Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-14-2003, 11:34 PM   #21
miss_poet
Enting

Oh, I am sorry. I said that I would discuss them. I was trying to post but there is not much to say besides what I have already stated. Would you like to add on?
As I look into the sky and sit and watch the stars I think of you. I wonder if you remember me the way I was or the way I am now. I know I will always keep a place for you in my heart. Even though the shadows fall and the darkness enters you will always be with me. I remember one thing about you. Your eyes. I used to look in them like pools of blue water. I could stare at them forever like the dark blue sky on a cloudy night. As I sit here still watching the stars I think of you, but the one thing I remember is your eyes.
miss_poet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 11:58 PM   #22
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by miss_poet
Oh, I am sorry. I said that I would discuss them. I was trying to post but there is not much to say besides what I have already stated. Would you like to add on?
Sure, I'll add on. Unless you are going to discuss a topic that is two years old, don't bring it back to the main page. How's that?

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide
Sister Golden Hair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 02:25 AM   #23
Shadowfax
The Fleet-Footed

Well said!

"To remain ignorant of things that happened before you were born is to remain a child" (Cicero, 106-43 B.C.)

"Art is a lie which makes us realize the truth" (Picasso)
Shadowfax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 06:39 AM   #24
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Facinating

Beatallica
Coney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 09:12 AM   #25
Gwaimir Windgem
Dread Mothy Lord and Halfwitted Apprentice Loremaster

Yah, don't you love it when there are dredgers? There's one on another forum who's ten times as bad, though...

'With a melon?'
- Eric Idle
Gwaimir Windgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 06:45 PM   #26
miss_poet
Enting

Insidious_Rex told me to tell you that this is all under his influence. He said that he would be impressed if I could find a forum from 2000 so we were just goofing off. I am really upset now. I hate it when people do this. I mean, we were having fun trying to find old threads and it is under Rex's influence. I am sorry any of this happened. I wish I could start yesterday over again.

~A very mad K.A. I am upset and sad
As I look into the sky and sit and watch the stars I think of you. I wonder if you remember me the way I was or the way I am now. I know I will always keep a place for you in my heart. Even though the shadows fall and the darkness enters you will always be with me. I remember one thing about you. Your eyes. I used to look in them like pools of blue water. I could stare at them forever like the dark blue sky on a cloudy night. As I sit here still watching the stars I think of you, but the one thing I remember is your eyes.
Old 05-15-2003, 06:48 PM   #27
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Insidious_Rex told me to tell you that this is all under his influence. He said that he would be impressed if I could find a forum from 2000 so we were just goofing off. I am really upset now. I hate it when people do this. I mean, we were having fun trying to find old threads and it is under Rex's influence. I am sorry any of this happened. I wish I could start yesterday over again.

So don't so impressionable in the future

Why on earth would you dig through the old threads just to "impress" someone???

To be honest, I wouldn't worry about it......with the flame-wars erupting in the Movie Thread........this is small 'taters

Beatallica
Coney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 06:52 PM   #28
miss_poet
Enting

It was a fun challenge to see if I could find one from 1999 and I like having fun and goofing off. It wasn't because I wanted to "impress" anyone, but I wanted to be known as "someone who can find a thread from 1999" It didn't turn out as planned
Old 05-15-2003, 07:00 PM   #29
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:

The problem with what you were doing dear, is that when you bring back these old threads and there is no discussion, it bumps current threads down the main page and off. IR should know better too. Ask if it's ok next time before you do what another member tells you to do.

It's ok.

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide
Sister Golden Hair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 12:39 PM   #30
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by Sister Golden Hair
The problem with what you were doing dear, is that when you bring back these old threads and there is no discussion, it bumps current threads down the main page and off. IR should know better too. Ask if it's ok next time before you do what another member tells you to do.

It's ok.
ok Im willing to be the scape goat on this one thats cool. I didnt REALLY think you (miss poet) would actually dredge up a bunch of old threads for no other reason but just to revive something old. yes that IS a silly reason to do that as i told you in my PM hun. the pregnancy thread you brought up something useful in that one and people stayed with it and THATS the way to do it. not bringing up dead threads that have no relivence to current discussion. i guess my dry humor kind of went over peoples heads here because i was simply replying to your comment in the pregnant thread not telling you to go and do anything. was expecting a witty comment back i suppose along the lines of "shut up insidious. yer just jealous" or something. i guess i inspired a challenge. woops!

But its cool. Like sis gh said its no bigee just dont do it again and it will fade. its a learning process anyway. and yes i promise ill try to keep my droll comments to myself when I see something that makes me want to make a comment like that. i guess i didnt anticipate the influence i would have.... my apologies.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote