Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-01-2002, 01:27 PM   #21
WiseWizard
Elven Warrior

Location: the darkest region of Mirkwood (and trust me, it's really dark)
Anduril....only 1342 billion? HA! I pity your blissful ignorance. I came into existance far before that! In my eyes you're like a little two year old....no, a one year old....no, you're still in the process of being created! Poor Anduril, how have I baffled thee.
Oh, and Tano, your plans are no secret to me. Remember, I am a psychic evil god. Not to mention the fact that you talk in your sleep.
If only you people knew what was in store for you.....if only you knew. Well, even if you did know, you couldn't do anything about it. I have a particularily evil plan which has been growing by leaps and bounds ever since I came into existence, and it's nearly come to fruition. You'll never see what hit you!
*breaks out into maniacal laughter*
------------------------------------------------
"It's been a while since I've been 130." -Aaron Reichgott
You know, the world's full of apathy...but I don't care.
"I would've honked, but I might have hit you." -Janaki
"If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have gone to college that year." -Lewis Black
"I have one speed which varies according to my mood." -Kristy Pihl
"When I get a fever, I can hear my mom's voice in my head. But she's alive, not dead, so it's not as exciting." -Anna Crandall
"It doesn't matter what your body type is, as long as you're bloodthirsty." -Rachel Carlson
-------------------------------------------------
"My mind is a whirling miasma." -Jeff E.
"I think earth is the Alabama of the universe and we don't even know it."
"You can't just apologize the laziness of my bunnies away." -Taylor S.B.
I'm a sadistic massochist. I'm always happy.
WiseWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2002, 01:39 PM   #22
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

WiseWizard, your concept of time is subject to the tools of perception that I have imbued in you, together with the artificial "reality" that I have created to interact with your senses.

You are a mere sixteen year old kid who has an overactive imagination.
Andúril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2002, 02:14 PM   #23
WiseWizard
Elven Warrior

Location: the darkest region of Mirkwood (and trust me, it's really dark)
That's just what i want you to believe so that you become overly arrogant and eveentually make the fatal flaw of becoming careless and overconfident, which it looks like you are already.
"It's been a while since I've been 130." -Aaron Reichgott
You know, the world's full of apathy...but I don't care.
"I would've honked, but I might have hit you." -Janaki
"If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have gone to college that year." -Lewis Black
"I have one speed which varies according to my mood." -Kristy Pihl
"When I get a fever, I can hear my mom's voice in my head. But she's alive, not dead, so it's not as exciting." -Anna Crandall
"It doesn't matter what your body type is, as long as you're bloodthirsty." -Rachel Carlson
"My mind is a whirling miasma." -Jeff E.
"I think earth is the Alabama of the universe and we don't even know it."
"You can't just apologize the laziness of my bunnies away." -Taylor S.B.
I'm a sadistic massochist. I'm always happy.

Last edited by WiseWizard : 09-01-2002 at 02:16 PM.
WiseWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2002, 03:19 PM   #24
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Does WiseWizard honestly believe that I did not know he would utter such insolence?

His time is running out.
Old 09-01-2002, 03:29 PM   #25
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

Why take over this world when I can create my own brand new world? As long as I carry a pen and a notebook I am more powerful than anyone in exsistence, For none shall fear me but all shall love me, and the world that I create shall be a realm of peace and stability and shall not fall to evil no matter what happens. I care not for power over this world for it is old and polluted and it's people are often consumed by darkness and a desire for domination over things that they have no or little understanding of.
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Willow Oran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2002, 03:38 PM   #26
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Your time is also running out.
Old 09-01-2002, 03:42 PM   #27
Sween
im quite stupid

Quote:
Originally posted by Willow Oran
Why take over this world when I can create my own brand new world? As long as I carry a pen and a notebook I am more powerful than anyone in exsistence, For none shall fear me but all shall love me, and the world that I create shall be a realm of peace and stability and shall not fall to evil no matter what happens. I care not for power over this world for it is old and polluted and it's people are often consumed by darkness and a desire for domination over things that they have no or little understanding of.
Wuss
Old 09-01-2002, 03:57 PM   #28
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

Quote:
Your time is also running out.
Why? I'm not concerned with the world you're trying to take over.

Quote:
Wuss
No, I simply have a different personality than you and different ambitions. Your chances of succeding in taking over the world would improve greatly if you understood that everyone thinks differently for then you could use that to your advantage. Obviously you don't.

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 09-01-2002, 04:13 PM   #29
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
Willow Oran:
I'm not concerned with the world you're trying to take over.
Trying? To take over?

Young one, I try nothing, and only fulfill my desires with perfect consistency.

Additionally, I need not take over a "world" that I have created.

Run along, little one. Your pen and notebook and make-believe fantastical world cannot help you now...
Old 09-01-2002, 04:16 PM   #30
Sween
im quite stupid

Quote:
Originally posted by Willow Oran

No, I simply have a different personality than you and different ambitions. Your chances of succeding in taking over the world would improve greatly if you understood that everyone thinks differently for then you could use that to your advantage. Obviously you don't.
people will think what i tell them to think mawwwwwwwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah
Old 09-01-2002, 04:52 PM   #31
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Hmm. Seems like some people have some competition here.
Well....Give me Hawaii and I'll leave you all alone, okay?
I just want a nice little island to live on with my feline religious leaders, and I'm going to hold auditions for people to rule my island for me, so I can be the crazy younger princess and run about creating havoc, while holding none of the responsiblity. I'm not sure I see what you all see in ruling the world. I mean, you've got a hell of a lot of problems to deal with.
Anduril, if you're already ruling the world (which I doubt...I will reason further along), then why are so many things going wrong? Do you delight in pestilence and messiness, or are you just lazy? It seems like the latter to me.
Sween, I'd like to hear what you want me to think. If I am, at the moment, thinking what you'd like me to, I'm slightly suprised that you'd want me to think that you're desprately behind in this business and that you haven't got a plan at all. You're riding the wave of other's ambitions, and while that will get you somewhere, it won't get you near as far as you need to be.
So there.
Wisewizard, I've told you before that I want the San Juans. Do I really talk in my sleep? And even if I did, I couldn't say my plans...because I haven't got any that would interest you! Heh.

Willow...do you think perhaps this yearning for power is a male thing?
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Tanoliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2002, 05:12 PM   #32
Sween
im quite stupid

of course ive got a plan. theres allways a plan. i will not divulge the secreats at this point but i can say it does involve the use of 4 eggs a mongouse a nuclear fisson reactor and 2 of the pointer sisters.
Old 09-01-2002, 05:17 PM   #33
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
Tanoliel:
Anduril, if you're already ruling the world (which I doubt...I will reason further along), then why are so many things going wrong? Do you delight in pestilence and messiness, or are you just lazy? It seems like the latter to me.
You wish to "reason" with your creator?

What do you mean by wrong? Why have you presupposed that anything that may have happened, may be happening, or may happen in your future, is "wrong"?

Do you even know what "wrong" is? It is inconsistent with my will. And since my will and desires are fulfilled with perfect consistency, nothing that happens in my creation can be "wrong".

Someone might say that you are wrong, but they know not that your lack of insight and enlightenment has been predesitined by myself.

And you thought you could reason with me?

I am.
Old 09-01-2002, 05:18 PM   #34
Rûdhaglarien
Elven Warrior

Tanoliel:
*shakes head* I wouldn't have any problems if I ruled the world. Why, you may ask? Because I will order everyone to be perfect and my fancy schmanzy TOP SECRET plan that I won't tell anyone because, the last time I told my plan, I realized that people could then take steps to counter it... oh wait... yeah... IS perfect, so... my world will be perfect if I want it to be!

Oh, by the way... when I take over the world... you can have Hawaii (so long as I get Martinique, I'll be happy) and I'll even appoint someone to rule it for you... so long as the both of you answer to ME!

MUAHAHAHA! must have evil laugh, or it wouldn't take effect.
Old 09-01-2002, 05:38 PM   #35
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Oh for the love of Herakles. You're all sheep! None of you has the ability to be original; you're all spouting stuff that I've heard a million times before. Attention seeking wannabes. Well. There's a small problem with being sheep. I happen to be the one sheep to rule them all. I suggest you start being original if you want to be dastardly and rule the world. Me? I'm not gonna settle for the earth. I'll leave it all for you sheep.
Old 09-01-2002, 05:41 PM   #36
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Your humble sex slave awaits.
Old 09-01-2002, 06:05 PM   #37
Sween
im quite stupid

Quote:
Originally posted by Anduril
Your humble sex slave awaits.
i once saw 2 sheep having sex in a feild. It put me right off my walk and i stepped in some ****.

if i wasnt so under the thumb i would also offer myself as a sex slave for BoP.
Old 09-01-2002, 08:23 PM   #38
Erawyn
Elven Warrior

silly fools, while you bicker incessantly among yourselves (doing the dividing and conquering for me...) I will carry out my master plan unnoticed, and then when my evil cat army of the night is upon you, gah never mind keep ignoring me...

"Be not so bigoted to any custom as to worship it at the expense of Truth."
Johann Georg von Zimmermann
Erawyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2002, 10:28 PM   #39
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

Yes Tano I think it is a male thing. I happen to like creating. It's far more challenging to create something original that works than it is to take over something old that occasionally malfunctions and it's also far more rewarding.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 09-01-2002, 10:48 PM   #40
Masderano
Banned

I'll turn the population of the world into two armies then make them fight in a giant arena then when the fight is over i'll blow up the arena all of it!
Masderano is offline   Reply With Quote