Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-10-2003, 12:51 AM   #121
HOBBIT
Saviour of Entmoot Admiral

Quote:
Originally posted by Lizra
Well, I'll attempt to explain, but I am no expert.

No, SGH and CBG do not make forums. Entmoot, as a whole, is a forum. It was "made" (created) by Bmilder, (Ben) a nice young man (young to me, not you probably! ). Ben will post occasionally, but he's a busy guy. (Hobbit is his brother, he is a moderator). SGH, Azalea, Khamul, Earniel, Crickhollow, Mathron, hama, gdl 96, anduin, Iron Parrot, and Fat Middle are moderators, (some are "super moderators"!) and help Ben with his forum by reading posts and keeping an eye on things. Have you read the f.a.q. section (look up at the right hand top. click on it!). Some people might be administrators, I'm not sure of their duties. Comic Book Guy was a moderator, but stepped down recently. This is all I know, I am but a "regular"
Well, they could make forums, seeing as they are both admins. I can make a forum too if I wanted (from the admin control panel).

Ben made and set up the old ezboard. I think actually some guy named Freddie really set up this one. But yeah, Ben I guess is the "owner," guy in charge.

Dunno why he is though, I guess because now he is the sole owner of tolkien trail. The vbulletin softwear was actually bought by about 10 of the admins/mods at the time (aug 2001.. that would not be CBG, SGH, khamul, mathron, earniel, or any other recently appointed mod, obviously). All the mods who chipped in got to be admins. I was a mod at the time - so i became an admin.

I'm not sure you listed them all, but out of them: SGH, Azalea, Khamul, Earniel, Crickhollow, Mathron, hama, gdl 96, anduin, Iron Parrot, and Fat Middle

Admins: SGH, Khamul (recently promoted), Gdl, Anduin, IP, Fat Middle, HOBBIT, Bmilder

Sup Mods: Crickhollow, Azalea

Hama = only moderator in one ring musical
Earniel and Mathron only are moderators in the RPG forum (does anyone go in there? )

sorry for any mistakes in post if there are any (I dont think so, but you never know). I'm very tired, so I'm going to sleep.

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Latest Blog Post: Just Quit Facebook? No One Cares!
HOBBIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 07:21 AM   #122
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Hey! Three cheers for "Freddie"!