Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-18-2002, 08:01 AM   #21
Artanis
Greatest Elven woman of Aman

Tickets have been for sale here 3 weeks already, people waited in line for those midnight premiere tickets for almost 2 weeks! 18/12 00:02 tickets were gone after only 2 hours of sale. Some people are just crazy ...

I've got tickets for 18/12 20:00. At a smaller theatre.

Falagar, if you're reading this, were you one of the madfans () in line in Frognerparken?
Old 11-18-2002, 02:52 PM   #22
Linarryl
Elven Warrior

I dont' have tickets yet but I wouldn't miss TTT for a sack full of galleons! (Oops! Wrong story.)
I think I gonna invite my friend to come with me too!
Linarryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 06:24 PM   #23
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I got my ticket! *dances around the room holding aloft the two towers ticket* Mine, my own, my birthday present, my preciousss....

samwiselvr2008- where do you live?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 07:18 PM   #24
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by Ms. Undomial
I got my ticket! *dances around the room holding aloft the two towers ticket* Mine, my own, my birthday present, my preciousss....

samwiselvr2008- where do you live?
Trying to figure out wher I live hu? Trying to stock me, are you??? That's okay, I think that I'll wate till later that day! (I live in America, and that is all I am willing to say!)

Movie vewing count from the theater:
Return of the King:9
Two Towers: 11
Fellowship: 13

FRODO LIVES!
samwiselvr2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 07:25 PM   #25
Entlover
Elven Warrior

Seems to me the first showing will be a madhouse, with everybody trying to go. Makes more sense to wait a few days til the furor dies down, no?
Or is the premiere special in some way? I know, you are all going in costume, but being over 16 I'd be a little embarrassed.
Entlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 08:37 PM   #26
elvendrummer87
Enting

Arwen Undomiel

I'd love to go in costume but none of my friends have read LotR and no matter how many times i lecture them they refuse to read it. So i have no one to go to the premire with Does anyone live in Warren County, NJ? oh well, I probably won't get to see it 'til after New Years anyway. My parents own a florist shop and we're REALLY busy then. That's what happened last year too. *sigh*
elvendrummer87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 01:36 AM   #27
IronParrot
Fowl Administrator

Quote:
"Seems to me the first showing will be a madhouse, with everybody trying to go. Makes more sense to wait a few days til the furor dies down, no?
Or is the premiere special in some way? I know, you are all going in costume, but being over 16 I'd be a little embarrassed."
You've never been to a madhouse opening day show?

Oh, man. I can't even describe the experience. Most (if not all) of my favourite moviegoing experiences of all time were opening day, opening show...
All of IronParrot's posts are guaranteed to be 100% intelligent and/or sarcastic, comprising no genetically modified content and tested on no cute furry little animals unless the SPCA is looking elsewhere. If you observe a failure to uphold this warranty, please contact a forum administrator immediately to receive a full refund on your Entmoot registration.

Blog: Nick's Café Canadien
IronParrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2002, 10:39 AM   #28
viggosbeard
Elven Warrior

I pathetically spent half of work yesterday and half of last night - but i got them !!! 4 tickets for the first show !!! better go and lie down as my head is getting all full of blood !
And your ride home
You cant avoid her
Shes in the air
In between molecules
Of Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide
Only in dreams
viggosbeard is offline   Reply With Quote