Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2004, 06:32 PM   #1
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

Jersey Devil Is A Traitor!!!

NEWS FLASH! THIS JUST IN!! In case you haven’t noticed our esteemed and much beloved American hero JERSEYDEVIL himself has revealed his true colors and gone over to the francophones!!! Yes that’s right people. I have it from a very close source that he has made the switch from being a right thinking pabulum spouting New Jersian to a beret wearing wine sipping Parisian!!! You think Im joking? Ive seen it with my own eyes. Im not at liberty to give specific details but lets just say Jersey no longer feels welcome in New Jersey anymore. PM me if you really want details. Well he asked me not to bring this up in public but who am I to resist mentioning such a blatant display of hypocrisy. The Great Jersey Devil. The man who defends this nations flag more militantly then any other, the man who derides foreigners as “uninformed” and “naïve” and that they should just “shut up and stay out of our business” has made it clear he now rejects his home land and will now reside in that bastion of leftist secularist snobbery that had underhanded weapons deals with Iraq. And don’t try to explain it away as “just taking a vacation” like you did with me Jersey. I know the truth on the matter and Im gonna tell everyone here. Especially after you leaked the information about my secret conversion to Christianity!! How could you!! I thought you said everything I said to you was completely confidential. Well all I know is you better say NOTHING about me registering with the republican party or else Ill tell them all about our….

nevermind….

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote