Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2002, 08:56 PM   #61
Khadrane
Elf Lord

This is a spam thread, and I refuse to take part in it.

By the way, is it just me or does the "embarassed" smiley look more like it's yawning?

FRODO LIVES!

ABORTION IS HOMICIDE
Old 04-16-2002, 08:57 PM   #62
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Location: My mother would say somewhere between the adult mystery section and the YA sci-fi
O there one on entmoot click on that link. There's some on Neopets too. Faces fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The Astels are an emotional people. They cry at the drop of a handkerchief. Their culture is much like that of Pelosia. They're extremely devot and invincibly backward. It's been demonstrated to them over an over that serfdom is an archaic, inefficent institution, but they maintain it anyway--largely at the connivance of the serfs thmselves. Astellian nobles don't exert themselves in any way, so they have no concept of human endurance. The serfs take advantage of that outrageously. Astellian serfs have been known to collapse from sheer exhauston at the very mention of such unpleasant words as 'reaping' or 'digging'."

-----------------------------------------------

“They lost him?!” Lupin asked , amazed. “Voldemort has been after Harry for 15 years, and then he misplaces him?!”
Old 04-16-2002, 09:00 PM   #63
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Location: My mother would say somewhere between the adult mystery section and the YA sci-fi
Quote:
Originally posted by Khadrane
This is a spam thread, and I refuse to take part in it.

By the way, is it just me or does the "embarassed" smiley look more like it's yawning?
I know
"The Astels are an emotional people. They cry at the drop of a handkerchief. Their culture is much like that of Pelosia. They're extremely devot and invincibly backward. It's been demonstrated to them over an over that serfdom is an archaic, inefficent institution, but they maintain it anyway--largely at the connivance of the serfs thmselves. Astellian nobles don't exert themselves in any way, so they have no concept of human endurance. The serfs take advantage of that outrageously. Astellian serfs have been known to collapse from sheer exhauston at the very mention of such unpleasant words as 'reaping' or 'digging'."

“They lost him?!” Lupin asked , amazed. “Voldemort has been after Harry for 15 years, and then he misplaces him?!”
Old 04-16-2002, 09:00 PM   #64
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Tater: where's the damned padlock?!
Old 04-16-2002, 09:00 PM   #65
Tinythetroll
Hobbit

I know of neopets but theres one on this site?
Old 04-16-2002, 09:30 PM   #66
emplynx
Self-Appointed Lord of the Free Peoples of the General Messages

*EMPLYNX marks this page with EMPLYNX's prediction of a closed thread*

I think I have been right everytime so far.
Old 04-16-2002, 09:32 PM   #67
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

I hereby swear off spamming for as long as I can (it loses friends) come on TinuvielChild, aren't you going to forgive me? To you all: If you can't think of anything to read I'll recommend some authors. TinytheTroll i thought you were doing a report.

Old 04-16-2002, 11:30 PM   #68
TinuvielChild
Padawan

oooh this is fun, i can get TwirlingString to do whatever i want now *grins evilly while rubbing hands together sinisterly*

The Truth Is....*da da da da*THERE IS NO SPOON!!!!! heeheehee i love the Matrix.

didn't ANYONE else think that when they read it?? oh and Khadrane, i can vouch for the fact that TwirlingString is not BoP in disguise.

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 04-16-2002, 11:32 PM   #69
TinuvielChild
Padawan

i really don't care if this thread gets closed, it's just a random thread. hm, i'm bored, i think i'll go start a new thread. i just had a really cool topic, now what was it?? argh! large quantities of annoyances...*shrugs amiably and wanders off*

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 04-16-2002, 11:36 PM   #70
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

The truth will set you free... the truth will set your teeth free... the truth hurts... the truth is out there... I could go on.

P.S. I like spam on crackers.

Psalm 107:31
Old 04-16-2002, 11:38 PM   #71
Menelvagor
Elf Lord

Elanor (note spelling ) Rigby and this thread do not mix...

'All the spammy people, where do they all come from?
all the spammy people, where do they all belong?'

I've got an idea! Lets put them all in BoP's box and tie it shut with twirlingString! *grins evilly*
Old 04-17-2002, 12:05 AM   #72
anduin
Entwife

If I read one more thread that talks about nothing but spamming, I am going to ban those that participate.
Closed Thread