Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-24-2004, 12:29 AM   #21
Valandil
High King at Annuminas Administrator

Oh contrare... some of our fellow mooters have shown up fully HALF armed for this battle of WITS!!

Meanwhile, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to split this thread into those who wish to be more polite and those who wish to be more rude... or into the pro-US / anti-US segments... or just a special little spin-off for Lizra and Anduril!!

Tales of Nolduryon
Visitors Come to Court

Ñ á ë ?* ó ú é ä ï ö Ö ñ É Þ ð ß ® ™

[Xurl=Xhttp://entmoot.tolkientrail.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=ABCXYZ#postABCXYZ]text[/Xurl]

Splitting Threads is SUCH Hard Work!!
Valandil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 12:47 AM   #22
inked
Elf Lord

Ah, Valandil, I shouldn't wish to see you do many such splits! Might render procreation a tad difficult in the future!
"And there is always the danger of allowing people to suppose that our modern times are so wholly unlike any other times that the fundamental facts about man's nature have wholly changed with changing circumstances." Dorothy L. Sayers, 1 Sept. 1941
inked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 12:52 AM   #23
Valandil
High King at Annuminas Administrator

Are you calling me INFLEXIBLE??!?!!??

Tales of Nolduryon
Visitors Come to Court

Ñ á ë ?* ó ú é ä ï ö Ö ñ É Þ ð ß ® ™

[Xurl=Xhttp://entmoot.tolkientrail.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=ABCXYZ#postABCXYZ]text[/Xurl]

Splitting Threads is SUCH Hard Work!!
Valandil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 01:01 AM   #24
inked
Elf Lord

Inflexible, unbending, rigid, stiff
ruptured!
"And there is always the danger of allowing people to suppose that our modern times are so wholly unlike any other times that the fundamental facts about man's nature have wholly changed with changing circumstances." Dorothy L. Sayers, 1 Sept. 1941
Old 12-24-2004, 02:51 PM   #25
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Golden Hair
Let's keep it clean please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Golden Hair
He bribes me with nothing, and he doesn't have his hand up my butt. I just happen to like him and think he's a nice guy. I like you. Does that mean you bribe me and have your hand up my butt?
Is there a hand up your butt?
Andúril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 03:17 PM   #26
Fat middle
Mootis per forum
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andúril
Is there a hand up your butt?
That was not an insult but a direct attack. I'm not sure if you're a flamer of just an ignorant that doesn't know the difference. Anyway beware or you won't recive just insults in response.
Old 12-24-2004, 04:05 PM   #27
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat middle
That was not an insult but a direct attack. I'm not sure if you're a flamer of just an ignorant that doesn't know the difference. Anyway beware or you won't recive just insults in response.
Actually, it was an insult. As one can clearly see, I used SGH's own acceptable "catch" phrase against her in a moment of lightning quick wit. Warning + thread-isolated insult !necessarily= attack.

Now then. Your post contained no humour. Please stop trolling. It is not an acceptable trait of a moderator to cause unneccesary tension while posting off-topic posts. Good day.
Old 12-24-2004, 10:44 PM   #28
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Uh oh! I think I'll be under the mistletoe with INKED.......
Old 12-24-2004, 10:51 PM   #29
inked
Elf Lord

Indiana wants me. Lord, I CAN'T go back there!
Old 12-28-2004, 10:11 PM   #30
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

Ooooh Lizra and Inked a couple of people who didn't forget their sense of humour.

I was going to tell a funny your mamma joke about you Beor, but I realize that this is highly insulting in Israel, and probably other countries too. Now, you're from North America and you would think it's funny, but I wouldn't want to set a your mamma precedent *must resist... telling... mamma joke...* and have someone else get deeply offended.

Plus, some people may not actually possess functional senses of humour.

Methinks there is difficulty in this thread. Hoom... (augh! I was going to post it anyway and I forgot it! Noooo )
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 10:33 PM   #31
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

You've got sap for brains....
Old 12-28-2004, 10:47 PM   #32
inked
Elf Lord

Rather, it's syruping time in her time zone and all the sap's not getting where it needs to be!
Old 12-28-2004, 10:55 PM   #33
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

Lizra is a turkey head!

It's 4am... leave me alone... *cries*
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Old 12-29-2004, 01:26 PM   #34
Rosie Gamgee
The Lovely Hobbit-Lass

Anybody who goes on the Moot at 4am (their time) for the sole purpose of insulting people for fun must be a brainless moron. Don't you know there's life beyond the screen of your monitor? Don't you know that the real world will probably put you in the looney bin if you spend all the time you should be sleeping, mooting? You need some help. See a shrink.
How can I take this losing hand and somehow win?

Just give me One Good Year To get my feet back on the ground.
I've been chasing grace; Grace ain't so easily found
One bad hand can devil a man, chase him and carry him down.
I've got to get out of here, just give me One Good Year!
Rosie Gamgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 02:15 PM   #35
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

lol!! I'll have you know that my primary purpose was posting in other threads, when I happened to noticed this one. So

That's pretty rich from someone who's location is In Sane.
Quote:
Old 12-29-2004, 02:41 PM   #36
Rosie Gamgee
The Lovely Hobbit-Lass

Aw, c'mon! You can't even think up a good insult- had to use mine. I'm proud of the fact that I'm in Sane. Wait, actually, I'm not. It's kind of annoying.
But really, why should I bother explaining myself to you? You're nothing but a mooter with too much time on your hands. And you know what happens to mooters with too much time on their hands, don't you?... *cue Twilight Zone theme*
How can I take this losing hand and somehow win?

Just give me One Good Year To get my feet back on the ground.
I've been chasing grace; Grace ain't so easily found
One bad hand can devil a man, chase him and carry him down.
I've got to get out of here, just give me One Good Year!
Rosie Gamgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 02:52 PM   #37
Snowdog
Dúnedain Ranger of the North

Dueling Club of Insults

Alright you collective bunch of backed-up toilet-spilling soiled sanitary napkins, of course its a flame out. Beor just has to open his mouth and you think you were facing Smaug... but think its because he hasn't brushed ince he drank out of said toilet.
Old 12-29-2004, 04:05 PM   #38
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowdog
Alright you collective bunch of backed-up toilet-spilling soiled sanitary napkins, of course its a flame out. Beor just has to open his mouth and you think you were facing Smaug... but think its because he hasn't brushed ince he drank out of said toilet.
Congrats on your gay post.
Old 12-29-2004, 04:29 PM   #39
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

Grrrr misuse of the word gay. Misuse!

Calling you a git would be an insult. But I'm not going to call you a git, that wouldn't be nice. This post in no way means to imply that you are a git.
Quote:
Old 12-29-2004, 05:45 PM   #40
inked
Elf Lord

Now I indeed found it a gay post, Nurv! It gaily described the ardours of combat with a toilet-drinking dragon who definitely did not have Listerine on hand! It was a perfect use of the word gay. I mean we know about you and words of more 4 syllables ( a-nom o- ly, remember ) and variants, but really to now descend to the level of one syllable words . I am distressed.

If Zorro were a gay blade, surely the dragon can be gayly a dragon (though it may be that Evian or Perrier or a truly brave dentist could help ).

Fight on on gay dragon in the might of thy fetid breath: for who knows what from yon porcelein bowl may break thy fast and lead to lurid morning breath? Be gay and young and gather rosebuds while ye may! For GoodSir Galahad may have to fight thee with breath mints!

Last edited by inked : 12-29-2004 at 05:48 PM.