Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-19-2008, 03:25 PM   #1
Ingwe
Elven Warrior

I've radiated about as much light as I could. I thank you for your comments, Mari. It helps. At times like this though, the manic-depressive end completely encompasses me. At some time long time ago I couldn't imagine what dying of grief would be like, but I know what it feels like to be ill from it and I've never felt so empty of spirit, faith, hope, or anything. I don't know what brought it on. My fiance says that I have a terrible perspective on my own life and I know she's right, but after this long of dealing with an overthrown mind, it feels like the field of radiance collapsed. It's like being an Elf and losing the life of the Eldar to become mortal. It feels cold and though there's light around me, I feel like I'm stuck in eternal darkness.

Everyone says to fight, and I just need to find a way to be able to, but it's really a lot like Theoden or Denethor being overthrown. Eventhough those stories are fiction, they have basis in reality I think.

I pray for one thing above everything, that my family and the world at large survive in happiness even during what I foresee and fear to be very critical and traumatizing times ahead for the family, for the alliance, and for the world.

Can lack of sleep make someone begin to lose their mind, I wonder?
Old 05-19-2008, 03:30 PM   #2
Coffeehouse
Entmoot Minister of Foreign Affairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingwe View Post
I've radiated about as much light as I could. I thank you for your comments, Mari. It helps. At times like this though, the manic-depressive end completely encompasses me. At some time long time ago I couldn't imagine what dying of grief would be like, but I know what it feels like to be ill from it and I've never felt so empty of spirit, faith, hope, or anything. I don't know what brought it on. My fiance says that I have a terrible perspective on my own life and I know she's right, but after this long of dealing with an overthrown mind, it feels like the field of radiance collapsed. It's like being an Elf and losing the life of the Eldar to become mortal. It feels cold and though there's light around me, I feel like I'm stuck in eternal darkness.

Everyone says to fight, and I just need to find a way to be able to, but it's really a lot like Theoden or Denethor being overthrown. Eventhough those stories are fiction, they have basis in reality I think.

I pray for one thing above everything, that my family and the world at large survive in happiness even during what I foresee and fear to be very critical and traumatizing times ahead for the family, for the alliance, and for the world.

Can lack of sleep make someone begin to lose their mind, I wonder?
I've responded to your post in RPG. All I can say is that you have to keep yourself active until you get out of your sad feelings. Do something, and don't sit around too much if you can help it.
Coffeehouse is offline   Reply With Quote