Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2003, 04:31 PM   #101
LuthienTinuviel
protector of orphaned rabbits

dear god, i have to stop posting when im angry.
JerseyDevil, you pick too much. it really is ungodly and you should get that checked.

point #1, i wasn't referring to AMERICA as the 'pit', i was speaking of the backwater hell that i currently reside in.
the people here are mindnumbingly dull.

which i am sure isn't the case in your lovely, UTOPIAN New jersey, JD.

but anyways. SGH, don't bring up that post, that's very childish of you. that has nothing to do with this. for the record though, i did think that there was someone in my house. bmilder and i had a conversation just after that happened and i explained everything to him. Why did i not come here and explain? easy- because it doesn't matter. and because it doesn't matter, that's why it doesn't belong here.

oh, JD.. i am trying to get out as quickly as possible. The less time i have to spend with you and and your perfect little hell, the better.

Coney and Anglorofin, thank you for trying to see the actual point i was trying to make through my anger, (which i believe i was wrong for posting when i was so mad). and thank you for not picking and nagging like other people i know.

no, i probably am not more intelligent than 98% of my class. and to say that and be serious would be truly american.

well, go ahead and ban me, cause it's more than likely that i won't be coming back for awhile.

[edited inappropriate attachment]
Old 06-18-2003, 05:33 PM   #102
LuthienTinuviel

wait a second?

*reads back though all her posts in this thread....*

i said that i thought americans were arrogant?
they are, but i never said that. oops, guess i did now.
Old 06-18-2003, 05:45 PM   #103
Ruinel
Banned

Sorry, you have to live in a boring backwater crap-hole, LT.
Old 06-18-2003, 06:13 PM   #104
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

Quote:
Originally posted by LuthienTinuviel
dear god, i have to stop posting when im angry.
JerseyDevil, you pick too much. it really is ungodly and you should get that checked.
Well thank you for the advise. I'll take it up if I ever feel the same way. I seriously doubt it since it seems like I'm not the one with the problem. Just a quesion, have you looked in the mirror lately?
Quote:

point #1, i wasn't referring to AMERICA as the 'pit', i was speaking of the backwater hell that i currently reside in.
the people here are mindnumbingly dull.
Well then move. I suppose you're just so INTERESTING to be around and so superior that any place would be mindnumbingly dull.
Quote:

which i am sure isn't the case in your lovely, UTOPIAN New jersey, JD.
Nope - it's not. New Jersey is great and I must say thank you for acknowledging it as such.
Quote:

but anyways. SGH, don't bring up that post, that's very childish of you. that has nothing to do with this. for the record though, i did think that there was someone in my house. bmilder and i had a conversation just after that happened and i explained everything to him. Why did i not come here and explain? easy- because it doesn't matter. and because it doesn't matter, that's why it doesn't belong here.
So - then what was the purpose for that whole - someone is outside and I'm all alone post? Seems like someone wanted a little attention. You might want to go see someone about that - doesn't seem very healthy to me.
Quote:

oh, JD.. i am trying to get out as quickly as possible. The less time i have to spend with you and and your perfect little hell, the better.
Hey - no one is keeping you on entmoot. Although it seems like you will be miserable where ever you are - so good luck finding your little corner of the world. Hope you have fun by yourself - because I seriously doubt anyone or anyplace could satisfy you. And believe me - I seriously doubt with your miserableness and condescending attitude - that I would like to be around you very much.
Quote:

Coney and Anglorofin, thank you for trying to see the actual point i was trying to make through my anger, (which i believe i was wrong for posting when i was so mad). and thank you for not picking and nagging like other people i know.
Maybe the next time you should think before you post. Maybe the next time you shouldn't post just to get attention.
Quote:

no, i probably am not more intelligent than 98% of my class. and to say that and be serious would be truly american.
I'm sorry - maybe what I should have said is 99%. Would that be closer - or is it 99.9999999% of your class? You tell me - because surely there is NO ONE smarter or more interesting than you there. If there was it wouldn't be so - what did you say it was? Oh yeah - "mindnumbingly dull"

Quote:

well, go ahead and ban me, cause it's more than likely that i won't be coming back for awhile.
Can we PLEASE have a promise there?

As a closing - I think you seriously need help. You are either majorly depressed and suicidal or something. If that is the case - then get help.

The other thing it might be is that you are just so arrogant and as my mother would say - you think your sh*t doesn't stink. Just let me know - or let all of entmoot know - so we can either try being nice to you and help you through a rough time or just not really care about you. Right now - I don't really care about you - and I'm sure entmoot would not care if you left if all the things you have said are truly how you feel.

