Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entertainment Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2000, 01:56 AM   #1
bmilder

Titan A.E.

I saw Titan A.E. the other day because my cousins wanted to see it.

As with Dinosaur (haven't seen it, but I've read about it), the visuals were excellent but the plot could have used a little more effort . Note that there spoilers in this review.

First of all, what purpose would the Titan have if the Earth wasn't destroyed? I don't see how the humans would become powerful because of it. And other than the fact that they were killed off just prior to the creation of the new Earth, I don't see what would have stopped the villains from destroying that one too. Surely they can't have foreseen the destruction of the Drej too. I can't believe that it would take 15 years for that guy to find the boy (oops, can't remember any of their names ), especially if he was really looking. There wouldn't be too many places where humans could go. Finally, it seems very implausible that the captain of the ship would end up being a traitor. He should've known that the Drej hate humans and should have been completely willing to use the Titan for its purpose from the start.