Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-14-2002, 10:59 PM   #21
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Am having MAJOR problems with tickets. My mom says I can go to the 12:01 showing IF I can get a friend (and an adult) to go with me. The only thing is, none of my friends can go, and my mom won't go, and my dad can't take me because he's sick and doesn't expect to be well enough by then. So now, here I am, 4 days before the open, without my tickets, hoping against all reason that the Fenway theater won't be completely sold out by Monday afternoon, when I should be able to get an adult to go with me. *sigh*. This should definitely be on the Venting thread.

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
TinuvielChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2002, 11:45 PM   #22
azalea
Long lost mooter

*sings* I've got a golden ticket!

I got mine for the 10:25 showing tomorrow night. I was going to put in the "are you dressing up" thread "Yes...in my pajamas!" But it will be worth it! And it was FREE! of course, I'm sure I'll want to see it again in the theater, anyway.
azalea is offline   Reply With Quote