Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entertainment Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2002, 12:25 AM   #1
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

Yellow Ledbetter

Who knows where I can find an mp3 of that - not live? I've looked all over the place but all I can find are live versions and it's driving me nuts b/c I love that song!

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2002, 11:47 PM   #2
galadriel88

Anybody?

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
Old 03-19-2002, 12:55 PM   #3
Kyote Fields
Elven Warrior

Do you have any share ware? WinMX? WinMX is good and I would suggest that you sign up for it. Just go to - surprise surprise - Winmx.com and when it's all loaded on your computer you can search by artist or song title.
Hey, I found "Been Downhearted" by Primative Radio Gods - I'm sure you can find a Pearl Jam song.
Hope that helps.
Old 03-19-2002, 11:37 PM   #4
galadriel88

Sorry, I'm not a Windoze user - all Mac here. But I'll keep looking.

Old 03-20-2002, 11:49 AM   #5
Kyote Fields
Elven Warrior

How about Morpheus? And WinMX might have a Mac program to download.
Old 03-23-2002, 01:33 PM   #6
galadriel88

I'll have to ask my Dad first - he says if I don't ask his permission before downloading any programs, he'll ban me from the computer for a year, even for schoolwork! Scary....

But I'll go and check it out. Thanks!

Old 03-23-2002, 07:05 PM   #7
aldesign
Elven Warrior

yeah, WinMX is great. i use it all the time.

its just like a new version of Napster, but 4times better. and easy to use.

andy
aldesign is offline   Reply With Quote