Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-12-2004, 02:08 PM   #101
Amea
Elven Warrior

OCC: Let's just forget about it, please... alright anyway...
ICC:
Devak: We have arrived... *the beautiful city, rose around them, but the others didn't see it because it just looked like a normal clearing* Wellcom to Tirylian, the elven city...
OCC: We still have pansy!
Icc:
Pansy: What city... I don't see one...

*devak laughs crazily*
Blue: Oh boy, She's cracked, She's gone nuts, Devak, Devak get a grip.
*Devak grabs blue by the throat*
Blue: Good grip
Duh! I've got markers!!!! :P
Amea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 08:57 PM   #102
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"Um, Devak, ther's something I might want to tell you... Not everyobdy can see the elven city. I can, thanks to my blood-line, but they can't. We are going to have to fix that, though I have no idea how..."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 09:20 PM   #103
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Devak: Um... Oh I forgot *dig's in bag... A shirt, a shoe and,papers fly out in her search of the magic dust, She threw some more papers and the next thing everybody sees is a pair of panties fly through the air and hit Rannyn in the face, devak stops and walks over to Rannyn and takes back her panties* If you don't mind! *and she walks back to her bag* ha! here it is! *she pulles out a bag of elven dust* now all you have to do is take a grain and only a grain remember that, anymore and you could loose your eye-sight. Here pansy you go first, just a grain on each eye like so *she carfuly dropped a tiny grain of elven dust into each of pansy's eyes* now what do you see?
Pansy: Wow!!!!
Devak: *smiles* well I'll take that as a yes, here everybody,
* she walks around letting everybody take two grains form the bag and set them into their eyes* now that solves that! don't it?

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 03-12-2004, 10:34 PM   #104
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

I'm confused......somebody god mod so I can get a grip...o, and I won't be on till like next sunday cuz no net access at my mom's I don't think there is neways
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 10:51 PM   #105
Fimbrethil
My microwave speaks to me

Location: Having conversations with my major household appliances.
OOC: Loverly Amea...simply loverly. Not the thong type I hope. "I hope she's still got her iron undies on." Please tell me you people have seen Robin Hood Men in Tights!!!!!!!!!!

IC:
"Well now that I know where that is...maybe I can get back in his favor by stealing it." Fery said quietly to herself.
"What was that, Fery?" Devak asked, not accusingly just interested.
"The city is so...words cannot describe it." Fery exlaimed, pretending to like it and think that it is beautiful. To her however it was very very ugly, for evil people do not see beauty.
Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full.

I'll be gone for a while. But never fear! "I shall return anon!"
Fimbrethil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 09:35 PM   #106
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"AHH!" Rannyn backed away as Devak took her panties back. "Careful there! Don't be throwing anything out of that bag that is not suppossed to be seen!" Devak walked back over to him and put some stuff in his eyes, which at first made his eyes really itchy. When he stopped rubbing his eyes, he looked about him and saw a city which he was pretty darn sure wasn't there before.

ooc: I love that movie Fim! "I can see!" *runs into tree* "Nope, I was wrong.."
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 10:23 PM   #107
Fimbrethil

OOC: "A black sheriff?!" "Hey, it worked in Blazing Saddles." (I think I messed up that quote....oh well.)

IC:
Fery stood there as patiently as possible waiting for someone to do somthing.

Old 03-13-2004, 11:57 PM   #108
Legoles

OOC: I like that movie!!!!

