Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-20-2004, 06:32 PM   #1
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

Jersey Devil Is A Traitor!!!

NEWS FLASH! THIS JUST IN!! In case you haven’t noticed our esteemed and much beloved American hero JERSEYDEVIL himself has revealed his true colors and gone over to the francophones!!! Yes that’s right people. I have it from a very close source that he has made the switch from being a right thinking pabulum spouting New Jersian to a beret wearing wine sipping Parisian!!! You think Im joking? Ive seen it with my own eyes. Im not at liberty to give specific details but lets just say Jersey no longer feels welcome in New Jersey anymore. PM me if you really want details. Well he asked me not to bring this up in public but who am I to resist mentioning such a blatant display of hypocrisy. The Great Jersey Devil. The man who defends this nations flag more militantly then any other, the man who derides foreigners as “uninformed” and “naïve” and that they should just “shut up and stay out of our business” has made it clear he now rejects his home land and will now reside in that bastion of leftist secularist snobbery that had underhanded weapons deals with Iraq. And don’t try to explain it away as “just taking a vacation” like you did with me Jersey. I know the truth on the matter and Im gonna tell everyone here. Especially after you leaked the information about my secret conversion to Christianity!! How could you!! I thought you said everything I said to you was completely confidential. Well all I know is you better say NOTHING about me registering with the republican party or else Ill tell them all about our….

nevermind….

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 06:39 PM   #2
Linaewen
Fair Dinkum

OMG! Look at his profile! Wth happened? JD hates France as much as he hates the Democrats. o.O
JD, you are the biggest, fattest hypocrite I've ever seen. After all that 'Euro-whiner' stuff you become one yourself. And your sig!

IR- you a Christian? o.O
Linaewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 06:40 PM   #3
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

I'm just happy to see that he's reconciled his differences with France; so much that he's now French himself! Before he vehemently disliked Jaques Chirac and his policies, now he has some really great Chirac quotes in his signature!

But I am surprised at this apprent hypocrisy from him. To get all the necessary documentation to move to France, he must have been planning this for months! So even while he was decrying the evils of left-wing France, he was applying for permanent residence there. Erm... send us a postcard..?
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 06:47 PM   #4
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linaewen
IR- you a Christian? o.O
yes. and you wonder why ive always been so virulently against the idea of christians trying to ban gay marriage. Well now its all blown up in my face! *cries*

Old 11-20-2004, 06:51 PM   #5
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

The same with JD. I mean, all those well-written and ardent posts about how Chirac is a dictator... well they're all just meaningless now. Meaningless I tell you! JD, how could you let us down! *sobs*
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Old 11-20-2004, 06:53 PM   #6
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

What the...

Quote:
Originally posted by Insidious Rex

Well all I know is you better say NOTHING about me registering with the republican party or else Ill tell them all about our….

nevermind….
Do go on. Inquiring minds want to know.

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide
Sister Golden Hair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 06:57 PM   #7
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

my lawyer had told me not to comment on that specific subject just yet...

Old 11-20-2004, 06:57 PM   #8
Linaewen
Fair Dinkum

Maybe he posted them to see who was an opponent to his beloved Chirac. And all that Bush stuff must have been a joke too. He must've been having a real good time at our expense.
Old 11-20-2004, 07:04 PM   #9
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

Yes you should have seen him laughing when he posted that stuff. Knowing full well it made him sound like just another typical american bore when he was in fact preparing to move to france the whole time! you see it was very important that know one suspect his real motives so of course he acted like he hated france.

Old 11-20-2004, 07:05 PM   #10
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

However, that means he actually probably agrees with me on things that I've said about Bush! Yay! Now JD can be my ally when I'm debating about how great liberalism is!
Quote:
Old 11-20-2004, 07:07 PM   #11
Nerdanel
Spammer of the Happy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linaewen
Maybe he posted them to see who was an opponent to his beloved Chirac. And all that Bush stuff must have been a joke too. He must've been having a real good time at our expense.
^^ i'm sure he did. enjoy france, jd!

- C. Sagan

My (photography) website
My Flickr page
Nerdanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 07:16 PM   #12
Linaewen
Fair Dinkum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidious Rex
Yes you should have seen him laughing when he posted that stuff. Knowing full well it made him sound like just another typical american bore when he was in fact preparing to move to france the whole time! you see it was very important that know one suspect his real motives so of course he acted like he hated france.
That is so low, JD. He could've at least given us some warning! I mean, if IR wasn't so mad, we wouldn't know about JD's hypocrisy. I guess we can call it New Joisey now that we know he was only pulling our legs.
Old 11-20-2004, 07:45 PM   #13
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

I can't get over this... now I'm doubting all the American history he explained to me. I mean, how can we be sure he just didn't live in France the whole time, and is only now showing his true colours!?
Quote:
Old 11-20-2004, 07:47 PM   #14
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurvingiel
I can't get over this... now I'm doubting all the American history he explained to me. I mean, how can we be sure he just didn't live in France the whole time, and is only now showing his true colours!?
I'll bet he's in France right now.

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 11-20-2004, 07:53 PM   #15
Jonathan
Entmoot Attorney-General,
Equilibrating the Scales of Justice, Administrator

JD you can go **** yourself! We've been talking to each other on AIM for more than a year now and you've always bashed me for going to a French school and teased me for having studied French for twelve years. Heck, I've got the impression that you've looked down on me for that. And now it turns out you actually like France. I don't know when you started to think differently about the country, maybe you've always liked it. I just can't believe you've been lying to me like that. You could have told me you respected my interest in France, its culture and its politics.

And let's not forget all the times you've called me "euro-whiner" and I've had to defend myself and listen to all your damned fairy tales about how great America is and that all of Europe is just a piece of ****. Man, did you just make all that up?! I thought we could be friends and that different opinions shouldn't have to matter. But did you just make up these patriotic opinions just so that you could start arguments with me and everybody else on the board? I thought you acted strange the last time I talked to you on AIM. Well you owe me an explanation, I'm really confused now.

I'm putting you on my ignore list. If you want to talk, you can send me an e-mail.
An unwritten post is a delightful universe of infinite possibilities. Set down one word, however, and it immediately becomes earthbound. Set down one sentence and it’s halfway to being just like every other bloody entry that’s ever been written.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 07:53 PM   #16
Falagar
Death of Mooters and [Entmoot] Internal Affairs

Hah, I've seen this coming all along. Deep inside we're all really just peace-loving, frog-eating weapon-hateing French from venus. I'm still waiting for JD to admit that he really thinks Moore is too much right-wing for his taste though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurvingiel
However, that means he actually probably agrees with me on things that I've said about Bush! Yay! Now JD can be my ally when I'm debating about how great liberalism is!
On the other hand, who are you going to argue with now?

Last edited by Falagar : 11-20-2004 at 08:47 PM.
Falagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 08:03 PM   #17
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan

you've always bashed me for going to a French school and teased me for having studied French for twelve years. Heck, I've got the impression that you've looked down on me for that. And now it turns out you actually like France.
Hey, remember that time he was going to Princeton to take French. Now we know why. HMPH!

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 11-20-2004, 08:04 PM   #18
Jonathan
Entmoot Attorney-General,
Equilibrating the Scales of Justice, Administrator

And now we know why he always watches French news. He lied to me and said it was because he wanted to "know his enemy"

[edit]IRex, thanks for starting this thread. Serves JD right to have to read our reactions
An unwritten post is a delightful universe of infinite possibilities. Set down one word, however, and it immediately becomes earthbound. Set down one sentence and it’s halfway to being just like every other bloody entry that’s ever been written.

Last edited by Jonathan : 11-20-2004 at 08:11 PM.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 08:06 PM   #19
Elvengirl
Mirthful Maiden

What the ...*is in shock*
Why JD? why?...and why France?

Wanna play? www.thievesguild.com
Elvengirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 08:10 PM   #20
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvengirl
What the ...*is in shock*
Why JD? why?...and why France?
Good question. I mean, why not Canada? He could have gone to Quebec and lived out his fantasy.

Hmmm, he's been talking a lot about the Ivory Coast lately. Strange.

Travel and Tourism Guide