Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-15-2002, 01:31 PM   #381
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Everyone is responsible for anything they have done, and not responsible for things they have not done. But not being responsible for something awful that happened is not a reason to ignore it and not help to make it better. If everything's going to hell in a handbasket, you could at least line the handbasket with pillows or something.

there was my deep thought for the day.
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Tanoliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2002, 04:13 AM   #382
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Quote:
Originally posted by Tanoliel
Everyone is responsible for anything they have done, and not responsible for things they have not done. But not being responsible for something awful that happened is not a reason to ignore it and not help to make it better. If everything's going to hell in a handbasket, you could at least line the handbasket with pillows or something.

there was my deep thought for the day.
-tano
Better yet, try to get it out of the handbasket!
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 12:40 PM   #383
WiseWizard
Elven Warrior

Location: the darkest region of Mirkwood (and trust me, it's really dark)
Finally an argument against all those who say I killed all of my wives and kids! I didn't kill them, it was the later-to-be-beheaded scottish king! And the one armed man!
I think it's pretty much impossible to get it out of the handbasket, and if you try it becomes your responsibility. So if the world does go to hell in a handbasket, but you failed in taking it out, the blame and such will then be layed on you.
I am such a pessimist.
------------------------------------------------
"It's been a while since I've been 130." -Aaron Reichgott
You know, the world's full of apathy...but I don't care.
"I would've honked, but I might have hit you." -Janaki
"If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have gone to college that year." -Lewis Black
"I have one speed which varies according to my mood." -Kristy Pihl
"When I get a fever, I can hear my mom's voice in my head. But she's alive, not dead, so it's not as exciting." -Anna Crandall
"It doesn't matter what your body type is, as long as you're bloodthirsty." -Rachel Carlson
-------------------------------------------------
"My mind is a whirling miasma." -Jeff E.
"I think earth is the Alabama of the universe and we don't even know it."
"You can't just apologize the laziness of my bunnies away." -Taylor S.B.
I'm a sadistic massochist. I'm always happy.
WiseWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 12:49 PM   #384
Silverstripe

Quote:
Originally posted by WiseWizard
I am such a pessimist.
Yes, you really are! Although you'd be right in saying that it's ridiculous to try to lift the world out of the handbasket alone. Anyway, if everything has FINISHED going to hell in a handbasket, there's no one LEFT to blame you!
Old 11-23-2002, 10:08 PM   #385
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

You ARE such a pessimist. Cripes.
Oh well. That was only a little thought...heh. I still like the idea of lining the handbasket with nice silk pillows. It's a cushy ride to Hell, you understand.

Silverstripe--The gremlin who follows me around would like to inform you that demons cause a lot of trouble as well, and would also like to thank you for including her species.

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 11-24-2002, 02:48 AM   #386
Silverstripe

Quote:
Silverstripe--The gremlin who follows me around would like to inform you that demons cause a lot of trouble as well, and would also like to thank you for including her species.
Tell her she is very welcome. Ever since meeting up with my Murph, I've been very sympathetic towards gremlins, and so of course they cause me even more trouble. But I love them anyway! What's "your" gremlin's name?
Old 11-25-2002, 08:34 AM   #387
Miranda
'Bohemian princess of Covent Garden

I WANT A GREMLIN WHO'S NICE!!!!!!!!! I'VE ONLY GOT NASSSSSSTY ONE'S WHO MAKE MY COMPUTER CRASH. WHERE CAN I FIND A GREMLIN TO CALL MY OWN- SHOULD I ASK SANTA FOR ONE FOR XMAS? Mx
Miranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 01:09 PM   #388
Silverstripe

Murph here!
We gremlins don't have much dealings with Santa Claus, drives the elves crazy you know, reindeer wouldn' wanna carry us'ns either! If you really want a gremlin like me, Earth's not the right place for it, really all the Earth-gremlins do is cause trouble, never pause to speak to humans or anything, they're not worth your time. You've got to go to a parallelaverse, you do, not easy for humans, is it? Though England's got a very high percentage of -- well, never mind there, I'll see if I can convince Pandora to be your gremlin, Dora's always wanted to see Earth., an' she's fairly nice, but one piece of advice Mir: be careful what you wish for!
Old 11-25-2002, 06:54 PM   #389
Miranda

Quote:
Originally posted by Silverstripe
Murph here!
We gremlins don't have much dealings with Santa Claus, drives the elves crazy you know, reindeer wouldn' wanna carry us'ns either! If you really want a gremlin like me, Earth's not the right place for it, really all the Earth-gremlins do is cause trouble, never pause to speak to humans or anything, they're not worth your time. You've got to go to a parallelaverse, you do, not easy for humans, is it? Though England's got a very high percentage of -- well, never mind there, I'll see if I can convince Pandora to be your gremlin, Dora's always wanted to see Earth., an' she's fairly nice, but one piece of advice Mir: be careful what you wish for!
It might just come true. Okay I'll be Dora's friend if she want's to see earth or I might pop into that parallel uni thing and pick one up for myself. Be better conversation than anyone else in England (other than Roxie!) anyway!!! Perhaps a new gremlin could chase away the nasty gremlins in my computer. Mx
Old 11-26-2002, 05:48 PM   #390
Silverstripe

Quote:
Originally posted by Miranda
It might just come true. Okay I'll be Dora's friend if she want's to see earth or I might pop into that parallel uni thing and pick one up for myself. Be better conversation than anyone else in England (other than Roxie!) anyway!!! Perhaps a new gremlin could chase away the nasty gremlins in my computer. Mx
LOL. Miranda, you can't go into the "parallel uni thing" by yourself, you'll need a "lift"! Bit of a pun there, you'll see what I'm talking about later. And in the meantime, we'll send Dora over right away.
Old 11-26-2002, 05:50 PM   #391
Miranda

Quote:
Originally posted by Silverstripe
LOL. Miranda, you can't go into the "parallel uni thing" by yourself, you'll need a "lift"! Bit of a pun there, you'll see what I'm talking about later. And in the meantime, we'll send Dora over right away.
Thank you! Merci beaucoup! Danke Schon! Cheers! Ta! ...Whatever!! Mx
Old 11-27-2002, 08:31 PM   #392
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Natazzi says that there are some gremlins around Seattle. There are also fog dragons under the streets of many cities around the world, if you want to have some draconian friends.
Nat would like to inform Dora that earth is, in general, a lovel place, and its pickles are excellent.

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

Old 11-28-2002, 06:53 AM   #393
Miranda

Quote:
Natazzi says that there are some gremlins around Seattle. There are also fog dragons under the streets of many cities around the world, if you want to have some draconian friends.
Nat would like to inform Dora that earth is, in general, a lovel place, and its pickles are excellent.
PICKLES!!!!!!!??????
Old 11-30-2002, 09:38 PM   #394
Silverstripe

Murph says he only likes cucumbers, also that artichokes are the most amusing joke on any world.
Old 12-07-2002, 04:38 PM   #395
Blackboar
Legolas's beloved sister and Queen of the Wood Elves of Mirkwood

Location: Under the hill at Bag-end, Hobbiton the Shire Or Rivendell,I can't remember!!!!!!!!!!
Yeeeeeessssssssss! I found a thread about Politics!

I just want all you politicions out there to know that you are going someday! And I am going to take you down!! Yes thats right!! YOU ARE GOING DOWN!! Beacause I will take over the world. Someday soon! I would beware because....I WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!

HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

OK.. my throat is getting sore now but I will not shut up! You heard me...I WILL NEVER ShUT UP!! And you can't make me for I am the GREATEST POLITICIAN IN THE WORLD!!

Now first I need an army....then I need to get some gunpowder and...O.K FINE!!! I'll shut up but only because I don't want you to hear my plans!!!!
Blackboar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 04:40 PM   #396
Duddun
I Antha

You know what the problem is with this thread?\
Your all wishing. But 10 minutes after you die the world will be mine! Oh and you will die before you take over the world.
I'm Not Evil!
If the critics say it's good, is it really That good?
It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's a balloon!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun
Duddun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 05:51 PM   #397
Blackboar

Location: Under the hill at Bag-end, Hobbiton the Shire Or Rivendell,I can't remember!!!!!!!!!!
HOW DARE YOU CONTRADICT MY MEANING OF TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!! I HAVE A PLAN ALREADY!!! SOON ENOUGH YOU SHALL ALL BE MY SLAVES!! I SHALL CURSE YOU!! CURSE YOU!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! I WILL START WITH THE UK THEN AUSTRALIA!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2002, 05:54 PM   #398
Blackboar

O.k I will shut up now!

And by the way DuddunI AM AN IMMORTAL ELF!!!! I SHALL NEVER DIE!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!
Old 12-08-2002, 12:26 AM   #399
Silverstripe

Murphy again!

Shut up, or I'll turn you into an artichoke. Anyway, if you take over the world, we'll just go home and take our friends with us!
Old 12-08-2002, 04:38 AM   #400
Blackboar

Very cute