By the way - I loved the middle finger graphic - thank you very much. You have a nice day too.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

Last edited by jerseydevil : 06-18-2003 at 06:23 PM.
Old 06-18-2003, 07:59 PM   #105
Sheeana
Lord of the Pants

Jersey, a question: if she does genuinely have a depression problem, do you think that that post of yours just helped?

LT: I hope you don't have any illusions about escaping the morons in you come from, because New Zealand has them as well. In some cases, they're even worse than (my perception) of the yank morons. Sexism is still rife in many areas aside of the more urbanised areas - there are some places where women are still not allowed in bars. And there are, unfortunately, far too many right-wing "little lady" farmer types still breeding over here. The sheep-f***ing doesn't seem to have stopped the spread of their moronic genes. And did I mention the racism? Although I don't think it is as bad as Australia (goddamned bigots from the gold coast - I hope they're not an indication of what the rest of Aussie is like!), there's still an antipathy towards Polynesian, and Asian immigrants. New Zealand has some redeeming points, but it's still run by fat white old men who think that women should stay at home with the kids, and have no social life. (Well, not literally - we do have a 'strong' female PM, but still....) Anyway, my point is that you'll never escape the bigots. They're everywhere, and they breed like rabbits.
Old 06-18-2003, 08:04 PM   #106
jerseydevil

Quote:
Originally posted by Sheeana
Jersey, a question: if she does genuinely have a depression problem, do you think that that post of yours just helped?
No I don't - but neither does it give her a right to come off all pissed at people. I suffer from clinical depression - or have. Instead of having displaced anger and giving the finger at people - she should get help or just post something like "I need help". Maybe someone would be willing to help her.
Quote:

LT: I hope you don't have any illusions about escaping the morons in you come from, because New Zealand has them as well. In some cases, they're even worse than (my perception) of the yank morons. Sexism is still rife in many areas aside of the more urbanised areas - there are some places where women are still not allowed in bars. And there are, unfortunately, far too many right-wing "little lady" farmer types still breeding over here. The sheep-f***ing doesn't seem to have stopped the spread of their moronic genes. And did I mention the racism? Although I don't think it is as bad as Australia (goddamned bigots from the gold coast - I hope they're not an indication of what the rest of Aussie is like!), there's still an antipathy towards Polynesian, and Asian immigrants. New Zealand has some redeeming points, but it's still run by fat white old men who think that women should stay at home with the kids, and have no social life. (Well, not literally - we do have a 'strong' female PM, but still....) Anyway, my point is that you'll never escape the bigots. They're everywhere, and they breed like rabbits.
I should have known you would have been as pesimistic as she is on everything. I suppose unless people agree with your and LT's view - they're morons.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 06-18-2003, 08:15 PM   #107
Sheeana
Lord of the Pants

JD: don't be hypocritical - you have displaced YOUR anger on occasion as well. (As you admitted the other day via email) As have we all. And no, I don't think that people who disagree with me are morons: I think people who are racist, sexist, and generally bigotted are morons, as I thought was clear by my post. And I didn't think I was being pessimistic, I was was being realistic. To turn your favourite phrase back at you: have you ever BEEN to New Zealand? Right, so you'll know all about the sexist little bastards that beat up their women because the food isn't on the table? Because they don't have enough beer? Because the kids are being noisy? Now, I'm not saying that this is particular to New Zealand, I'm sure the states has its fare share of bastards to go around - which is my point: I doesn't matter where you go, there will always be small-minded people who are so scared that they take out their grief on other people. I was not in any way making a side swipe at you or anything you stand for, so I fail to see why you're jumping on me THIS time.
Old 06-18-2003, 08:27 PM   #108
jerseydevil

Quote:
JD: don't be hypocritical - you have displaced YOUR anger on occasion as well. (As you admitted the other day via email) As have we all. And no, I don't think that people who disagree with me are morons: I think people who are racist, sexist, and generally bigotted are morons, as I thought was clear by my post. And I didn't think I was being pessimistic, I was was being realistic. To turn your favourite phrase back at you: have you ever BEEN to New Zealand? Right, so you'll know all about the sexist little bastards that beat up their women because the food isn't on the table? Because they don't have enough beer? Because the kids are being noisy? Now, I'm not saying that this is particular to New Zealand, I'm sure the states has its fare share of bastards to go around - which is my point: I doesn't matter where you go, there will always be small-minded people who are so scared that they take out their grief on other people. I was not in any way making a side swipe at you or anything you stand for, so I fail to see why you're jumping on me THIS time.
I was referring to these statements...

Quote:
..they're even worse than (my perception) of the yank morons.
Quote:
...sheep-f***ing doesn't seem to have stopped the spread of their moronic genes.
Quote:
...there are, unfortunately, far too many right-wing "little lady" farmer types still breeding over here.
Quote:
I don't think it is as bad as Australia (goddamned bigots from the gold coast - I hope they're not an indication of what the rest of Aussie is like!), there's still an antipathy towards Polynesian, and Asian immigrants.
As for having misplaced anger - we all do on occassion. But the fact remains that a lot of my e-mail to you had to do with the fact that you felt hurt by something I said. I was still angry by what you said that made me say those things. It was no necessarily misplaced anger on that occassion. I'm tired of the "stupid American" comments. I have no problem with any country - nor do I have any problems with New Zealand - I am perfectly aware that it has it's problems or any country's inhabitants as a whole.

Every country has problems. But some of your comments in your post were uncalled for. First of all - Australia isn't your country - so if they have a problem with immigration - that's their business. Have New Zealand take them all in. The US can't take everyone from Mexico who wants to come here either. We have boat people coming from Cuba - similar to what Australia has.

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Last edited by jerseydevil : 06-18-2003 at 08:39 PM.
Old 06-18-2003, 08:38 PM   #109
Sheeana
Lord of the Pants

To clarify (as I always seem to need to do with you JD - by the way, I'm trying to send a PM - could you empty please?)

My perception of the yank morons being exactly that: First of all, it's my perception and therefore not necessarily correct, and secondly I'm talking about the moronic bigots, not the American people as a population. Specifically, the woman that comes into my work every week and COMPLAINS about everything, and insults everyone, and generally treats everyone like they're beneath her. Do I automatically hate all Americans for it? No! Just to make it abundantly clear, I'm JUST talking about the people who are bigotted in nature, not the whole populace!

When I was talking about the sheep-f***ing it was both a pass at an old kiwi/aussie joke, and again: I'm JUST talking about the rather rampant number of farmers who seem to be innately sexist, racist, and bigotted. These are the people who don't think women should be allowed to vote.

Right-wing "little lady" farmer types: see above point. JUST talking about the sexist, racist, homophobic farmers. We have a political party over here called ACT which stands for right wing ideals (nothing wrong with that), but they also have racist ideals, rampant sexist, and homophobia - and most of their voters are farmers. I guess I could have been more clear with that.

RE: Australia: I was referring to an ugly incident that I witnessed over there, that is all. Again, just referring to the bigots, small minded racists, and homophobes.

Anyway, hope the point is clearer. Check the PM box, will ya?
Old 06-18-2003, 08:40 PM   #110
LuthienTinuviel

Quote:
she should get help or just post something like "I need help".
should i? or would that just be me calling for more attention?!

BoP, i know that there are problems everywhere in the wrold, but there are some places better than where i am now.

you people have to see this. i don't act like this unless provoked. and unless provoked i am usually very diplomatic. read on from the second post i made in this thread and pretend that JD and SGH are talking about you. is that not provocation? im not telling you to feel sorry for me or take my side blah blah blah. im telling you to form your own opinion.

This is so unbelieveably stupid.
go ahead JD, quote that however you choose. i don't ****ing care anymore.
**** you, you inbred little bastard.

Oh and i already have help, but thanks anyways, mom.
JD, i only seem condescending because i am very very pised off at you. (there, it's that out in the open enough? Did it get through your thick, stupid new jersey skull? )
take that finger to heart you jackass, cause it's the last you'll see of me for a long time.
Old 06-18-2003, 08:50 PM   #111
jerseydevil

Quote:
To clarify (as I always seem to need to do with you JD - by the way, I'm trying to send a PM - could you empty please?)
I take your points perfectly well - I always do. It's just that I don't go around saying what a bunch of morons Greenpeace is - even though I think they are. Nor do I go around constantly complaining about the Green Party - even though again - I think they're a bunch of communist bastards. But those are my feelings. You seem to have no problem with judging others just based on not agreeing with them.

As for the "sheep-f***ing " I know it is a joke in New Zealand and Australia. It's a joke here too in the midwest - it's not uncommon joke.
Quote:

My perception of the yank morons being exactly that: First of all, it's my perception and therefore not necessarily correct
A moron is a moron. There are morons all over the world.

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 06-18-2003, 08:56 PM   #112
Sheeana
Lord of the Pants

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevil
A moron is a moron. There are morons all over the world.
YES! And that was the point I was trying to make. No more, no less. The reason I brought up "yank morons" is because I was talking to LT, who just happens to come from America, and wants to migrate to New Zealand.

*shakes head* I give up JD. Misinterpret me to your hearts content. I had hoped to resolve this over PM, but it is clear that it is a hopeless cause.
Old 06-18-2003, 08:59 PM   #113
jerseydevil

Quote:
Originally posted by LuthienTinuviel
should i? or would that just be me calling for more attention?!

BoP, i know that there are problems everywhere in the wrold, but there are some places better than where i am now.

you people have to see this. i don't act like this unless provoked. and unless provoked i am usually very diplomatic. read on from the second post i made in this thread and pretend that JD and SGH are talking about you. is that not provocation? im not telling you to feel sorry for me or take my side blah blah blah. im telling you to form your own opinion.
How were you provoked back then? Also - that was in March???? You're upset now?

You just had a problem with what people were doing - because you didn't agree with it. You had a problem with boycotting - so what. What business is it of yours whether someone chooses to boycott or not?

Then you got pissed because people didn't agree with your politics. Fine - people aren't always going to agree with you.
Quote:

This is so unbelieveably stupid.
go ahead JD, quote that however you choose. i don't ****ing care anymore.
**** you, you inbred little bastard.
That's a good one. Since I don't even know you and you don't know me - it's not something that I really care about.
Quote:

Oh and i already have help, but thanks anyways, mom.
Good to hear - because I think you need it.
Quote:

JD, i only seem condescending because i am very very pised off at you. (there, it's that out in the open enough?
I know you've been pissed off at me - just I don't know what for. I never did anything to you other than disagree with some things you have said. Never held your beliefs against you at all.
Quote:

Did it get through your thick, stupid new jersey skull? )
take that finger to heart you jackass, cause it's the last you'll see of me for a long time.
Well - you said that the last time - soi I don't know. You might be back. Very cool repsonses though - brought a smile to my face.

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Last edited by jerseydevil : 06-18-2003 at 09:01 PM.
Old 06-18-2003, 09:07 PM   #114
jerseydevil

Quote:
YES! And that was the point I was trying to make. No more, no less. The reason I brought up "yank morons" is because I was talking to LT, who just happens to come from America, and wants to migrate to New Zealand.
Don't you mean immigrate?
Quote:

*shakes head* I give up JD. Misinterpret me to your hearts content. I had hoped to resolve this over PM, but it is clear that it is a hopeless cause.
You could have e-mailed me. I didn't have time to clean out my PM box - I was doing other things. You have my e-mail address.

I'm interpreting your statements based on passed experiences on things. As you said - "it's my perceptions based on what I have seen"

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 06-18-2003, 09:24 PM   #115
olsonm
Elf Lord

Quote:
I'm interpreting your statements based on passed experiences on things. As you said - "it's my perceptions based on what I have seen"
She also said: "and therefore not necessarily correct." She was merely informing you that your perception was incorrect....though that should go without saying.
Old 06-18-2003, 09:26 PM   #116
jerseydevil

Quote:
Originally posted by olsonm
She also said: "and therefore not necessarily correct." She was merely informing you that your perception was incorrect....though that should go without saying.
Based on passed experience with threads and posts from last year I don't think so.

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 06-18-2003, 09:36 PM   #117
olsonm
Elf Lord

Quote:
Based on passed experience with threads and posts from last year I don't think so.
Well, the only alternative would be that JD is wrong...... But seriously, I believe her but you don't have to. <shrugs> Oh, and migrate and immigrate can be synonymous.
Old 06-18-2003, 09:42 PM   #118
jerseydevil

Quote:
Well, the only alternative would be that JD is wrong...... But seriously, I believe her but you don't have to. <shrugs> Oh, and migrate and immigrate can be synonymous.
Yes they can be synonymous - but generally migrate refers to animals migrating as a group. Immigrating usually is used for people going from one country to the other.

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 06-18-2003, 09:51 PM   #119
olsonm
Elf Lord

Quote:
Yes they can be synonymous - but generally migrate refers to animals migrating as a group. Immigrating usually is used for people going from one country to the other.
Yes, but you asserted that she meant immigrate even though migrate is a perfectly acceptable word in this case. I found that curious, so I mentioned their synonymity in case you were unaware of this fact. I'm glad to see that you are but this still leaves your odd comment about her intent. One might think you were being condescending....or a tease.
Old 06-18-2003, 10:09 PM   #120
jerseydevil

Quote:
I'm glad to see that you are but this still leaves your odd comment about her intent. One might think you were being condescending....or a tease.
I can see where some of it could have been to make a point or to be joking - but there was no smileys. Anyway - to get her point across she just has to say there are idiots all over the place. of course the are morons in America - all you have to do is look at the Clintons.

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Closed Thread