Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-24-1999, 09:18 PM   #1
Darth Tater

Maturity is your friend

I think that some of you (you know who you are) have been a little immature and don't really know how to act in an online community. It is very important that you are appropriate for being in the company of the very young, because you may in fact be. I know some of you already don't like me, but I'm just doing my job. The administators and moderators here work together (with one possible acception) and all back each other up. You don't like me, you don't like us. But please, learn to live together. If you want to have some fun, I can be fun. However, there is a place where I draw the line.
Old 09-24-1999, 09:24 PM   #2
bmilder

Re: Maturity is your friend

Those are my thoughts exactly, Tater. Please don't mess up the Slacker board either, that particular group has been through some rough times lately. Jae and Greg, if you must go pester people, do it on a board I've never heard of before. I'm not going to ban you, but if you do something dumb like flooding, I will, despite our outside connections. There isn't too much activity here yet, but if this place becomes larger, such actions by you will be extremely embarassing. Thanks. Ironically enough, the person who posted "inappropriate material" that Tater deleted on the grounds of being "inappropriate for young viewers" was posted by the youngest person yet to visit this forum. Go figure .
Old 09-24-1999, 09:45 PM   #3
Ryan6233

Ok-I'm assuming that was aimed at me, tater How old was the person who poster inappropriate material? MOOF! ***Editors note*** This topic should have been named ***IMPORTANT***....
Old 09-24-1999, 11:47 PM   #4
bmilder

Heh, yeah, since there's only three of us, and you were including me and you, that was obviously aimed at poor Ryan . Jae is 13, I think. And considering how few topics there are, you can name it anything and it'll probably get seen .
Old 09-25-1999, 01:11 AM   #5
Darth Tater

Well Ryan, you must admit we did have our differences. Guys, what you did at the swmcmmj site wasn't nice. We slackers just went through the hardest time in our history together, you could have really hurt some friendships.
Old 09-25-1999, 03:27 AM   #6
Ryan6233

Hrm...whats swmcmmj? And what do you mean "did"
Old 09-25-1999, 12:48 PM   #7
Darth Tater

Ryan, I'll tell you about it on IM, don't want to cause any more problems.
Old 10-24-1999, 05:30 PM   #8
Darth Tater

I'm bringing this thread back to the top because of other immature users. This is shamefull, and we will not stand for it.
Old 06-30-2000, 12:32 AM   #9
thrawn96

:rollin: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rollin:
Old 06-30-2000, 01:43 AM   #10
bmilder

Oh geez... why did you bring this up top?
Old 06-30-2000, 04:46 AM   #11
arynetrek

is this in any relation to certain people's unwarranted bashing of other people's homes?

aryne *
Old 06-30-2000, 02:03 PM   #12
bmilder

No, you'll notice that the original posts on this thread are from September '99. To avoid further confusion, I am closing this thread, because I don't see how it can be useful any further