"Oi! Ethanuniel? Never thought I'd see you cuz. What been going on?"
"Talenyn? Wow, haven't seen you in years."
Ethuaniel and I continued to talk for a while.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 03-15-2004, 07:21 AM   #109
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Devak: Ethanuniel, my friend *she clasped hands with the elf* how goes the city?
Ethanuniel: not well, the demons are stronger now then before, something has given them great powers...
Devak: I felt it too my old friend, sauron is alive, they draw their power from him.
Ethanuniel: *nods* just as i've feared, he's back
Devak: Don't worry my friend if anyone can clame to know sauron, it's me. I know all of his tricks, and the student's strenght outways her master,
Ethanuniel: you still have the ring then? After we all warned you?
Devak: What am I sapposed to do Ethanuniel, I can't distroy it, I must wait for it's sister to be distroyed, then I can distroy it safely,
Ethanuniel: this is your band?
Devak: Their ruff but they're loyal *she shot a look of distrust at Fery*
Ethanuniel: *laughs* Very ruff devak very ruff, *looks around, and meets eyes with the company, all can mantian a gaze for a short period of time except for fery, who turns quickly away*
Ethanuniel: I take it you're staying here?
Devak: I would like to, I want to start training, maybe polish my band, I don't want to have to deal with their families if they get killed...
Ethanuniel: Always soooo noble devak *smiles* come there's a place just outside the city that you can camp in and it's well within our boreders
Devak: Thank you Ethanuniel....

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 03-15-2004, 10:24 PM   #110
Fimbrethil

Fery followed behind somewhat close to Devak and muttered "You won't have to worry about my family, they're all dead." tears came to her eyes and she fought to hold them back but she couldn't hold them all. "I promise you father I will kill those who killed you." She vowed fingering the beautiful sword at her side.

Old 03-16-2004, 01:27 AM   #111
Legoles

"I need no polishing Devak. Remember that. You may be skilled in magic, but I am a master of the sword. Now, where's my "dear" aunt Ethanuniel?"
"Oh, you mean Lady Toya? She's been expecting you for quite some time..."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 03-16-2004, 07:24 AM   #112
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Devak: *nods* I know you're good with a sword talenyn, but there is always room for improvemet... Fery? Are you all right? *she rushed to Fery's side even though she was sapious of the girl she had a feeling, that she was no different than herself,*
Fery, I wish you would tell me what is wrong, * She stood in front of Fery, blocking her way as the others fallowed Ethanuniel,* We're alnoe now Fery, You can tell me why you're crying at least, I would like to know what blinds a solger's eyes with tears....

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 03-16-2004, 10:33 PM   #113
Fimbrethil

OOC: Love the spelling Amea. Of course I can't really talk myself.

IC:
"I'm not evil you know...I..well, I've had it hard the past couple of weeks. The village I was living at with my family...all of my family as far back as you can trace. Demons attacked one day...I was out riding Zanzibar. They all died..everyone in the village...my family. This is my father's sword. A bueatiful work of art and deadly too...in the right hands. I don't want to be treated any different. They died and I have to move on...." Fery said softly hoping Devak would move and let her pass, no such luck.

Old 03-17-2004, 07:15 AM   #114
Amea
Elven Warrior

Devak: I'm sorry to hear that, Fery, I heard you say that before, You lost your family to the demons, well before I told you my story but it really wasn't true... I want to tell you my true story...
*deep breath*
Along, long time ago, before the elves came to middle earth the demons, lived... and the demon litside, ruled them. he was, deranged and twisted. he spent his time creating experiments to test the limits of his people, when the other races had come to middle earth Litside found new experments and when he tired of small, meaningless ones he went to a major important one, the creation of me, He took countless hobbits, elves, demons, men, shapeshifters, Dark elves, and orcs. All died in order to make me.
So 1000 years latter... ta da me... I ran away, when I figured out, and I ended up in mordor, I was lost and foolish, so sauron took me in I was angry, and my rage blinded my own thoughts. Now that you know, don't judge me too harshly...
OC: Hello? Where is everybody!!!!!

*devak laughs crazily*

Last edited by Amea : 03-21-2004 at 01:47 PM.
Old 03-21-2004, 06:09 PM   #115
Amea
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

OC: Where is everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 03-22-2004, 01:08 AM   #116
Legoles

"Hello, my dear and darling Aunt. I hope you are well? Is my grandmother still here?"
"Yes though, my dear she has little time left here."
"I see. May I go see her?"
"Of course Talenyn."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 03-23-2004, 12:11 PM   #117
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

OC: I'll just keep explaining then
IC:
Devak: I fought with sauron many, many years ago, but I still know his mind, Fery, I know what is happening and I can feel what he wants, Fery, I don't know everything but I soon will. My powers now surpass his and he fears me or at least he should
* The sun was setting and it was begining to get dark* Go on now Fery, you should go and get yourself settled, I need to go and do something....
*devak walked off, she ran through the trees untill she came to the tallest tree in the forest and she begian to climb, when she reached the top she stood up, her eyes started to change silver as she stared far off, a soft glow grew around her*
Seek for the sword that was broken in ismildas it dwells, there shall be contsuls taken stronger than morgal spells, there shall be a token doom is near at hand for isidur's bane shall waken and the halfling forth shall stand...
*It echoed far off into the darkness and finally reached falmir's ear, but that story is for another time, Devak stood still as she relaxed and the glow disapeared. Her eyes never changed back to their icy blue color, she looked around and then she climbed down the trunk of the tree. at it's base stood Ethanuniel,*
Ethanuniel: Devak was that part of the...
Devak: *she puts her hand up and Ethanuniel stops and devak walks away, she walked through the woods for quite sometime, untill she got back to the elven city, she had taken her time to let her eyes change back, now they were back to icy blue, but she was still serious and quite. she begian to unpack her things and get set up for the night*

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 03-23-2004, 10:17 PM   #118
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

The city was beautiful, but Rylkin still felt uneasy. Elves were not a race that Rylkin cared for much. They were often complacent in their own wisdom, satisfied in their own abilities. That confidence would be be thier undoing, if the Enemy was ever faced. What unnerved Rylkin even more is that he saw the same overconfidence beginning to grow in some of his companions. He was on the verge of adressing it, but was dreading it. It wouldn't be pretty.

Rylkin could sense the Enemy's presence. They were everywhere, unseen, but felt by Rylkin. They thrived in this place of complacent hearts. He didn't doubt that they were watching him and his companions.

Rylkin considered telling his companions the truth about the Enemy, but decided against it. His orders were clear: his charges were to remain ignorant of the Enemy, unless absolutely nessacary.

ooc: MY enemy! NO ONE ELSE KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!! NO METAGAME KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!!!!

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 10:24 PM   #119
Fimbrethil

OOC: Been busy! Please forgive!

IC:
Fery simply followed behind everyone glaring at the elves who dared to look at her. She felt she was going to be doing a lot of glaring and frowning in this place...was it really this sunny all the time?! Her horse even seemed uneasy! "When are we going to leave I don't like staying in one place to long." Fery asked ot no one inparticular. She knew of Amea's history now...the next chance she got she would ask her master about it. I geuss I'll pretend to be sympathetic, she thought to herself.

Old 03-23-2004, 10:32 PM   #120
Aewionen
Elf Lord

ooc: YAY!!! My computer works!!

ic: Rannyn sat down and leaned against a tree near the edge of the city. He sighed as he looked around, his memories of this city came flooding back. This was not the first time he had been here, and he had hoped never to return. No doubt, a few of the elves recognized him, so he kept a wary distance. He closed his eyes and remembered the Great Raid, a battle which had taken place not so long ago. A battle between the Toeral Pirates and the great merchant ships. Rannyn remembered when he got the call to go to the aid of his fellows, along with 56 others. Of those that set out with him, 9 returned. He took out a small token he and the others had been given. A wooden ship with a knife through the middle. This was their symbol, the symbol of survival. He also had the same figure on his right arm, in red ink to resemble blood. It was in remembrance of those that had lost their lives. Rannyn could still see the faces of his comrades as they died. The enemy was hard to defeat, but in the end they retreated. Rannyn and his men had won. Rannyn hummed as sea song quietly as he gazed at the stars and set his thoughts to his dead comrades. All good, strong men. No women, for they were not allowed, it was against the code. And thats the way it should stay...women do not belong out at see during a war. Especially one like the Great Raid.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote