Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-21-2002, 09:25 AM   #21
rainbow
Enting

i remember the spots! and i used 2 have this really weird dream where i was kinda floating above one of the magic boards that u draw shapes on with a special pen then push the thingy across 2 make it disappear and all i could draw was rectangles!

BANANERISM RULES!!!!!

the spotty dog chases its tail till all its spots fall off!
rainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002, 09:48 AM   #22
Elf Girl
Lurker

I still fiddle with the dots when I'm bored...

My little brother ate one of those glass Christmas tree ornaments once. He's fine. Only a little while ago, a mercury thermometer broke in his mouth, (we never go the new kind) but he wasn't poisened, and we got to push the mercury around in a bowl with a stick. (the glass didn't hurt him either)
Elf Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002, 09:52 AM   #23
Glorious Glorfindel
Elven Warrior

blimey! is your brother superman or something?!
Na-chaered palan-diriel
o galadhremmin ennorath
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, si nef aearon!

add a drop of lavander to milk.
leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Glorious Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002, 10:00 AM   #24
Elf Girl
Lurker

No! He's Annoying-man! He didn't get to much glass in his mouth in either case.
Old 04-21-2002, 10:01 AM   #25
Elf Girl
Lurker

Or mercury either, in the thermometer case.
Old 04-21-2002, 10:07 AM   #26
frodosgirlfriend
Elven Warrior

Location: I live in la la land, you know, the place you go during math class
i was so convinsed i could fly, i had footy PJs (the ones that cover ur feet and everything else exept ur head) and while my mom & dad where alsleep i'd sneek into their room and take a few featers from the feather pillows i'd stick 2 or 3 in my PJs run down the staris and jump. then i'd smack the floor and spend the rest of the day wondering why didn't it work? the next day i'd do the same thing every single day i'd jump of the stairs and wonder.

i would also be afraid (sp???) of the dots and i thought they where bugs inside of my eyelids. so i would never fall asleep at night 'till 1:00 or 1:30.

then when i was 6 i was convised there was a gorilla in my tree. i was soooooo afriad of monkeys it wasn't funny. i still get a little freaked out about bigfoot, i know its all bull crap, but... any way i was convised big foot liked me and he wanted to give me a hug wich would make my brain pop out of my head (i don't think that now, it's just the thought of a monkey man... ewe)

---------------------------------------------
AND FGF'S MOST GORGEOUS MAN ALIVE AT THE MOMENT'S AWARD GOES TO.........
BRANDON BOYD (yes once again) !!!!! WOOOO!!!
----------------------------------------------
Hottness has no count for age.... thats why I'm merrying a forty year old who goes by the name of JOHNNY DEPP!!!!
-----------------------------------------------
Fortune cookies tell all, so when i got the cookie telling me to date my love i became a stalker to Johnny Depp, and when i find him my excuse will be "the cookie made me do it"
------------------------------------------------
I'm not stupid, I'm special
"But why is the rum gone?"
"Captian, Catian Jack Sparrow"
"pa-pa-pa parsnip, parla, --"
"Just don't do anything... stupid"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"
~Captian Jack Sparrow
Read my FP.net story!!!
frodosgirlfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002, 01:36 PM   #27
Michelle The Fair
Enting

When i was six I asked my mom,"Was my other mother black?" I was convinced that i had another mother in another life and that she was black. i bugged my mother aboutthat for years. (I still belive that.) dd:

"PIPPIN LIVES in MY HEART!!!!!!!'
Michelle The Fair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002, 02:07 PM   #28
Elf Girl
Lurker

I was ruler of the world in another life.

I used to think I was a rabbit in another life because I hate lettuce. I just had some idea that rabbits hate lettuce.

Has it been 90 seconds yet?
Old 04-21-2002, 03:07 PM   #29
Glorious Glorfindel
Elven Warrior

well, if we're gonna go into pst lives. urm...
well, i believe that when i was in ONE of my many past lives i was a plankton. but u REALLY don't need to know about that. i have polluted eowyn's mind with that tale already!
Na-chaered palan-diriel
o galadhremmin ennorath
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, si nef aearon!

add a drop of lavander to milk.
leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Glorious Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002, 06:10 PM   #30
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Hmm . . . when I was little I believed Translyvania was in Pennsylvania.

