Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-14-2003, 10:59 PM   #141
miss_poet
Enting

I am so interested in threads like this because I want to be an OB GYN!
As I look into the sky and sit and watch the stars I think of you. I wonder if you remember me the way I was or the way I am now. I know I will always keep a place for you in my heart. Even though the shadows fall and the darkness enters you will always be with me. I remember one thing about you. Your eyes. I used to look in them like pools of blue water. I could stare at them forever like the dark blue sky on a cloudy night. As I sit here still watching the stars I think of you, but the one thing I remember is your eyes.
miss_poet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 11:06 PM   #142
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

ah where is that funniest posts of the year thread again....

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 11:10 PM   #143
miss_poet
Enting

ALL THANKS TO ME!!!!!!!!! I TAKE ALL CREDIT!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL ME!!!!!!!!!! LoL J/K I try to bring back the old threads so that we can all have fun like in the ye olde days LoL!
As I look into the sky and sit and watch the stars I think of you. I wonder if you remember me the way I was or the way I am now. I know I will always keep a place for you in my heart. Even though the shadows fall and the darkness enters you will always be with me. I remember one thing about you. Your eyes. I used to look in them like pools of blue water. I could stare at them forever like the dark blue sky on a cloudy night. As I sit here still watching the stars I think of you, but the one thing I remember is your eyes.
Old 05-15-2003, 12:12 AM   #144
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

Quote:
Originally posted by miss_poet
I try to bring back the old threads so that we can all have fun like in the ye olde days LoL!
"Ye olde days"? You've been registered for little over a month.

Psalm 107:31
Khamûl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 04:35 PM   #145
miss_poet
Enting

Hehe...well there's a funny story about that........I was just, uh......I have a picture in my mind of ye olde days
Old 05-15-2003, 05:50 PM   #146
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

Have you posted a picture yet? If not, then can/will you??? How's Amy? And also, did you ever get her a baby book? If not then at least promise me that you're taking plenty of pictures and puting them somewhere safe with the dates of "first smile" ect. recorded also. If you don't have a baby book yet, then you better go buy one (or your happily shopping mom can), I'll be checking up on you!

Movie vewing count from the theater:
Return of the King:9
Two Towers: 11
Fellowship: 13

FRODO LIVES!
samwiselvr2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 10:07 AM   #147
Sween
im quite stupid

Quote:
Originally posted by samwiselvr2008
Have you posted a picture yet? If not, then can/will you??? How's Amy? And also, did you ever get her a baby book? If not then at least promise me that you're taking plenty of pictures and puting them somewhere safe with the dates of "first smile" ect. recorded also. If you don't have a baby book yet, then you better go buy one (or your happily shopping mom can), I'll be checking up on you!
I keep forgeting to get a scanner but ill try and get one soon ive other things on my mind mostly. Yeah amys fine she sleeps loads (good for me) but also craps loads (bad for vita hahahah)!

I tottaly forgot about that baby book? Infact what is it? we are filling up a photo album quite quickly and we do date them i made a point of this as my mum never did and now she cannot rember which are baby pictures off emma and which are me.......daff tart!

Well amy smiled as soon as she came out but vita didnt want a picture of that its not a pretty sight
Old 05-16-2003, 12:15 PM   #148
miss_poet
Enting

I can imagine..... Since I want to be an OB GYN LoL! I see shows every day and I study about those things. If I am going to be an OB or an OB GYN then I'll have to go to college for 11 years so I figure find out as much as I can now!
Old 05-17-2003, 11:05 PM   #149
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by Sween
I keep forgeting to get a scanner but ill try and get one soon ive other things on my mind mostly. Yeah amys fine she sleeps loads (good for me) but also craps loads (bad for vita hahahah)!

I tottaly forgot about that baby book? Infact what is it? we are filling up a photo album quite quickly and we do date them i made a point of this as my mum never did and now she cannot rember which are baby pictures off emma and which are me.......daff tart!

Well amy smiled as soon as she came out but vita didnt want a picture of that its not a pretty sight
A baby book is a book with places in it to record every little first thing imaginable that a baby dose, and it also has a place to pute the birth sertifacite (sp?), footprints, letters from people saying congradulations, pictures, family trees and a whole bunch of other stuff. My baby book is a Peter Rabit one, and is blue even though I'm a girl so it should be pink (I'll geuss my mom did the colors Laura Ingles Wilder stile). I look at mine every ones in a while, and I love to be able to go back and check out the time that I was born (to the minute) how much I weid and stuff like that. You HAVE to get one for your baby, because even though you may be able to remember everything now, you may not remember it later, and Amy will probally want to know. It's just as important as my baby pictures are to me, it's really special and I'll ceep it forever.

Movie vewing count from the theater:
Return of the King:9
Two Towers: 11
Fellowship: 13

FRODO LIVES!
samwiselvr2008 is offline   Reply With Quote