, 07:38 PM   #7
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Location: My mother would say somewhere between the adult mystery section and the YA sci-fi
It isn't exactly a game.
"The Astels are an emotional people. They cry at the drop of a handkerchief. Their culture is much like that of Pelosia. They're extremely devot and invincibly backward. It's been demonstrated to them over an over that serfdom is an archaic, inefficent institution, but they maintain it anyway--largely at the connivance of the serfs thmselves. Astellian nobles don't exert themselves in any way, so they have no concept of human endurance. The serfs take advantage of that outrageously. Astellian serfs have been known to collapse from sheer exhauston at the very mention of such unpleasant words as 'reaping' or 'digging'."

-----------------------------------------------

“They lost him?!” Lupin asked , amazed. “Voldemort has been after Harry for 15 years, and then he misplaces him?!”
Old 04-16-2002, 07:38 PM   #8
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Ooh, Ooh! I know a game!! Bring your heiny over here, so I can kick it.

Now, what game was it that you wanted to play?
Old 04-16-2002, 07:39 PM   #9
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Location: My mother would say somewhere between the adult mystery section and the YA sci-fi
Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
Ooh, Ooh! I know a game!! Bring your heiny over here, so I can kick it.

Now, what game was it that you wanted to play?
I think he thinks Entmoot is a game
"The Astels are an emotional people. They cry at the drop of a handkerchief. Their culture is much like that of Pelosia. They're extremely devot and invincibly backward. It's been demonstrated to them over an over that serfdom is an archaic, inefficent institution, but they maintain it anyway--largely at the connivance of the serfs thmselves. Astellian nobles don't exert themselves in any way, so they have no concept of human endurance. The serfs take advantage of that outrageously. Astellian serfs have been known to collapse from sheer exhauston at the very mention of such unpleasant words as 'reaping' or 'digging'."

“They lost him?!” Lupin asked , amazed. “Voldemort has been after Harry for 15 years, and then he misplaces him?!”
Old 04-16-2002, 07:41 PM   #10
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Entmoot is a book discussion site slash LOTR shrine.

Old 04-16-2002, 07:41 PM   #11
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by TwirlingString

I think he thinks Entmoot is a game
I don't care. Bring yours over, so I can can kick it as well, while I am here.
Old 04-16-2002, 07:42 PM   #12
Tinythetroll
Hobbit

Ohh heh im kindA NEW TO THIS
Old 04-16-2002, 07:43 PM   #13
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Hunh, what I do?

Old 04-16-2002, 07:44 PM   #14
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Tinythetroll
Ohh heh im kindA NEW TO THIS
She's playing with you. (I think)(If it is a she) What are you BearfofPants?

Old 04-16-2002, 07:44 PM   #15
Tinythetroll
Hobbit

Ooops acidently pressed caps locks
Old 04-16-2002, 07:46 PM   #16
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

I think I know why BoP mad at you. Oh well, we're all spammers.

Old 04-16-2002, 07:48 PM   #17
Darth Tater
The man

Be nice to the silly newbies BoP, it's your job to bring them to the Truth
Old 04-16-2002, 07:51 PM   #18
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Tater
Be nice to the silly newbies BoP, it's your job to bring them to the Truth
What truth?

Old 04-16-2002, 07:52 PM   #19
Tinythetroll
Hobbit

Quote:
Originally posted by TwirlingString

What truth?

"The Truth"...Duh..
Old 04-16-2002, 07:52 PM   #20
BeardofPants
the Shrike

You infernal minions! Bow down to the might of Taterificus before he smotalizes you!!