Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2004, 08:18 AM   #1
Sminty_Smeagol
Manic Cardboard-Box Dweller

Dangerous Allergies

Hey. I couldn't find a thread on this and this has been on my mind lately because of an incident yesterday. I'm not really allergic to anything, but I know some people who are deadly allergic. Yesterday someone in my math class at my school sprayed 'Axe Deoderant' all on himself, and I was sitting on the other side of the room and I could smell it it's really strong. Anyways, this kid I know was apparently allergic to it and he had to leave the classroom and he couldn't breathe and he was all messed up so they had to call an ambulance. He's okay now but he wasn't at school the rest of the day (obviously) and they yelled at us all day and made us all throw out any fragrance or spray deoderant we had on us. We're not allowed to have the stuff at school but everyone uses it in the more obnoxious classes where behavior is still trying to be put under thumb... I mean we had all been warned about it and how it can kill some people and now we all know I guess...
point of post:
Are you or anybody you know really allergic to anything? Have you ever been around when someone has had serious allergies like that? What exactly is an allergy anyway

Last edited by Sminty_Smeagol : 01-28-2004 at 08:20 AM.
Sminty_Smeagol is offline   Reply With Quote