Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2002, 10:50 AM   #61
notthatinnocent
Enting

I ran away from the same daycare 2 times. It was at the school after school was over and since I lived about 3 min. from the school, I just walked home. Nobody ever knew a thing until my neighbors found me on my front porch crying cuz I couldn't get in teh house. Then when my mom came home, I was given a choice: not to play with my Barbies for a week or not play with my neighbor Cecelia for a week. I choose Cece cuz I didn't really like her anyways
-Laura
Old 04-23-2002, 10:53 AM   #62
notthatinnocent
Enting

Ph, I remembered that when I was little I took baths and in the baths I would put the bubbles in little plastic containers that were once shampoo bottles, etc. After I bottled them, I pretended that I was a witch that was selling her potions. I'd try and sell them to imaginary people but no one ever bought them . I also thought I was a vampire when I was little.

-Laura
Old 04-23-2002, 11:09 AM   #63
Cirdan
Elf Lord of the Grey Havens

Quote:
Originally posted by Elfmaster XK

I also used to eat paper...*used to? Yes, Don't tell them the secret!! *

I USED ti eat paper!
I used to eat napkins... at the dinner table! Mom, I need more fiber!
There exists a limit to the force even ther most powerful may apply without destroying themselves. Judging this limit is the true artistry of government. Misuse of power is the fatal sin. The law cannot be a tool of vengance, never a hostage, nor a fortification against the martyrs it has created. You cannot threaten any individual and escape the consequences.

-Muad'dib on Law
The Stilgar Commentary
Cirdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2002, 04:30 PM   #64
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
You USED to? I still do! I find kleenexes and those little paper coverings on straws to be VERY satisfying to chew on. Soft and nice.
I also eat grass and my traditional summer food...ANTS! Little tiny sugar ants are VERY tangy and zippy. I guess it's the acid they squirt out when they dont want to be bugged. mmmmmMMM. Oh and ripe Juniper bush berries have a good taste when eaten correctly.
I used to make these little soap cakes int he bath tup at my Grandmas house. She'd toss these little pans in with me and I'd play with them.
There was this one time when I went to my Grandmas church(she's Episcopal) and I went up to be blessed by the priest during Communion and I noticed that the other people in the congregation got those little bread wafers. When the priest put his hands on my head I thought he put a wafer on my head, so I kept on feeling for the wafer put I didn't find out the truth until five or six years later when I was ten. Then I figured out his hands were empty. LOL
Sam
~J.R.R Tolkien
Radically Saved, Totally Tolkienited
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
samwise of the shire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2002, 07:46 PM   #65
frodosgirlfriend
Elven Warrior

Location: I live in la la land, you know, the place you go during math class
Quote:
my traditional summer food...ANTS! Little tiny sugar ants are VERY tangy and zippy
*gasp* u'd eat bugs !?! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! well i've never had one... but still!!!!!! i did eat grass, i used to make "saleds" and make my friend eat them. . i also would refuse to put on my underpants when i was about 2 or 3. i don't remember but there's a home vid that my friend wanted to watch (god knows y) and that was in there i'm still emberrased about it..... she brings it up often... of corse i know what happens when she eats cheese . now i must e-mail her what i just said so she'll be mad at me

---------------------------------------------
AND FGF'S MOST GORGEOUS MAN ALIVE AT THE MOMENT'S AWARD GOES TO.........
BRANDON BOYD (yes once again) !!!!! WOOOO!!!
----------------------------------------------
Hottness has no count for age.... thats why I'm merrying a forty year old who goes by the name of JOHNNY DEPP!!!!
-----------------------------------------------
Fortune cookies tell all, so when i got the cookie telling me to date my love i became a stalker to Johnny Depp, and when i find him my excuse will be "the cookie made me do it"
------------------------------------------------
I'm not stupid, I'm special
"But why is the rum gone?"
"Captian, Catian Jack Sparrow"
"pa-pa-pa parsnip, parla, --"
"Just don't do anything... stupid"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"
~Captian Jack Sparrow
Read my FP.net story!!!
frodosgirlfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2002, 08:36 PM   #66
Elf Girl
Lurker

I like the tender buds on trees in spring. If you pull grass out firmly and steadily, there's this white end you chew on that's really good. Also try clover flowers. The pink ones are best.
Elf Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2002, 08:55 PM   #67
Sicirus
Elf Lord

I use to think that an old witch lived in this old fort storage room we lived near
and I thought the witch would come out and kidnap you if you went to close to it.

'' Not all that is gold glidder.
Not all who wander are lost.
The old that are strong do not wither.
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
from ashes a fire shall be woken.
a light from the shadows shall spring.
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.''
oooooh. I love that poem.
Sicirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2002, 09:51 PM   #68
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

When I was in preschool (about three years old), there was a church or something behind the school yard, and one time I stole a tomato from their garden, through the fence. I realized later that that was probably not such a good thing to do.... . .but it was good tomato

I used to think I was really a mermaid...that was when I was about three or four. I was going to go trade places with the little mermaid...that was before the Disney movie came out.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2002, 09:52 PM   #69
elf_princess
Elven Warrior

My sister and I always used to play library... it was a lot of fun!
*goes ask sister to play library again*

¿Which came first... the chicken or the egg?

¿How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
elf_princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2002, 11:44 PM   #70
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

I thought my grandmother's yard-garden had hidden fairies in it. And I thought the fairies lived off the mini-plums on the plum tree.
Rána Eressëa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2002, 11:50 PM   #71
BeardofPants
the Shrike

When I was younger, I was absolutely certain that something lived in my closet. It used to terrify me at night, because I kept thinking I could hear someone breathing in the closet! Come to think of it, this still terrifies me...

Another idiotic thing, I used to believe when I was a kid was that everynight, I'd go to bed with my cuddly toys next to me, and every morning without fail, they'd be on the floor. I used to think it was because my parents used to deliberately come in, and pull them off me, and put them on the floor!
Old 04-24-2002, 01:23 AM   #72
Eruviel Greenleaf

I was sure there was an evil blue water-monster in the drain of the bathtub. I called it 'The Blue,' and I thought it would take me into the drain and the pipes with the water.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 04-24-2002, 02:11 AM   #73
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

Eruviel Greenleaf

Now that you've mentioned it, I have seen a lot of small blue eyes staring back at me when the water just finishes emptying down the many-holed drain cover when I was 4 or 5.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...
Arathorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2002, 02:15 AM   #74
Eruviel Greenleaf

"The Blue! It's going to eat me! Help!"

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 04-24-2002, 07:11 PM   #75
frodosgirlfriend
Elven Warrior

Location: I live in la la land, you know, the place you go during math class
i used to like baths...... sorta. i had about 200 mc dounalds kid's meal toys that needed to get clean before me. my baths would take about 2½ hours it got my mom pretty mad.

---------------------------------------------
AND FGF'S MOST GORGEOUS MAN ALIVE AT THE MOMENT'S AWARD GOES TO.........
BRANDON BOYD (yes once again) !!!!! WOOOO!!!
----------------------------------------------
Hottness has no count for age.... thats why I'm merrying a forty year old who goes by the name of JOHNNY DEPP!!!!
-----------------------------------------------
Fortune cookies tell all, so when i got the cookie telling me to date my love i became a stalker to Johnny Depp, and when i find him my excuse will be "the cookie made me do it"
I'm not stupid, I'm special
"But why is the rum gone?"
"Captian, Catian Jack Sparrow"
"pa-pa-pa parsnip, parla, --"
"Just don't do anything... stupid"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"
~Captian Jack Sparrow
Read my FP.net story!!!
frodosgirlfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2002, 07:21 PM   #76
Elf Girl
Lurker

When I was 3 or 4, I thought my parents came in and checked on me every hour at night. So when I woke up from a bad dream, I would get out of bed and play "circus" with my stuffed animals to wait for them to come in. Of course, "circus" involves running around in circles and shouting, so they always came in. Without fail.
Old 04-24-2002, 07:37 PM   #77
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

Quote:
When I was 3 or 4, I thought my parents came in and checked on me every hour at night. So when I woke up from a bad dream, I would get out of bed and play "circus" with my stuffed animals to wait for them to come in. Of course, "circus" involves running around in circles and shouting, so they always came in. Without fail.
LOL!

When I was about 3, we went to the grocery store once. I saw those little bins with the candy in them and thought it was free so I dug my hand in when mom wasn't looking and ate a bunch. Hey, I didn't know it was stealing! My mom saw me, told me off, and apologized to the manager. Fortunately he was sympathetic...

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2002, 10:22 PM   #78
elf_princess
Elven Warrior

lol... these are hilarious...

Has anybody here seen "Earnest Scared Stupid?" Well I watched this movie when I was about 5 or 6 and got scared out my mind. I was terrified there was a troll under my bed. In the movie the only way to get rid of the troll was to pour milk on them. So when I went to bed that night I took a big glass of milk with me... but I remembered the troll under my bed and decided I had better jump... I got milk everywhere!!!

¿Which came first... the chicken or the egg?

¿How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
elf_princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2002, 06:11 PM   #79
Jadera
Elven Warrior

One time when I was three or four, my mom and I went to the mall. (We do that alot! ) But on this occasion, I was still riding in a stroller. I asked if I could get out and walk for a bit, and she said yes. I got out, and was walking. Then I got right behind her and was really quiet. She got panicy because she thought I'd run off and was going around and around this display looking for me. I giggled, and the game was up. I had to get back back in the stroller.

~Chivalry isn't dead, it just transferred to women~
Jadera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2002, 08:30 PM   #80
Elf Girl
Lurker

When I was 4 I hid inside a clothes rack from my mom and she got all panicky cuz I didn't say anything when she called.