Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-27-2007, 04:03 AM   #161
strider8
Elven Warrior

Location: In a spaceship, floating in your puny planet's atmosphere, awaiting orders to invade
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardofPants
Usually happens when the base is wet. Air gets trapped and causes the cup to move.
It was bone dry, i had just opened a new packet of cups and then put it down on the dry table
The axes hewed Forlong as he fought alone and unhorsed; and both Duilin of Morthond and his brother were trampled to death when they assailed the mumakil,leading their bowmen close to shoot at the eyes of the monsters. Neither Hirluin the fair would return to Pinnath Gelin, nor Grimbold to Grimslade, nor Halbarad to the northlands,dour-handed Ranger.

Those that would not return home, page830-831, The Battle of the Pelennor Fields, The Return of the King
strider8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 09:08 PM   #162
Acalewia
Halfelven Daughter of the Dunedain, President of Entmoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by The last sane person View Post
Firefly perhaps?

And I've seen way too many wierd things to not believe in them, in some form. Not exactly afraid of them though.
I really don't see a reason to be afraid of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaimir Windgem View Post
No, it was too large to be either a firefly or a cigarette; it also tended to just hover in the same place for a while, and then move over a bit. It sounds exactly like a willow wisp, but I'm just confused about what caused it, since the general cause of wisps was not present.
Orb. They are similar to a willow wisp and there is no explanation of what causes an orb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sisi041 View Post
I sometimes saw a show called a huanting in discovery channal. I want to know if it is come from real things or just a fiction. The program said it is from real but I can't believe.
Try watching this show on SciFi called Ghost Hunters. It follows the investigations of The Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS). TAPS goes in trying to disprove hauntings and 7 out of 10 times will prove a haunting. They use digital cameras, Mini DV camcorders, voice recorders and thermal cameras to check a place out. You'd be amazed at the stuff they catch

Anybody ever see real spirit photos?

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Don't be such a sour wolf" Stiles ~ Heart Monitor

http://www.wattpad.com/user/IceQueenofMitera
Acalewia is offline   Reply With Quote