Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2002, 04:05 PM   #1
Laurelyn
Elf Lord

Location: Valinor, right next to Telperion . . . what did you expect, Michigan?
Yippee! I made it . . . now what the heck has been going on?!

Well, as some of you know, I've been gone for a week . . . I am now back, but thouroughly confused. I've missed a heck of a week, it seems, with April Fool's day and the release of the TTT trailer(yes, I've seen it . . .). Once I'm done screaming happily about how great it is to be back on the Moot, could somebody please be kind enough to summarize the goings-ons of the past week?

Angel of music, guide and guardian! Grant to me your glory!

The country I eat and spend the day in is by no means the country I sleep and dream in. Define patriotism.

Hold the boat, you spastic monkey! ~ Elenka
Old 04-05-2002, 04:33 PM   #2
TinuvielChild
Padawan

welllllll...very very very long story. were you here for Entmoot Pink and Purple day?? if not (i can't remember), well that was the day that Tater turned Entmoot's greens and tans into eye-smarting pinks and purples. A few pranks later, Tater got into an "argument" with bmilder and was "banned". now, all the Mooters were understandably upset and started to lead a revolution against the oppressive Entmoot admins. until.....the amdins come out and say "APRIL FOOLS!!!" oh yeah, and there was a "new admin" named "Freddie" who didn't like CBG and bestowed all sorts of admin powers on lowly mooters such as Tessar and Arian (temporarily).

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 04-05-2002, 04:33 PM   #3
Darth Tater
The man

This has been discussed to death all over the place. Please look before you post.
Closed Thread