Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Books
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-23-2002, 12:28 AM   #1
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

Arwen Undomiel LOTR mp3's

OK, Admins, maybe this belongs in Entertainment, I can't decide, so if it does, you can move it there.

Anyway, anyone who likes LOTR inspired music should head on over to http://www.mp3.com , go to clasical music, click on Film Music, and do a search for Lord of the Rings. There are about 3 pages of some very uniqe songs, all inspired by Tolkien.

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2002, 12:35 PM   #2
Comic Book Guy
Best Ex-Administrator ever

Actually, this belongs in the Lord of the rings book forum.

The Tolkien trail has a better collection of Tolkien inspired MP3s, you can visit Rivendell's mp3 section here. I recommend Blind Guardians 'Lord of the Rings' and the 'The Chamber of Mazarbul' by Patrice Deceuninck.
Comic Book Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2002, 02:28 PM   #3
HOBBIT
Saviour of Entmoot Admiral

There is already a topic on this from a million years ago, but since I'm too lazy to look, this topic may remain open.

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Latest Blog Post: Just Quit Facebook? No One Cares!
HOBBIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2002, 02:37 PM   #4
HOBBIT

This topic can, I guess, stay open (unless CBG wants to close it that is ). But here are some similiar topics:

The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins, sung by Spock! LOL!

Johan de Meij's "Lord of the Rings" symphony
at the time, ben had no clue what this was, but he does now. The HS regional band played "Gandalf," the first movement. It was really good.

Blind Guardian

and some others i'm too lazy to post.

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Old 02-23-2002, 02:43 PM   #5
HOBBIT

Ok, I found the topic I was looking for:

Music that reminds you of LotR

There are also zillions of other topics like this. But I suppose they are kind of old. Should this topic remain open? I guess I'll leave that up to the users and CBG.

Old 02-23-2002, 03:27 PM   #6
galadriel88

Arwen Undomiel

Oh, sorry! What happened was that I had just been to mp3.com , found all the great songs, thought everyone might like to know about them, and came here and started the thread. And I will now go and check out Rivendell, although I have an idea most of the ones there I will already have.

P.S. Thanks for your mercy, Admins!

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
Old 02-23-2002, 07:03 PM   #7
Comic Book Guy
Best Ex-Administrator ever

Why does everybody talk about me closing threads?
Comic Book Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2002, 09:45 PM   #8
galadriel88

Arwen Undomiel

Maybe b/c you just became an Admin and ppl just notice it when you close threads more than the other Admins? *shrugs* That's just a theory.