Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2002, 08:25 PM   #41
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Location: My mother would say somewhere between the adult mystery section and the YA sci-fi
Quote:
Originally posted by Tinythetroll
Hmmm Jesus-boy? is that the best name you can come up with?
Don't encourage her. Hey you never said wheter or not you were a girl BoP
"The Astels are an emotional people. They cry at the drop of a handkerchief. Their culture is much like that of Pelosia. They're extremely devot and invincibly backward. It's been demonstrated to them over an over that serfdom is an archaic, inefficent institution, but they maintain it anyway--largely at the connivance of the serfs thmselves. Astellian nobles don't exert themselves in any way, so they have no concept of human endurance. The serfs take advantage of that outrageously. Astellian serfs have been known to collapse from sheer exhauston at the very mention of such unpleasant words as 'reaping' or 'digging'."

-----------------------------------------------

“They lost him?!” Lupin asked , amazed. “Voldemort has been after Harry for 15 years, and then he misplaces him?!”
Old 04-16-2002, 08:28 PM   #42
Khadrane
Elf Lord

Quote:
Better watch it, Jesus-Boy, or I'll come and kick your butt too.
Jesus-girl . And just try to kick my butt. You'll be sorry. (Just kidding. )

FRODO LIVES!

ABORTION IS HOMICIDE
Old 04-16-2002, 08:30 PM   #43
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Location: My mother would say somewhere between the adult mystery section and the YA sci-fi
Quote:
Originally posted by Khadrane

Jesus-girl . And just try to kick my butt. You'll be sorry. (Just kidding. )
Thank you, but I meant BoP
"The Astels are an emotional people. They cry at the drop of a handkerchief. Their culture is much like that of Pelosia. They're extremely devot and invincibly backward. It's been demonstrated to them over an over that serfdom is an archaic, inefficent institution, but they maintain it anyway--largely at the connivance of the serfs thmselves. Astellian nobles don't exert themselves in any way, so they have no concept of human endurance. The serfs take advantage of that outrageously. Astellian serfs have been known to collapse from sheer exhauston at the very mention of such unpleasant words as 'reaping' or 'digging'."

“They lost him?!” Lupin asked , amazed. “Voldemort has been after Harry for 15 years, and then he misplaces him?!”
Old 04-16-2002, 08:34 PM   #44
Khadrane
Elf Lord

Quote:
Thank you, but I meant BoP
Didn't BoP call me Jesus-Boy and threaten to kick my butt??? I'm so confused. Oh well. What's new?

FRODO LIVES!

ABORTION IS HOMICIDE
Old 04-16-2002, 08:36 PM   #45
Tinythetroll
Hobbit

Hmm BoP doesnt want to reveal his identity?
Old 04-16-2002, 08:36 PM   #46
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

I meant that I wanted her to tell me wheter or not she was a girl.

Old 04-16-2002, 08:37 PM   #47
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

To bad it's a silly rumor going around, she's gunna hafta give.

Old 04-16-2002, 08:38 PM   #48
BeardofPants
the Shrike

*Sigh*

I didn't want to do this, but you're asking for it.

*Opens up box. Unleashes army of scorpians, fire ants, and snakes.*

Get them, my pretties, get them.
Old 04-16-2002, 08:38 PM   #49
Khadrane
Elf Lord

Preend I didn't post this. It was an accident. Sort of.

FRODO LIVES!

ABORTION IS HOMICIDE

Last edited by Khadrane : 04-16-2002 at 08:39 PM.
Old 04-16-2002, 08:40 PM   #50
Tinythetroll
Hobbit

Heh i know...
Old 04-16-2002, 08:41 PM   #51
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

How come no ones shut this down yet, it's a chat session.

Old 04-16-2002, 08:43 PM   #52
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Jeez louis, my average is higher than yesterday.

Old 04-16-2002, 08:46 PM   #53
Khadrane
Elf Lord

Quote:
Jeez louis, my average is higher than yesterday.
Probably because of all that spam. Just kidding.

FRODO LIVES!

ABORTION IS HOMICIDE
Old 04-16-2002, 08:48 PM   #54
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Khadrane

Probably because of all that spam. Just kidding.
You know, you may be right. What did you mean by pink bunnies? Would the Grim Squeker have been one of them. Question, what keeps people from sneaking onto the site under another name?

Old 04-16-2002, 08:49 PM   #55
Tinythetroll
Hobbit

Anyone know some good RPG game websites?
Old 04-16-2002, 08:51 PM   #56
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Aargh! Don't tell me you're those infernal Pink Bunnies?!

BAN THE SPAMMERS!
Old 04-16-2002, 08:52 PM   #57
Khadrane
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by TwirlingString

You know, you may be right. What did you mean by pink bunnies? Would the Grim Squeker have been one of them. Question, what keeps people from sneaking onto the site under another name?
I think he was one... Hey are you him/her just as a different name? And as to your last question, I've often wondered that myself.

FRODO LIVES!

ABORTION IS HOMICIDE
Old 04-16-2002, 08:52 PM   #58
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

What's RPG? anyway, I think we'd get in trouble if we did.

Old 04-16-2002, 08:54 PM   #59
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

144, 12 squared!

Old 04-16-2002, 08:54 PM   #60
Tinythetroll
Hobbit

Role Playing Game