Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-17-2002, 11:57 PM   #21
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

Really, now that we all know you're planning something, Entmoot will probably station little guys dressed as police all over your control panel who won't let you change your birthday without a birth certificate signed and verified by three witnesses in red ink!And if you don't...you get thrown into this bookstore for three weeks...one that carries every other book but Tolkien's. Just imagine the torture...
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Renille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2002, 12:04 AM   #22
CardenIAntauraNauco
Elven Warrior

Only share evil plots if your to lazy or scared to do them yourself and if they could in no way harm you...

I'm too lazy and I don't think it could harm me. So...

Everyday change your birthday to that day or the next day(depending on how the system works) So it's always your birthday.)

Ok. its not that evil..oh well
"We will have peace","Yes we will have peace...we will have peace when you and all your works have perished - and the works of your dark lord to whom you would deliver us. You are a liar,Saruman,and a corrupter of men's hearts. You hold out your hand to me and I percieve only a finger of the claw of Mordor. Cruel and cold! Even if your war on me was just - as it was not,for were you ten times as wise you would have no right to rule me and mine, for your own profit you desired-even so, what will you say of your Torches in westfold and the children that lie dead there? And they hewed Hama's body before the gates of Hornburg, after he was dead. When you hang from a gibbet at your window for the sport of your own crows, I will have peace with you and Orthanc. So much for the House of Eorl. A lesser son of greater Sires am I, but I do not need to lick your fingers. Turn elsewither for I fear your voice has lost it's charm.
CardenIAntauraNauco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2002, 12:06 AM   #23
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

Birhtdays every day?Good idea...but now how to convince my parents to give me presents every day...hmmm...
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Renille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2002, 12:03 AM   #24
Sakata
Elven Warrior

Sorry to break it to you tess but your plot is neither "insanly evil" or clever, but mearly another lame attempt to get attention. Really, I dont want to be cruel, but cant you spam your 12-year-old mentality elswhere?

-Dare you venture into Gollum's Lair?

JESUS LIVES!
Sakata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2002, 01:22 AM   #25
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Sakata,

you have ticked me off.

you may not care.

but if you look at the other post then you will see that we were having fun, if it's spam then people (not just you) would be telling me that it was spam and that it was a stupid post and stuff.
and I'm not just trying to get attention.

if you really want to rag on me then send me a PM so I can reply like you deserv.

Last edited by Tessar : 01-19-2002 at 01:24 AM.
Tessar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 09:32 PM   #26
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
Um Sakata I would like to bring to light that Tess turned THIRTEEN sometime in 2001...RIGHT?I thought I read a post by you(Tess) that said you wanted to change your name to Tesseract13...right?SO it is IMPOSSIBLE for him to have a twelve year old mentality as he is no longer twelve. And remeber YOU were twelve once...RIGHT? And your post which I think has ruined ALOT of good spirits was either at the twelve year old mentality level or lower.
Sam
~J.R.R Tolkien
Radically Saved, Totally Tolkienited
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
samwise of the shire is offline   Reply With Quote