Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-23-2003, 11:36 PM   #41
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by frodosgirlfriend
How though? How do I "make a name" for myself? Every moment I'm sitting in school is a waist of time because it'll be useless when dead, and once I die every moment of my life will be so waisted. So why don't I do anything? Becuz of other people, they can't except someone doing something useful with there time. Cuz through thier eyes it's a waist. I should be in schoool so that when I'm older I will have a good job. But that job means nothing becuz it will sooon end like everthing else. The tree and rock that I'm suposed to find beauty in will one day be gone and so will I. What will I miss, maybe a great person, a boyfriend that worships me, or even the best ice cream cone I've ever had? It doesn't matter becuase they will all also end, it'll alll come to an end.
well just think of it as borrowing billions and billions of electrons from the universe for a little while before you return them back into this gigantic chemical reaction called reality. But since yer using em you may as well do something with em. have some fun. become something you want to be. think of it as a big long rollar coaster ride that you are born on and doesnt stop till you die. may as well enjoy it while its going. do you have any desires in life? anything that you want to do? anything you look forward to?

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

Last edited by Insidious Rex : 06-23-2003 at 11:37 PM.
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003, 11:39 PM   #42
Legolas_Frodo_Aragorn
The Elven Queen Of All Pyros

Location: Im like a little bug stuck in the lamp...never going anywhere
What is the point of life???
i have thought and thought of this question many times alone in my bed all by myself after my eyes are puffy from crying...what is the point of living when the bad outweighs the good?

The point is to live for the good...and forget the bad...Dont let some bad things prevent u from having fun. Try to have a positive attitude and be busy with fun things. Live for the laughs and the feeling of being happy..and deal and forget the pain and the sadness....

Procrastinators Unite!!!.....tomorrrow....

Kids in backseats cause accidents...accidents in backseats cause kids

As long as there are tests..there will be prayers in school
Legolas_Frodo_Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003, 11:52 PM   #43
Elvengirl
Mirthful Maiden

*sings*"It's not what you take when you leave this world behind you, it's what you leave behind you when you go"

OMG! This song has been stuck in my head! But hey it's true!

You are the one who can make your life worthwhile and you are an important person in this world. You affect everyone around you, for the good or the bad. It's up to you to make it for the good.

Wanna play? www.thievesguild.com
Elvengirl is offline   Reply With Quote