Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Fantasy and Sci-Fi Novels
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-18-2002, 11:20 AM   #1
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
Sabre World - A story of a future divided America

Prologue

In the year 2144 the United States had been divided into two radically different nations.

One was the Eastern Federation of America, which comprised every state of the former U S A from the east coast to the Rocky Mountains.

The other half was ruled by the League of Delta, which was a union fo different crime organisations, such as the Italian and the Russian Maffias, the Hydra and Yacusa. The leader of this nation was a shadowy figure, whom no one knew who he was, except the Inner Circle of the League.

There were constant fighting going on between these nations, everything from minor borderclashes to all out war.

In 2157 the federation government decided that it needed to improve it's defences radically, so in a group of agencies, consisting of the F B I, the C I A, the D E A, the N S A and the Department of Defence a joint decision was made to first of all realize the concept of a multi-purpose vehicle combining the functions of tank, a fighter, a patrolboat and a submarine. The vehicle was to be called the Sabre. In 2168 the first series of the vehicle had come off the line and was ready to take up it's share of the defence of E F A. During the production of the vehicle the Armed Forces had gone through a major change in which the soldiers had had to learn the traditional routines usually ascribed to special forces such as the S E A Ls, the Green Berets and the Alpha Force. In doing this, the defences of the E F A had not only been improved, but also for the time being surpassed anything the League of Delta could throw at it in battle.

end of Prologue

In a Excel file in my computor and in printed form I have more info on the Sabre, its Transport and Mobile Support Squadrons, the Sabre Troopers and lots of other things.

But due to the fact that it's an Excel-file I cannot show it here.

//Grey_Wolf

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 03-20-2002 at 12:54 PM.
Grey_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote