Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Books
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-22-2003, 03:34 PM   #21
Anglorfin
Alasailon

Quote:
Originally posted by Elbereth Gilthoniel
I liked the begining, but liked the ending more.

I think that the first part (untill Bree) is going slower.
I liked it but some people that I wanted to read LOTR stoped there without reading the better parts (in my opinion) after that.
I couldn't stand that. All my poser friends wanted to read LotR after seeing the first movie but they couldn't even get past the first few chapters. That really angered me more than anything because they were all "gung-ho" about it and stuff like they thought they'd be cooler once they read the books or something.

"Anglorfin was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of anger; his eyes were bright and keen, and his voice like music; on his brow sat wisdom, and in his hand was great skill."
Anglorfin is offline   Reply With Quote