Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-21-2003, 06:14 PM   #61
Bunnie_Queen_1146
90% angel

it seeems like that i am the shortest one(4'6or somethig around there) here why is that?tell me
/Back when a hoe was a hoe/Coke was a coke/And crack's what you were doing/When you were cracking jokes/Back when a screw was a screw/The wind was all that blew/And when you said I'm down with that Well it meant you had the flu/I miss back when

Last edited by Bunnie_Queen_1146 : 03-21-2003 at 06:32 PM.
Bunnie_Queen_1146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 06:20 PM   #62
support_your_local_elf
Enting

Location: Being one of the two lost souls swimmin in a fish bowl, year after year, runnin over the same old ground.. What have we found? The same old fears..wish you were here...
Don't know, but I'm 5'6 or 5'7. Maybe even 5'5... don't really know.
-Phil Ochs

The fat hobbit KNOWS!!!
support_your_local_elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 06:22 PM   #63
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

OMG! You are REALLY tall! And you are only 12? Wow!
Lady of Rohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 06:39 PM   #64
support_your_local_elf
Enting

Location: Being one of the two lost souls swimmin in a fish bowl, year after year, runnin over the same old ground.. What have we found? The same old fears..wish you were here...
Yep... unfortuantly I REALLY do stand out in a crowd of 12 year-old girls. Also, I don't wear the normal Abercrombie & Fitch shirts... tight jeans, ect. I dress more in an old band t-shirt and jeans kind of thing... so I probably stand out even more...
-Phil Ochs

The fat hobbit KNOWS!!!
Old 03-21-2003, 07:02 PM   #65
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

<---6'5"
'Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!' - And those were the words that Elendil spoke when he came up out of the Sea on the wings of the wind: 'Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world.'

'Then Tuor arrayed himself in the hauberk, and set the helm upon his head, and he girt himself with the sword; black were sheath and belt with clasps of silver. Thus armed he went forth from Turgon's hall, and stood upon the high terraces of Taras in the red light of the sun. None were there to see him, as he gazed westward, gleaming in silver and gold, and he knew not that in that hour he appeared as one of the Mighty of the West, and fit to be father of the kings of the Kings of Men beyond the Sea, as it was indeed his doom to be; but in the taking of those arms a change came upon Tuor son of Huor, and his heart grew great within him. And as he stepped down from the doors the swans did him reverence, and plucking each a great feather from their wings they proffered them to him, laying their long necks upon the stone before his feet; and he took the seven feathers and set them in the crest of his helm, and straightway the swans arose and flew north in the sunset, and Tuor saw them no more.' -Of Tuor and his Coming to Gondolin

"Oh. Forgive me, fairest of all males of Entmoot...Back down, all ye other wannabe fairest males! Dunedain is the fairest!"
--Linaewen
Dúnedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 08:30 PM   #66
Pimpernel
Enting

Gee, I feel boring too, Im just a regular old 5'2...poo...and everyone at school keeps telling meh Im short!! Thanx everyone for boosting mah morale! But I wouldnt want to be tall anyway...its just doesnt seem fun to me....so Bunnie_Queen_1146, dont feel bad, short people are cool! The people in mah school would love you, they have this obsession with short people, dont ask me why!
just kidding, I only wish I was Eru...power is good..except I would get corrupted so know...and why am I writing all of this randomness that's popping into my head that you don't give a rat's tail about.....??
Pimpernel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 11:12 PM   #67
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady of Rohan
OMG! You are REALLY tall! And you are only 12? Wow!
<--- 5'6" in her bare feet at age 11 years. Believe me, it's fun being tall. All these likkle midgets like Noah and Sofie just walk by, and I can look straight down at the top of their heads. It's sometimes a bit uncomfortable. I can't borrow jeans. Most aren't long enough or they won't fasten around my hips. But I'd rather be tall than short!!

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Elenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 11:19 PM   #68
support_your_local_elf
Enting

I know. It's so nice just dwarfing everyone.
-Phil Ochs

The fat hobbit KNOWS!!!
Old 03-22-2003, 01:14 AM   #69
HOBBIT
Saviour of Entmoot Admiral

Well, last time I was measured I was around 5'6'' 1/2 or something like that. I'm probably 5'7'' now and still growing. I plan on being tall - but my mom is only 5'2'' I believe (or something like that) and my dad is 5'9'' I hope I grow more!

I'm like 1 or 2 inches taller than bmilder and hes several years older.

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Latest Blog Post: Just Quit Facebook? No One Cares!
HOBBIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2003, 01:28 AM   #70
Elvellyn
The Redneck Elf

Quote:
I'm taller than my older sibling, too. Isn't it fun?
Old 03-22-2003, 01:32 AM   #71
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Quote:
Originally posted by HOBBIT
Well, last time I was measured I was around 5'6'' 1/2 or something like that. I'm probably 5'7'' now and still growing. I plan on being tall - but my mom is only 5'2'' I believe (or something like that) and my dad is 5'9'' I hope I grow more!

There is hope, I am 6'5" and my mother is 5'2" and my father is 5'10"
'Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!' - And those were the words that Elendil spoke when he came up out of the Sea on the wings of the wind: 'Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world.'

'Then Tuor arrayed himself in the hauberk, and set the helm upon his head, and he girt himself with the sword; black were sheath and belt with clasps of silver. Thus armed he went forth from Turgon's hall, and stood upon the high terraces of Taras in the red light of the sun. None were there to see him, as he gazed westward, gleaming in silver and gold, and he knew not that in that hour he appeared as one of the Mighty of the West, and fit to be father of the kings of the Kings of Men beyond the Sea, as it was indeed his doom to be; but in the taking of those arms a change came upon Tuor son of Huor, and his heart grew great within him. And as he stepped down from the doors the swans did him reverence, and plucking each a great feather from their wings they proffered them to him, laying their long necks upon the stone before his feet; and he took the seven feathers and set them in the crest of his helm, and straightway the swans arose and flew north in the sunset, and Tuor saw them no more.' -Of Tuor and his Coming to Gondolin

"Oh. Forgive me, fairest of all males of Entmoot...Back down, all ye other wannabe fairest males! Dunedain is the fairest!"
--Linaewen
Dúnedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2003, 02:25 AM   #72
Linaewen
Fair Dinkum

I don't know what this is in feet- I'm 158 cm tall. I know I'm short. hey, i haven't had my growth spurt yet!
Linaewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2003, 02:36 AM   #73
Starr Polish
Elf Lord

Location: Slow down and I sail on the river, slow down and I walk to the hill
Quote:
Originally posted by Bunnie_Queen_1146
it seeems like that i am the shortest one(4'6or somethig around there) here why is that?tell me
Probably because you're only 12! I doubt your 4'6'', probably closer to 4'8'' or 4'10''. I think I was around 4'8" when I was twelve.

I'm sixteen now, and I'm a nice, even five feet, weighing in at about ninety-five pounds. I'm shorter than my mom and my older sister, my younger stepsister is as tall as me, and my stepbrother is TALL. My mom tries to tell me I might grow another inch, since my sister grew until she was nearly nineteen, but I don't think so.

For some reason, I have a lot of tall friends (girls and guys...I have a girl friend who is six feet tall).

Being short can be horrid, but it's okay sometimes. It gets laughs, too. One of the other supervisors at work is probably around 6'8'', and it's really funny when we work the same night.

Last edited by Starr Polish : 03-22-2003 at 02:40 AM.
Starr Polish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2003, 04:18 AM   #74
Blackboar
Legolas's beloved sister and Queen of the Wood Elves of Mirkwood

Location: Under the hill at Bag-end, Hobbiton the Shire Or Rivendell,I can't remember!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Blackboar

145cm....

I'm small
How much is that in feet, I don't know and would like to compare myself to you lot!
Blackboar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2003, 08:19 AM   #75
Linaewen
Fair Dinkum

Quote:
How much is that in feet, I don't know and would like to compare myself to you lot!
Me too. Everything in feet is all the same to me
Linaewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2003, 09:43 AM   #76
congressmn
Incharge: neighbourhood security

I'm 5-10.

I hope I am still growing.
I'm kinda short in my class.

i just promised two twins in my class, both of whom a staggering 190 cms (6-3) to beat them up together, before i leave school.

I sure hope i i get to 190.

they will clobber me.

BTW, till what age do you usually grow?
Old 03-29-2003, 09:12 AM   #77
Jesus Freak
Enting

i am somewhere around 5' 6''
Jesus Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2003, 09:32 AM   #78
Elf Girl
Lurker

4 foot 11 3/4 inches.
Elf Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2003, 11:20 AM   #79
frodosgirlfriend
Elven Warrior

Location: I live in la la land, you know, the place you go during math class
I'm 5 foot 2. I don't know what that is in cm and i'm to lazy to check

---------------------------------------------
AND FGF'S MOST GORGEOUS MAN ALIVE AT THE MOMENT'S AWARD GOES TO.........
BRANDON BOYD (yes once again) !!!!! WOOOO!!!
----------------------------------------------
Hottness has no count for age.... thats why I'm merrying a forty year old who goes by the name of JOHNNY DEPP!!!!
-----------------------------------------------
Fortune cookies tell all, so when i got the cookie telling me to date my love i became a stalker to Johnny Depp, and when i find him my excuse will be "the cookie made me do it"
------------------------------------------------
I'm not stupid, I'm special
"But why is the rum gone?"
"Captian, Catian Jack Sparrow"
"pa-pa-pa parsnip, parla, --"
"Just don't do anything... stupid"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"
~Captian Jack Sparrow
Read my FP.net story!!!
frodosgirlfriend is offline   Reply With Quote