And I thought every time I jumped in the water my legs would turn into a green mermaid flipper.
Rána Eressëa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002, 07:37 PM   #31
elf_princess
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Jadera
I ate a lightbulb. Chewed it up and everything. Not a good thing.
There is NO WAY I'm going to be able to top that one! Very interesting story...

When I was little I used to think that if I couldn't see someone then they couldn't see me. So when my mom would be trying to find me I would just cover my eyes and I thought I was invisible because I couldn't see her. I was so disappointed when I realized that I was still visible.

I used to think I could fly too... my brother had a bunk bed and I used to climb up to the top bunk and jump off. No broken bones just a little bumps and bruises...
elf_princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002, 07:43 PM   #32
Elf Girl
Lurker

Actually just a little while ago I was going down to my grandmother's barn to see the barn kittens, and I had a very strong hunch that there would be baby dragons instead of cats...there weren't though. I like dragons.
Old 04-21-2002, 08:19 PM   #33
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

Heh heh... this thread makes me laugh.

I used to get all my stuffed animals together and arrang them in a circle on the inside of a hula hoop. I would then sit in the middle and read to them. (I really read, I learned to read when I was about 3. I credit this to God and the fact that I watched Sesame Street twice a day.)

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002, 09:00 PM   #34
Firalphien
Hobbit

When I was little... (this is gross...) my mom had to take me with her to work. She cleaned this old lady's house as a favor to her... but anywayz.... she would always have to go and clean up the dead flies in the corners of the house because apparently... after I had learned to crawl I crawled around the house... and ate dead flies! lol! I still can't believe I did that!
Old 04-21-2002, 09:16 PM   #35
elf_princess
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by galadriel88
Heh heh... this thread makes me laugh.

I used to get all my stuffed animals together and arrang them in a circle on the inside of a hula hoop. I would then sit in the middle and read to them. (I really read, I learned to read when I was about 3. I credit this to God and the fact that I watched Sesame Street twice a day.)
I did this too! Minus the hula hoop... and minus the being able to read part... I used to make up all kinds of crazy stories and tell them to my stuffed animals... the only strange thing was I used to think they could hear me and they would always ask me questions... especially my stuffed rabbit... she was always very talkative... lol
elf_princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002, 09:25 PM   #36
notthatinnocent
Enting

When I was little, I actually "married" on of my brothers friends. I can't remember which one it was, though.

I used to think that I was Morticia Addams from the Addams Family.

I also used to think that I was my dad's secritary. I was also a house wife and mother. I used to play outside in my friends backyard under the trees. I would take a brach from the tree and start to sweep up all the pine needles on the ground. No matter what I did, the dirt just wouldn't go away .

-Laura
Old 04-21-2002, 09:43 PM   #37
Cirdan
Elf Lord of the Grey Havens

when i was little i fell down a rabbit hole. i could actually hear water changing from liquid to vapor. i was real small. i'm feeling much better today.
There exists a limit to the force even ther most powerful may apply without destroying themselves. Judging this limit is the true artistry of government. Misuse of power is the fatal sin. The law cannot be a tool of vengance, never a hostage, nor a fortification against the martyrs it has created. You cannot threaten any individual and escape the consequences.

-Muad'dib on Law
The Stilgar Commentary
Cirdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002, 10:34 PM   #38
crickhollow
The Buckleberry Fairy/Captain

I used to eat snails that I found in the backyard. My mom says I did it more than once, so I must have liked the taste

I had a recurring dream that I could fly. the next day, I would jump off a piece of furniture, and then cry because I could fly, I knew I could, I could remember doing it! That was pretty frustrating.

I also had a recurring dream about snakes. To this day, if I wake up in the middle of the night, I cannot put my feet down in the bottom of the bed, b/c I just know that there's a snake down there.
crickhollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002, 10:56 PM   #39
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Quote:
Originally posted by Glorious Glorfindel
funnily enough, eruviel, i also thought i could fly, only when i was older - about 8 yrs old. thats how i got the scar on my forehead! i thought i could fly, and instead of flying up the window i ran straight through it! classic case of DOH i think!
Yeah, the only reason I stopped being sure was when I started walking/jumping off things one to many times. . .

I was sure, at one point, that I had been a penguin in a past life.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002, 11:03 PM   #40
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

My parents say that when I first fell/jumped off the bed when I was a toddler, my dad spanked me so that I would associate falling off with fear and won't do it again.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...
Arathorn is offline   Reply With Quote