Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2004, 03:41 PM   #181
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"And of course you will be!" Rannyn replied to Talenyn with a small laugh. "Just let me send word to them, and then will be in no later than three days." he continued, thinking of his old comrades. He had an idea as to their whereabouts, and at such a thought allowed a small grin to find it's way to his lips.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 08:48 PM   #182
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"Thanks."

OOC: I'm brain dead... evil sickness!

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 05:09 PM   #183
Aewionen
Elf Lord

OOC: Lol, sickness is no good.

"Right then, I shall inform them of our need. I will return most likely in the morning if not sooner," Rannyn said and started back towards the elven city.

Once there, he walked into a tavern and went to the back of the building and opened a door to a small room with very few people.

"Rannyn! I thought you would be still on that little ole island. Them elves shoulda known you would be off soon." the voice of his old friend, Haleth, greeted him.

"Aye, they always seem to forget that. Now I..." Rannyn was about to tell him of the oncoming war when Haleth let out a laugh and stood.

"How did you manage to get past the guards..."

"Haleth! I must get in touch with Rhiddyn, there is something that we need to do."

Haleth nodded, still smiling, "Alright, but not after a drink!"

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 08-12-2004, 04:02 PM   #184
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

Aewionen, I promise that I am not a fangirl. I just happen to think that J.K is evil for killing him off. *die fangirls!*

Ic:Talenyn sat down with her grandmother, and listened and talked about all the news. Excluding the impending threat of the war.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 02:27 PM   #185
Amea
Elven Warrior

Devak: *sighs* they we make ready for war................. i know a few demons that pleg their loyalty to me...............heh long long story, but they should help us,

*devak laughs crazily*
Blue: Oh boy, She's cracked, She's gone nuts, Devak, Devak get a grip.
*Devak grabs blue by the throat*
Blue: Good grip
Duh! I've got markers!!!! :P
Amea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2004, 05:08 PM   #186
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Rannyn discussed a few things with Haleth, every now and then being interuppted with questions, one of which being, "Anyone recognize you yet?" Rannyn thought better of telling him about his little 'attack'. Saying something like that would most likely draw attention that he didn't want nor need.

"So," Haleth said, "There is a war approaching and you have met up with some group or people who are worried, which is hardly ever like you I might add, and now wanting to tell Rhiddyn of this?"

Rannyn nodded a reply, saying nothing.

"Very well then! I do believe Tas is here somewhere... he should be able to contact the ole cap'n." Haleth said, taking another drink of his ale. "Are you planning on staying 'ere then?"

"No, I should get back to them as soon as possible. But first, I shall find Tas."

"Alrighty then," Haleth agreed with a nod, "By the way, have you told them of your past experiences with this town yet?"

Rannyn grinned, "No, not quite yet."

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 08-29-2004, 05:20 PM   #187
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Rylkin frowned when Devak told him about a few demonic alliances. "Pray, tell me. I've got time," he said cooly. His trust in Devak dropped to nothing with her last comment.

~*~*~*~*~

A small Hobbit sat in the far corner of the tavern, sipping a large mug of ale. Four empty pint glasses lay strews about his feet. "I wish I was a little keg of beer," the Hobbit began singing tunelessly. "I wish I was a little keg of beer. -hic- I'd go downey with a -hic- slurpey, and comey up with a -hic- burpey! I wish I was a little keg -hic- of beer."

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2004, 07:10 PM   #188
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Hearing the tuneless song erupt from the corner, Rannyn saw that he didn't have to search far for his hobbit friend.

"Aha!" Haleth said with a laugh, "There's Tas now!"

"Hasn't changed much has he?" Rannyn asked with a chuckle.

"Not a bit."

Rannyn stood and walked over to the drunk cabin-hobbit with a grin, "Ello there Tas."

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 08-30-2004, 02:28 AM   #189
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Sorreh 'bout the godmodding. If it bugs you, I'll change it. ^^

"Oh, -hic- hullo cap'n," Tas said with a drunken grin. "How goesh it?"

"I'm not 'cap'n', you inebriated wreck!" Rannyn replied with a grin. "He's still at port, and you'd better hope it stays that way, because he won't be happy to find you drunk... again."

"I -hic- jus' needed summat ter -hic- wet my lipsh," Tas said, taking a defiant swig of his ale.

"Well, you can 'wet your lipsh' all the way back to Rhyddin, and tell 'im that me and Haleth want to talk to him."

"Tell 'im yershelf, yeh've got legsh and a mouth," Tas replied.

"We didn't hire you to get mouthy, you half-sized drunk! Now go tell Rhyddin we want to talk to him," Rannyn said, remotely annoyed by Tas' antics.

"Fine, fine! I'll go!" Tas said. He finished his drink, and stumbled out of the tavern in the remote direction of the harbor.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 08-30-2004, 01:37 PM   #190
Amea
Elven Warrior

Devak: *she went quite for a min, her voice dropped to a whisper* i once served Litside..... i was the leader of his frist troop..... i know of a few whom i i had comanded who still plege their loyaltiy to me, convincing them to come out of hiding is a whole nother matter..... *she sighed* they are no fools.....

