Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2004, 11:34 AM   #1
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

The Entmoot Gift Exchange

What would you like to get your fellow Mooters for Christmas? You can give and receive as many gifts as you like. I think it goes without saying that we should be nice - don't give presents that make fun of people in mean ways. A little good-natured teasing is fine, or you can give a gift that expresses friendship, is useful, or etc.

There is to be no spam in this thread. If you spam, you get coal, because we would risk having the Gift Exchange closed, and delightful young children would cry. And we don't want that now, do we? As further punishment for spamming, your custom title will be changed to "The Grinch Who Ruined the Gift Exchange" for the duration of the holiday season.

Gifts don't have to be Christmas gifts - they can be for Channuka, or even non-gift giving events like Kwanzaa, Ramadan, New Years, or because your fellow Mooters are mad spiffy.

To start off, I would like to present SGH with this Stick of Wrath Care Kit:
(Contains Turtle Wax, buffing cloth, and varnish.)

Merry Christmas SGH!

EDIT: I'm copying part of another post here, because come might find it handy...

You too can be a jpeg master!

I use Google to find spiffy pictures. They can be edited with Microsoft Paint, or a more advanced photo editing program if you have one (I don't).

When you're finished, upload it to an online photo hosting place, such as Photobucket. Now the image has its own URL, leading to its unique location on the internet. In your post, surround the url with Image tags, like this:
[IMG]image url here[/IMG]

ex. (quote post to see example)
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ

Last edited by Nurvingiel : 12-17-2004 at 08:18 PM.
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote