Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-10-2002, 12:16 PM   #41
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Quote:
Originally posted by Khadrane
I like painkillers. I just fractured my pelvis, and I get to have codine. It makes me happy.
Me too! Well, not the fracturing pelvis bit, but the codine bit! It's so good, so dreamy when you take two or more...however, im usually so hardcore i just don't take them at all.

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Elfmaster XK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2002, 04:55 PM   #42
Starr Polish
Elf Lord

Location: Slow down and I sail on the river, slow down and I walk to the hill
I can't take codine because it's effects don't make me happy. I feel all numb and almost like I've left my body, and I have past issues with feeling numb that make it an incredibly unpleasant experience. I kind of feel like I don't have control over my body or thoughts, and then my thoughts run away from me and weird things happen. No, I don't like codine.

Last edited by Starr Polish : 09-10-2002 at 04:57 PM.
Starr Polish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 02:12 AM   #43
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Re: Re: im going to be a daddy!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by emplynx
Put him in boy scouts.
My advice? Keep him/her out of boy scouts!
*coughs something about fascist organizations*

But anyway, congratulations.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 08:41 AM   #44
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Whew! There's some weird advice here! When's the wedding? It seems ever since you "knocked your girlfriend up", you've started a virtual hit on BoP......This doesn't speak well for your character Sween!! Do you have a job? How will you pay for all the pre-natal visits and delivery? Garage sales are an excellent way to get everything for the baby (except diapers! ) cheap. Anyway, if you decide to take "being a daddy" seriously (and I hope you do!!) kiss your childhood goodbye..
Lizra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 10:18 AM   #45
Sween
im quite stupid

wedding? who mentioned a wedding? Yeah ive got a job i work for my dad doing some free lance work and advising. i also do quite a lot of hospitality for his clients im in charge of showing them a good time etc.

Im am quite loaded acctually so moneys not such a problem. We dont seem to get gbarage sales round here people dont go in for them. My cousin has just had a baby so ill nick a load of stuff of him.

Nothing wrong with a bit of flirting
Old 09-12-2002, 10:28 AM   #46
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Great! You've got money! That's the biggest problem for most young couples. Yes, use your cousin's stuff, it's so silly to buy all those expensive baby gadgets list price. Little Sweeno will out grow them in no time at all! You don't want to get married!!?? Hmmm, I'd have to say your girlfriend is the one who screwed up here! . I'll say it again!! Good luck to you!
Old 09-12-2002, 10:54 AM   #47
Nibs
Head Hollara

Re: Re: Re: im going to be a daddy!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Eruviel Greenleaf
My advice? Keep him/her out of boy scouts!
*coughs something about fascist organizations*
Kinda funny how all the derision for the Boy Scouts organization comes primarily from people who haven't even been in it... although it makes sense that you haven't, Eruviel.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sween
he or she is not going in that group for lossers
Nice to know I'm a loser... or was for six years.

You now have my slightly reluctant best wishes... just as good, but a little weathered from the aforementioned statement.

Ever heard of Mormons? I'm one. Click here to know more about us.
Nibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 11:35 AM   #48
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Boy Scouts are good Nibs! (If they'd just keep the politics out of it) I'll be sure to see if my little darling is interested, 4-H, also.
Old 09-12-2002, 11:46 AM   #49
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

Hmmm...Boy Scouts must have lots of probs there in the west. 'Was a scout for about 3 yrs when I was a kid. It was great! My first chance to get away from home and my parents. We don't have summer camps where I'm from.

Count me in as a loser then. LOL Do I get a badge?

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...

Last edited by Arathorn : 09-12-2002 at 11:48 AM.
Arathorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 11:50 AM   #50
Sween
im quite stupid

i was in bevers and cubs and they both really sucked
Old 09-12-2002, 02:19 PM   #51
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Re: Re: Re: Re: im going to be a daddy!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Nibs
Kinda funny how all the derision for the Boy Scouts organization comes primarily from people who haven't even been in it... although it makes sense that you haven't, Eruviel.
Yeah. They wouldn't let me.
I don't have a problem with the general idea and I think it's great to give kids an opportunity to go camping and stuff. I'm not saying anyone who was in boy scouts was a loser

Good luck, Sween.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 03:25 PM   #52
Nibs
Head Hollara

Quote:
i was in bevers and cubs and they both really sucked
So, how does that go along with your previous statement? Are you recuperating from previous loser-dom or was that just a flippant remark? Either way, you still have my best wishes (as opposed to my worst wishes... let's not venture into that, thank you).

Arathorn, I don't think there is such a badge... although pioneering would be close. You have to learn to tie all kinds of knots and know what they're used for... although the only knot I've ever really needed to know is that which keeps my shoes on my feet. Even there, I could just use duct tape.

A discussion of the benefits of two half-hitches compared to the base nature of the average square knot does sound like an enthralling conversation topic, doesn't it?

The greatest scout meeting I ever attended was when I pantsed a fellow next to me. Of course, I knew him, and he realized it was all in good fun... about half a year later.

Old 09-12-2002, 05:02 PM   #53
Sween
im quite stupid

is there an impregnating badge? something the lads i know that are still in scouts will never achive mawwwwhahaha
Old 09-12-2002, 07:19 PM   #54
Nibs
Head Hollara

Heck, you don't need a two-digit I.Q. to do that...

Old 09-12-2002, 10:18 PM   #55
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

Could we stay on topic please? There is a thread to discuss Boy Scouts here.

Psalm 107:31
Khamûl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 02:31 PM   #56
Cirdan
Elf Lord of the Grey Havens

Yoinks! I go away for a few weeks and I come back and the drunken Sween is going to be a father? Now that I think about it those two things are compatible.

Congratulations, good luck, and welcome to the club. When you get close to the delivery date and/or know the sex, you should start a name thread.

Advise? Love your kid better than yourself. You might as well get married. You can get a divorce but you can't become unparented, and mom's have a way of letting you know she (therefore you) would be happier married.

Also, check out Lou Reed's "Beginning of a Great Adventure" on "New York"... very funny.
There exists a limit to the force even ther most powerful may apply without destroying themselves. Judging this limit is the true artistry of government. Misuse of power is the fatal sin. The law cannot be a tool of vengance, never a hostage, nor a fortification against the martyrs it has created. You cannot threaten any individual and escape the consequences.

-Muad'dib on Law
The Stilgar Commentary
Cirdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 03:11 PM   #57
IronParrot
Fowl Administrator

Congratulations. Now please refer to this thread
All of IronParrot's posts are guaranteed to be 100% intelligent and/or sarcastic, comprising no genetically modified content and tested on no cute furry little animals unless the SPCA is looking elsewhere. If you observe a failure to uphold this warranty, please contact a forum administrator immediately to receive a full refund on your Entmoot registration.

Blog: Nick's Café Canadien
IronParrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2002, 03:02 PM   #58
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

Wow, I just found this when I was cleaning out all of the old threads that I was subscribed to! Any news? is the baby doing good? How much longer untill it is born? What will you name him/her? Have they found out the sex yet? Are you getting married? Are ther to many questions that I am asking?

Movie vewing count from the theater:
Return of the King:9
Two Towers: 11
Fellowship: 13

FRODO LIVES!
samwiselvr2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2002, 05:58 PM   #59
Sween
im quite stupid

Quote:
Originally posted by samwiselvr2008
Wow, I just found this when I was cleaning out all of the old threads that I was subscribed to! Any news? is the baby doing good? How much longer untill it is born? What will you name him/her? Have they found out the sex yet? Are you getting married? Are ther to many questions that I am asking?
The baby is fine not so sure that the person carrying is moaning little thing. Its due sometime in march! I quite like saskia for a girl and for a lad i dont know maybe name him tomas after my grandad! We dont wanna know the sex kninda nice surprise !

Hmmm hetting married? Its an idea which is growing on me
Old 12-30-2002, 06:03 PM   #60
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

Quote:
The baby is fine not so sure that the person carrying is moaning little thing. Its due sometime in march! I quite like saskia for a girl and for a lad i dont know maybe name him tomas after my grandad! We dont wanna know the sex kninda nice surprise !

Hmmm hetting married? Its an idea which is growing on me
Ya, I've heard lots of people say that they don't want to know the sex of the baby, I'm glad that your ceeping in touch with your babys mom instead of just leaving her. I probally asked this before, but around what date in March? Like, the begining of the month, or the end? How do you say the girls name? Is it Sas- Kee- a? I like Tomas! Dose the mother- to - be agree with the names? Wow! I'm asking to many questions, arn't I? Tell us if you ask her to marry you!

Movie vewing count from the theater:
Return of the King:9
Two Towers: 11
Fellowship: 13

FRODO LIVES!

Last edited by samwiselvr2008 : 12-30-2002 at 06:05 PM.
samwiselvr2008 is offline   Reply With Quote