Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Fantasy and Sci-Fi Novels
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2002, 04:07 PM   #1
shirechild
Hobbit

has anyone read?

has anyone read either Ender's Game or Everworld?

My theroy is: inocent until proven guilty... many times.

Life sucks then you die...GoddTimes, Good Times

FRODO LIVES
shirechild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2002, 07:57 PM   #2
mirrille
Elven Warrior

Ender's Game is one of my favourite sci-fi of all time. The sequels are not so good though, and I'm not planning to read those "Bean" sequels either.
mirrille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2002, 11:40 PM   #3
Alethes
Enting

I've read Ender's Game, and thought it was interesting, but depressing. I read Speaker for the Dead, and found it even more depressing. I decided not to read any more of those books.

I haven't read Everworld.
-Proverbs 22:11
Alethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2002, 12:44 AM   #4
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

I liked Ender's Game and the sequels (Speaker for the Dead through Children of the Mind). Children of the Mind was great, I absolutely loved it. Haven't read any other Orson Scott Card, though.

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

The Fellowship of the Message Board

Nyáréonié - The Tale of Tears
FrodoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002, 04:59 PM   #5
Treebeard's apprentice
Elven Warrior

What a coincidence! I just finished reading Speaker for the Dead yesterday! I love reading Orson Scott Card. He is a great storyteller. I heard there is a rumor that Ender's Game might be made into a live-action movie.
The other Card series that I like even more is the Alvin Maker series. I have read all five so far and can't wait until the saga is finished.
Treebeard's apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002, 08:01 PM   #6
IronParrot
Fowl Administrator

It's so difficult to actually find a copy of Ender's Game in the bookstores around here, it's not even funny.
All of IronParrot's posts are guaranteed to be 100% intelligent and/or sarcastic, comprising no genetically modified content and tested on no cute furry little animals unless the SPCA is looking elsewhere. If you observe a failure to uphold this warranty, please contact a forum administrator immediately to receive a full refund on your Entmoot registration.

Blog: Nick's Café Canadien
IronParrot is offline   Reply With Quote