Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entertainment Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-22-2002, 05:50 PM   #1
Sakata
Elven Warrior

Making Sense

I heard there is new show on MSNBC by Allen keys called making sense, it looks really good, I missed the premire yesterday, did anyone catch it by any chance? Allen Keys a great guy, I taped his debate on religon with Allen Dershawish (sp?) it is great, Dershawish made a total ass of himself, Keys didnt even need to be there!

-Dare you venture into Gollum's Lair?

JESUS LIVES!
Sakata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2002, 03:42 PM   #2
emplynx
Self-Appointed Lord of the Free Peoples of the General Messages

Alan Keys is an awesome Christian guy! I wish I got MSNBC so I could watch the show.
emplynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 11:51 PM   #3
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

OMGoodness! No one I know has ever heard of Alan Keyes! He is really good. Do you know he an 4 prez a couple of years ago? My rents were gonna vote 4 him but Bush got nominated instead (and hey, he's great too!). Anyway, my mom is really put out that we don't have MSNBC.

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote