Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-02-2002, 12:09 AM   #41
Duddun
I Antha

I woold go into nuclear bases and launch the nukes all around the world and get on a space ship to mars.
Duddun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2002, 12:23 AM   #42
WiseWizard
Elven Warrior

Location: the darkest region of Mirkwood (and trust me, it's really dark)
Poor innocent little newbies......how little you understand. Why destroy the human race when there's plenty of servants to be had from it? Sure you should wipe out all competition, but the base mind set of humans can quite easily be manipulated, and should therefore be taken advantage of.
And nukes? Come on. The earth is practically worthless already, so why destroy it even further with nukes. Besides, I like my vacation home on San Juan.
Which reminds me, Tano, you're welcome over there anytime. And I'll give you Hawaii, as long as I get to create havoc with you. And after hearing what you were saying in your sleep, I can tell you that you certainly have some plans that interest me. Though, they mostly didn't pertain to taking over the world....
Indeed, I like create my own worlds to rule, but all these pesky competitors for earth keep pestering me like annoying little bugs. Maybe I should go on vacation...yes, a nice, long vacation. One from which I may never return. In fact, I don't intend to come back! I just want someplace quiet where I can rest, relax, and finish my books.
But this doesn't mean I'm not still in control.
------------------------------------------------
"It's been a while since I've been 130." -Aaron Reichgott
You know, the world's full of apathy...but I don't care.
"I would've honked, but I might have hit you." -Janaki
"If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have gone to college that year." -Lewis Black
"I have one speed which varies according to my mood." -Kristy Pihl
"When I get a fever, I can hear my mom's voice in my head. But she's alive, not dead, so it's not as exciting." -Anna Crandall
"It doesn't matter what your body type is, as long as you're bloodthirsty." -Rachel Carlson
-------------------------------------------------
"My mind is a whirling miasma." -Jeff E.
"I think earth is the Alabama of the universe and we don't even know it."
"You can't just apologize the laziness of my bunnies away." -Taylor S.B.
I'm a sadistic massochist. I'm always happy.
WiseWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2002, 07:44 AM   #43
Laurelyn
Elf Lord

Location: Valinor, right next to Telperion . . . what did you expect, Michigan?
Quote:
Originally posted by Willow Oran
Why take over this world when I can create my own brand new world? As long as I carry a pen and a notebook I am more powerful than anyone in exsistence, For none shall fear me but all shall love me, and the world that I create shall be a realm of peace and stability and shall not fall to evil no matter what happens.
What she said. Well spoke, well spoke!

World domination doesn't trouble me. Kill me if you really want and stamp on my grave. Big deal. Y'think I care?
Make me bow down before you.
Oh, dear. I believe those floors are too dirty for Anduril's Majesty to walk upon. I must get them clean! *scurries around scrubbing*
Perhaps . . . .
Hhhmmm.
Perhaps I am merely an annoying rat underfoot. If Anduril thinks this is a good thing, well, then, he's got a sick mind.

*happily takes knife and slits throat*

*Maniac laughter is heard.*

Angel of music, guide and guardian! Grant to me your glory!

The country I eat and spend the day in is by no means the country I sleep and dream in. Define patriotism.

Hold the boat, you spastic monkey! ~ Elenka
Laurelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2002, 12:01 PM   #44
Treebeard's apprentice
Elven Warrior

I'm not that ambitious to take over the world. Of course, if someone would let me tag along I would galdly accept the position of Vice World Dominator or whatever you call it. I wouldn't try to overthrow you or anything, I would just get your coffee and open the doors to bring in the next set of sex slaves. Besides, you need someone to take control if you die or pass out or something.
All I ask is that I get to choose my own sex slaves and also that I get to ride shotgun in the hovercraft.
Treebeard's apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2002, 05:53 PM   #45
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Sex slaves, hovercrafts, nuclear weapons? Oh. How terrifyingly original you all are.
Thank you, Hawaii and the San Juans will keep me happy. And yes, Willow, I agree about creating things, which is why I'm going to be busy kicking most people OFF Hawaii and the San Juans and creating my own little world in it. Magic will be legal, and toasters will have a place of honor in my court.
-tano
p.s. I DON'T talk in my sleep.

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Tanoliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2002, 07:19 PM   #46
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Tano, can I rule Hawaii? Please? You can run about and wreak havoc, I just have this odd desire to control things... Speaking of Hawaii, there's a lot of people from there at LC. Two of them just on our side of the hall. Maybe more; I haven't really met all the upperclassmen yet.

Actually, I have no plans to take over the world. I'm perfectly happy to have no power, and let the world be. Don't mind me, I'm just mostly harmless.

P.S. Tano's right she doesn't talk in her sleep

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2002, 07:21 PM   #47
Mirahzi
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by Eruviel Greenleaf
Actually, I have no plans to take over the world. I'm perfectly happy to have no power, and let the world be. Don't mind me, I'm just mostly harmless.
That's not the impression I got.
Mirahzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2002, 08:28 PM   #48
webwizard333
Elf Lord

You people who want Hawaii are all pretty sneaky. Those volcanoes will cause them to constantly grow and those little islands will one day be a few inches bigger.

The site http://www.mutedfaith.com has a villain test in its Humor section. I took it and found it surprisingly accurate; I got Evil Genius. As for ruling the world, however, I'd rather not. I'd just prefer a small country because it would be easier to manage and keep control of.
Old 09-02-2002, 08:36 PM   #49
Eruviel Greenleaf

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirahzi

That's not the impression I got.
shh! they're not supposed to know!

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 09-02-2002, 08:49 PM   #50
Mirahzi
Elf Lord

Sorry, I thought they already knew of your evil plans to dominate the world and torture certain individuals ceaselessly. Oops.

Personally, I think you and Tano should fight each other for the Hawaiian islands. I would suggest mud wrestling, but I don't think you'd go for that.
Old 09-02-2002, 08:57 PM   #51
Eruviel Greenleaf

I dunno, I think Tano and I can share the islands. We're friends, after all!

Okay, okay, I do have my own plans. But I do not speak of them, for none may know what I plan to do.

And I will be the Dark Lord.

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 09-02-2002, 09:10 PM   #52
Mirahzi
Elf Lord

Damnit, so no mud wrestling?

'Dark Lord' seems to be quite an overused phrase. Why not think of something more original? In fact, I challenge you to do so.
Old 09-02-2002, 09:24 PM   #53
Eruviel Greenleaf

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirahzi
Damnit, so no mud wrestling?

'Dark Lord' seems to be quite an overused phrase. Why not think of something more original? In fact, I challenge you to do so.
Maybe Tano and I will have a mud-wrestling match just for fun

Dark Lord, or Evil Overlord is a fitting description of the job. But I'll try to think of something else.

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 09-02-2002, 09:24 PM   #54
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Heheh...I am an Evil Genius, according to that quiz. How special.
I guess you can rule Hawaii for me, EG. And I'll run round and create havoc, and the other half of them time I'll go and see how my businesses on the San Juans are doing. How do I get there, you ask?
Teleportation.
Us. Evil Geniuses are just that special.

-tano
p.s. I KNEW I was right. I do not either talk in my sleep. So there.

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 09-02-2002, 09:41 PM   #55
Eruviel Greenleaf

I'm an evil genius too...scary, so many evil geniuses wandering around the moot...

Thanks, Tano...
So how about that mud-wrestling match?

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 09-02-2002, 09:51 PM   #56
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

What will you give me if I agree to it?
(A facet of my villainy is that I never do anything that I can't get something out of.)
Hey. I took the role-play sterotype quiz and I was the Mischeivious Child. I wonder how I can work that into my plans...

-tano

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

Old 09-02-2002, 11:14 PM   #57
Eruviel Greenleaf

Um...if you win, I'll let you keep my decorational sword while I'm at LC Actually, you'd better ask Mirahzi, he was the one who wanted to see this...

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 09-02-2002, 11:19 PM   #58
Mirahzi
Elf Lord

Gah.. do my eyes decieve me? Are you actually considering this? Thank you, Lord..
Old 09-02-2002, 11:26 PM   #59
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

My mind will consider the possibility of maybe thinking about considering it later....IF you offer me something that's tempting enough. Place your offers, Tidbits. It'll be interesting to see what you can come up with.
-tano

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

Old 09-02-2002, 11:31 PM   #60
Mirahzi
Elf Lord

Chocolate! Mountains and mountains of Swiss dark chocolate. And I'll.. er.. damnit. I'll do anything else you want, so long as it doesn't involve physical harm to myself.