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 09-10-2004, 08:15 PM   #191
Aewionen
Elf Lord

OOC: Tis fine with me.

IC: Rannyn watched as the hobbit stumbled his way out of the inn. He shook his head with a small chuckle and turned back to Haleth.

"You think 'e'll actually find Rhiddyn?" the dark haired sailor asked.

Rannyn shrugged a reply, "Most likely not, but I'm sure the cap'n will find him."

"Be impossible not to." Haleth agreed with another drink of his ale.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 09-12-2004, 05:15 PM   #192
Gulio, Strength of Many

Rylkin pondered Devak's revelation. "I highly doubt they will recall old alliances, especially if the rest of their kind are bent on conquering Ista," he said after a while. "I believe it would be best to not place our trust in those so close to the enemy."

~*~

Tas bumbled along the path to the harbor, often pausing to recall where he was and where he was going. He found the docks, and nearly fell into the water when he heard a sharp cry of recognition.

"Tas! Where in the name of all things good have you been?" Rhyddin, the captian Tas was looking for, shouted.

"Oh, 'ello cap'n," Tas stammered drunkenly. "Rannyn sent me ter tell yeh that 'e and 'aleth are in the tavern and want ter talk to yeh."

Old 09-20-2004, 11:30 AM   #193
Amea
Elven Warrior

Devak: i do not trust all of them but there is one i would trust with my life, he is the only one i will summon, he will come and he also is very close to litside but he's been wanting him gone for may years now i have no doubt he will help us somewhat if not greatly. *sighs and whisles a pitched tone, picalo poofs near her* Pic i want u to find Havioc
Pic: not him again...devak ur nuts,
Devak: Did i ask for ur opion??? now go and find him please
Pic: *sighs* whatever devak, i'm just warning u
Devak: go please..... *pic poofs off to go and find Havioc

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 10-01-2004, 02:11 AM   #194
Gulio, Strength of Many

Rylkin was about to protest when Devak sent the strange little creature that followed her after this demon. "A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand, Devak. Demons will not attempt to undermine the accomplishments of their own kind!"

Old 10-04-2004, 03:31 PM   #195
Amea
Elven Warrior

Devak: *she looked at rylkyn, her face was somber* I beleive even a demon would take the side of his mate...*she grew quite and waited for the erie silance that fallowed.....*

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 10-09-2004, 12:44 AM   #196
Gulio, Strength of Many

Rylkin stood for a moment in stunned silence. Who in their right mind...? he couldn't finish the thought. These humans, and espically Devak were very... strange. There was no way Rylkin could ever comprehend what would possess someone to consort with such beings. "How do I know you will not simply betray us to them?" Rylkin asked suddenly.

Old 10-10-2004, 04:53 PM   #197
Amea
Elven Warrior

Devak: *she eyed him for a min, then spoke softly her face still somber* looks like ur gonna have to trust me....*she was cut off by a high piched whisle* What the nine.... *picalo poofed out of the air right next to devak, chittering wildily, Devak put her hand out to stroke her and calm her, laying her close to her chest as sdhe pet her, her voice was soft and honeyed, for once, she never spoke like that before...not around any of them before* easy pic, what's wrong, *the poor creature just kept chittering, trying to burrow in to devak's chest trembleing* What did u see pic, please talk to me. *she continued to chitter and tremble, the air was filled with the smell of brimstone as it became heavy and hard to breathe, one word came from her lips* Litside....*

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 10-11-2004, 01:55 AM   #198
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: I'm assuming Litside is the bad guy... ^^

Rylkin frowned again, listening closely to the little creature. "Did he see you?" he asked, almost regretting the sharpness in his tone. Almost. Needless to say, his nerves were rather frayed, and Devak's little revelation wasn't really helping matters. He glanced around the room, and noticed another man standing with Rannyn. Strange, he thought. He wasn't aware Rannyn knew anyone on Ista.

Old 10-11-2004, 03:54 PM   #199
Amea
Elven Warrior

* Picalo squeaked when she saw Litside, then poofed off,*
Devak: *quitely but direceted to pic* much help u r.....*sees litside and her face goes white, he moves towards her*
Litside: well well well, Devak * he smirked*
Devak: what do u want Litside??? *she hissed as she moved back*
Litside: Is it not obvious??? Ista and...you, *he reached out to touch her cheek, but she smacked him away*
Devak: PIG!!! *she backflipped away from him* u'll never have me Litside and u know it. I am not as stupid and naive as i was 10,000 years ago.....
Litside: *he smirked as he looked at rylkin* and who might this be???

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 10-12-2004, 12:52 AM   #200
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Desired only by guys you despise. Man, life must suck.

ic: Rylkin drew his sword, the steel catching the faint torchlight and sending it reeling around the room. "My name is none of your concern," he replied coldy. "For you will not live long enough to know it." He glanced about the room full of oblivious patrons; apparently weapons were not strange in this tavern. "Perhaps we should settle this outside. I would feel terrible if some poor person was splattered by your blod."

ooc: Finally, some action!