Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-24-2005, 04:58 PM   #161
Falagar
Death of Mooters and [Entmoot] Internal Affairs

Think? That would be an ability beyond any of you.
Old 08-24-2005, 05:46 PM   #162
rohirrim TR
Friendly Neigborhood Sith Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falagar
Think? That would be an ability beyond any of you.
does that mean that your post was instinctive?
...Inspiration is a highly localized phenomenon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gaffer
It seems that as soon as "art" gets money and power (real or imagined), it becomes degenerate, derivative and worthless. A bit like religion.
rohirrim TR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 05:50 PM   #163
Falagar
Death of Mooters and [Entmoot] Internal Affairs

No, the person speaking is not usually included in 'you'.
Old 08-24-2005, 08:31 PM   #164
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

You people are a total waste of my time. Cheaply entertaining, and somewhat endearing, but utterly useless and a waste of time. Look, boys, I realise it must be quite trying to have to trudge through your small lives with such crippling congenital social and intellectual handicaps. I respond to you here out of a profound sense of patronizing pity for your kind, and I am trying to do a good deed by allowing you all to believe you've succeeded in insulting me. It's boring and tiresome to play with you here, though, which is why I don't always respond to you right away. You'd be bored, too, if you were so grievously undermatched. Poor little boys. I hope they find a cure for your social disease.

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Lotesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 08:34 PM   #165
Mercutio

Settle down Loti

Interested in C.S. Lewis? Visit the forum dedicated
to one of Tolkien's greatest contemporaries.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 09:36 PM   #166
rohirrim TR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotesse
You people are a total waste of my time. Cheaply entertaining, and somewhat endearing, but utterly useless and a waste of time. Look, boys, I realise it must be quite trying to have to trudge through your small lives with such crippling congenital social and intellectual handicaps. I respond to you here out of a profound sense of patronizing pity for your kind, and I am trying to do a good deed by allowing you all to believe you've succeeded in insulting me. It's boring and tiresome to play with you here, though, which is why I don't always respond to you right away. You'd be bored, too, if you were so grievously undermatched. Poor little boys. I hope they find a cure for your social disease.
that might be true except its not oh well maybe you will get one right some time
BTW could you get back to answering all your trivia threads sometime this century preferably
Quote:
It seems that as soon as "art" gets money and power (real or imagined), it becomes degenerate, derivative and worthless. A bit like religion.
Old 08-24-2005, 10:00 PM   #167
Mercutio

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohirrim TR
that might be true except its not oh well maybe you will get one right some time
BTW could you get back to answering all your trivia threads sometime this century preferably

Learn to write in a language that actually exists

that (referring to? and capitalize! CAPITALIZE!) might be true (what is your definition of true?) except its (whoops...It's "it's," not "its." I'm so sick of people getting that one wrong. The next person who says it deserves to be shot. And I mean "its," not "it," you smart alec.) not (you need one of those handy dandy COMMAS, so we don't try to read five pages of rambling, useless text in one breath) oh well (useless, and that should be a new sentence. BREAKS here buddy. GIVE US A BREAK!), maybe you will get one right some time (time what? Finish your sentences! You could at least add ... to it.)

And that abbreviation of by the way. You lazy purple prairie musk ox. And trivia threads? Why would you want to waste Lotesse's very precious time on a trivia thread!

Interested in C.S. Lewis? Visit the forum dedicated
to one of Tolkien's greatest contemporaries.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 11:14 PM   #168
rohirrim TR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio
Learn to write in a language that actually exists

that (referring to? and capitalize! CAPITALIZE!) might be true (what is your definition of true?) except its (whoops...It's "it's," not "its." I'm so sick of people getting that one wrong. The next person who says it deserves to be shot. And I mean "its," not "it," you smart alec.) not (you need one of those handy dandy COMMAS, so we don't try to read five pages of rambling, useless text in one breath) oh well (useless, and that should be a new sentence. BREAKS here buddy. GIVE US A BREAK!), maybe you will get one right some time (time what? Finish your sentences! You could at least add ... to it.)

And that abbreviation of by the way. You lazy purple prairie musk ox. And trivia threads? Why would you want to waste Lotesse's very precious time on a trivia thread!

killjoy
Quote:
Old 08-24-2005, 11:24 PM   #169
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

I didn't even know we had such a retarded thread.

If anyone wants to complain about it being locked, they can PM me.

Tessar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 05:04 AM   #170
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotesse
Congrats on your pseudo-intellectualism.

Damn posers.

But hey, good luck with that inferiority complex of yours, hun.
Andúril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 05:09 AM   #171
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
Timmeh.
Timmy.
Timmah!
Timmeh?
TIMMAAAAH!!
Yibyah Timmaaar!
Timmeh.
YAAARRR TIMMAAR!
Yibyibyah!
Timmeh?
Thanks for that.
Andúril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 05:10 AM   #172
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Oh, no. Now you've done it, Sword-boy. This oughta be interesting...

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Lotesse is offline   Reply With Quote