Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-10-2004, 12:02 PM   #161
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Rylkin decided to return to his humn form, so he flew from Rannyn's shoulder. He flew into the forest, made sure that no one was around, and then shifted back. He walked back to where Rannyn and Avrilyn stood.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 09:20 PM   #162
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"Rylkin! I was beginning to think you had gotten lost! Where have you been?" Rannyn asked, absolutely clueless.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 06:18 AM   #163
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

OCC: Yeah forget about me huh? anyway
IC:
Devak: *She transports herself into the tree above Rannyn and Rylkin* what do we have here? Why arn't you all in camp? I have some news, but I dare not say anything until we are in the camp...

*devak laughs crazily*
Blue: Oh boy, She's cracked, She's gone nuts, Devak, Devak get a grip.
*Devak grabs blue by the throat*
Blue: Good grip
Duh! I've got markers!!!! :P
Amea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 02:58 AM   #164
Gulio, Strength of Many

Rylkin was about to relpy to the hapless Rannyn, when Devak appeared out of nowhere.

"What do we have here?" she asked. "Why aren't you all in camp? I have some news, but I dare not say anything until we are in the camp..."

Rylkin hadn't quite forgiven her for the whole bird thing, and was quite short with her. "Very well, it's not too far from here."

The three of them walked back to where they were staying. The city still unnerved him, and he could still feel the malevolent stares of the Enemy. He would really rather be back out in the forest, but Devak had caused enough damage for one day. But if she pulls something like that here.... he stopped himself from finishing the thought.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 06-28-2004, 12:18 PM   #165
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

OCC: Heh maybe I will sometime.......
ICC:
Devak: the ring it's been found.......... *her words echoed through the city, eventhough she was whispering* Saron's power grows stronger, Litside has no doubt allied with him, Talenyn, your brother solith is still alive, If litside's word maybe trusted, but he's like a snake you can't trust him..............

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 06-28-2004, 12:56 PM   #166
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Yay! There is RP-ness!

ic: Rylkin was speechless for a moment. The Ring of Power had been found? He had noticed a growth in the brazenness of the Enemy lately, but he never would have guessed that this was the reason. "Who now holds the Ring?" he asked.

Old 06-28-2004, 02:06 PM   #167
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Devak: A young hobbit, a frodo baggins..... *her voice lowwered to a whisper,* they are on there way to the elven city of rivendale.......

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 06-29-2004, 02:45 PM   #168
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: *Sigh* Must we go back to the evil speech, Amea?

ic: Rylkin nodded. A Hobbit? he thought. I didn't think that they were too keen on interacting with the outside world, espically in a matter such as this. But they're going to Imladris. Lord Elrond will deal with the matter as he sees fit.

Old 07-02-2004, 09:20 AM   #169
Entling
Sapling

Treebeard

ooc:May I Join?
There needs to be a Sauron here! He wouldn't just sit here and watch the demons strive to reach him!
Character: sauron
Need I say more? You know as much about Sauron as I do!
Old 07-02-2004, 09:25 AM   #170
Entling
Sapling

From the safety of his tower, he watched over the battle field. He was prparing to help the demons, but patience is key. he had been watching for weaknesses in the beings he needed to fight off and had figured out a few things. Like all good beings, they had a weakness for their friends and he could attack that easily. Some of them had turned and joined him without telling their no longer friends. He could use them to ward their his old friends towards a different path, where he could destroy them and the demons would be free to finish their journey to him.

Last edited by Entling : 07-02-2004 at 09:32 AM.
Entling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 01:55 PM   #171
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Hullo Entling! Well well well, do I need to give you the evil speech too?

Old 07-08-2004, 11:25 PM   #172
Aewionen
Elf Lord

OOC: I think its time we all heard it....

Rannyn raised an eyebrow, not really getting what Devak had just explained. "Okay...so a hobbit has a ring. What does this have to do with Sauron?" he asked. Then, it clicked, "Wait, the Ring of Power? You could have said that earlier, would have made alot more sense really..." he continued, his vioce trailing off.

OOC: I ish really hyper!:P<---I love that smiley!---->:P

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 07-12-2004, 04:24 PM   #173
Amea
Elven Warrior

Devak: *she growled slightly at rannyn* do not speak of it.......for he'll hear u, *she sighed deeply* he has spies and they are close I can't feel them, *she holds her hand up a bit and her own ring glinted silver in the sun sighs* he won't be iddle now we must move we need to make for the mainland, forget demon hunting, they need us, My name will not be welcomed in rivendale but it must be done, *whisles for picalo*
Picalo: yeah right here
Devak: Send word to Eldorod, tell him that I'm coming back to take my place and stand beside the humans
Picalo* poofs off*
Devak: As for the rest of u if u wish to fallow me u may come..............

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 07-12-2004, 09:34 PM   #174
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Don't speak of it, you were just speaking of it. But I suppose he doesn't hear you. No, he only hears us humans. Normal sailor people. But then again, he wasn't really a normal sailor person. "I guess I'll follow you, if I must." Rannyn said quietly with a small grin, wondering if she heard him. It's not like I have a choice really. Go with her, or face more of them crazy elves.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 07-12-2004, 09:58 PM   #175
Gulio, Strength of Many

"Rivendell? So we will desert the people of Ista, let them fall to the servants of the Enemy?" Rylkin asked. "It seems that our part is to defend these people, but if you all wish to go, I will follow."

Old 07-12-2004, 10:03 PM   #176
Amea
Elven Warrior

Devak: Ista will fall if we don't try and turn the tide, if the mainland falls sauron will not be content, he will come here......... no we need to stop this at it's source

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 07-18-2004, 06:31 PM   #177
Gulio, Strength of Many

"I doubt not that there are valiant hearts on the Mainland who will stop the Dark Lord," Rylkin said. "Lord Elrond will deal with the matter as he sees fit, and who are we to argue? No, I think it is our duty to protect the people of Ista."

Old 07-19-2004, 10:18 AM   #178
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Devak: then we stay................but I shall send word to a very good friend that we are active and ready to stand and fight with middle earth if need be
*whisles, picalo poofs next to her*
picalo: What??
Devak: Edit my message, tell eldorod we wait, we shall stay here and make our stand,
Picalo: Make up ur mind!!!!!!
Devak: I just did so go
*picalo poofs off*
Devak: What is next, Rylkin? the elves are too wrapped up in their own lives to see the world falling around them, the humans too scared to do anything, the dwarfs are within their homes of stone working on their craft.........I fear we will have no help, we will stand alone in ista. *looks at the faces of her companions, they all we weary and careworn, she shook her head as she thought of all that would happen, she stared off in to the woods a single tear drips down her cheek*

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 07-19-2004, 03:28 PM   #179
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"I would not doubt the strength nor willingness of these elves, nor of men that will come. If it is their lives that are in danger, I'm sure they will fight for it." Rannyn put in, "And besides, I myself know a few stout hearts that will come." he added, grinning ever so slightly.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 07-22-2004, 01:21 AM   #180
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"Sti.. still alive? He's still alive. Thank Elbereth!" She got up and sighed, "And of theese stout hearts... I should like to be counted among them."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote